Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip>
Just type 'Dee em oakville' in your fb search bar.
It should pop right up.

"More than the record-breaking flight as a prodigy pilot or his family&#8217;s notable history or wealth, schoolmates of Dellen Millard, who is charged with first-degree murder in a shocking kidnapping case of an Ontario father, remember his dog biscuits.

In grades 6 and 7, Mr. Millard walked the corridors of his elite private school carrying a box of dog treats, drawing out one bone-shaped biscuit after another and munching on them.

&#8220;Man, that&#8217;s weird, that&#8217;s gross,&#8221; Charles Humphrey, a former schoolmate at the Toronto French School remembers saying to him. Mr. Millard would shrug and say: &#8220;They taste good,&#8221; and go on eating.

I didn&#8217;t even know the guy was so wealthy. He always looked like a bit of a hillbilly
&#8220;Dellen was &#8212; and I realize I&#8217;m playing into a stereotype here &#8212; a little marginalized, a little different. I didn&#8217;t even know the guy was so wealthy. He always looked like a bit of a hillbilly,&#8221; Mr. Humphrey said.

At a school where most students had rich parents and wore trendy outfits, Mr. Millard wore clothes more befitting a farmer. His father used to drop him off in an old pickup truck.

While Mr. Millard, now 27, may have outgrown his attention-getting snack, his old schoolmates&#8217; memories seem to hold steady as Mr. Millard moved into adulthood: He did not flaunt his family&#8217;s wealth, he remained rooted in a style of casual plaids and he maintained a dedication to American-built trucks."
http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/0...was-always-a-little-different-classmate-says/

FYI...JB on DM fb friends list in the album titled 'Canada with R and R' there are many more photos of DM, and his red truck.

I've looked at Google maps and can't spot any red roof. Can you tell me where to look?

I have taken one of my teens to work past that way a lot and once I walked my dog along Cober Road and felt really freaked out thinking it wasn't a good idea.

I'd also walk my dog a lot around the Butterfly Conservatory Parking lot to the south of the airport and my dog always wanted to pull me towards the road drain in their east staff/buss lot! I see they are checking drains. I hope they check that one!

Just type 'Dee em oakville' in your fb search bar.
It should pop right up.

thanks, HW --
but I still can't get the page. Maybe those of you able to go there are seeing a cache? I've tried everything I can think of. I just get news stories, not FB.

Interesting comments from the (former) lead detective in Laura's missing person case. CYA comes to mind....

&#8220;In this case we had no idea where Laura was living at the time, who her circle of friends were, what she was doing,&#8221; said Sgt. Woodhouse, who has since taken another position within Toronto Police and is no longer assigned to the case.

&#8220;In a city of 3 million people, where do you start?&#8221; he said. &#8220;We did the standard press release and put her picture out there&#8230; We followed the leads that we had.&#8221;

Regardless of the new twist, Sgt. Woodhouse said, &#8220;it&#8217;s still on our files as a missing persons case at this point.&#8221;

More at link:
http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/0...pect-dellen-millard-before-her-disappearance/

Sgt. Woodhouse... &#8220;In a city of 3 million people, where do you start?&#8221;

That's about the piss-poorest excuse I've ever heard for not doing your job.

I mean, if police work in a city of 3+ million people is too hard maybe you should try policing in a small town, or perhaps taking up basket weaving! :banghead:

Interesting comments from the (former) lead detective in Laura's missing person case. CYA comes to mind....

“In this case we had no idea where Laura was living at the time, who her circle of friends were, what she was doing,” said Sgt. Woodhouse, who has since taken another position within Toronto Police and is no longer assigned to the case.

“In a city of 3 million people, where do you start?” he said. “We did the standard press release and put her picture out there… We followed the leads that we had.”

Regardless of the new twist, Sgt. Woodhouse said, “it’s still on our files as a missing persons case at this point.”

More at link:
http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/0...pect-dellen-millard-before-her-disappearance/

Bull pucky Sgt. Woodhouse.

Try to find the connections between, these 2 locations, that LE attended, one being where TBs cellphone was located.
Use Streetview, and if done properly you will see the same type Tractor Trailer, going into these locations.
This is a gem. and there are connections.

665 oak park road, brantford, ontario

https://maps.google.ca/maps?q=43.164775,-80.340492&hl=en&num=1&t=h&z=18

Something went on at both of these locations.
Why are they comfortable and secure for someone to choose these locations?
We know, from Pyscopaths, they will choose safe secure locations, for certain crimes, etc.
Stopping on a DEAD road, is not very brilliant idea, when you are engaging in criminal activity, you have no means for escape. IF you are detected, YOU are comfortable in that area and can fabricate an escuse quickly, so suspicion is less.

Yep, rings bells - can't remember the name but the bootprint found was discussed as being identical to one that was in a pix on AM's fb before it went poof.

Don't know if you guys figured this out yet because I'm soooo far behind but the names you're looking for are Audrey Gleaves and Sonia Varaschian

Don't know if you guys figured this out yet because I'm soooo far behind but the names you're looking for are Audrey Gleaves and Sonia Varaschian

Thanks - somebody rescued my feeble mind earlier in the evening. Cannot remember names!

"More than the record-breaking flight as a prodigy pilot or his family’s notable history or wealth, schoolmates of Dellen Millard, who is charged with first-degree murder in a shocking kidnapping case of an Ontario father, remember his dog biscuits.

In grades 6 and 7, Mr. Millard walked the corridors of his elite private school carrying a box of dog treats, drawing out one bone-shaped biscuit after another and munching on them.

“Man, that’s weird, that’s gross,” Charles Humphrey, a former schoolmate at the Toronto French School remembers saying to him. Mr. Millard would shrug and say: “They taste good,” and go on eating.

I didn’t even know the guy was so wealthy. He always looked like a bit of a hillbilly
“Dellen was — and I realize I’m playing into a stereotype here — a little marginalized, a little different. I didn’t even know the guy was so wealthy. He always looked like a bit of a hillbilly,” Mr. Humphrey said.

At a school where most students had rich parents and wore trendy outfits, Mr. Millard wore clothes more befitting a farmer. His father used to drop him off in an old pickup truck.

While Mr. Millard, now 27, may have outgrown his attention-getting snack, his old schoolmates’ memories seem to hold steady as Mr. Millard moved into adulthood: He did not flaunt his family’s wealth, he remained rooted in a style of casual plaids and he maintained a dedication to American-built trucks."
http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/0...was-always-a-little-different-classmate-says/

I'm getting a slight Luka Magnotta vibe from young DM, after reading about the dog biscuits. Also similar is how he changes his look a lot. Even with the mohawk the guy standing next to the yellow buggy looks somewhat different than the haggard looking guy drinking margaritas, to the more heavier look in some of those other Nat Post pics and the sailboat video. In the recently televised "Medieval times" groupshot showing LB, her ex and DM he looks different yet again IMO.

there's more info than I snipped and posted, at http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/0...was-always-a-little-different-classmate-says/
there's also video of the lawyer

Thanks.

Despite having aviation &#8220;in his blood,&#8221; as his grandfather once said, Mr. Millard went to train as a chef at a career college.

Carl died in 2006 at the age of 93 and the Millard family reset for the new generation: Wayne took over as president and Dellen Millard, then 21, became a director.

By then, Wayne and Madeleine had split."

DM's friend from France, BM, is also quoted!

"His Maple Gate home, which police searched after his arrest, was completely customized as a party pad where he and his friends could relax and have fun, featuring a large aquarium stocked with fish and turtles, said <BM>.

&#8220;He has two maybe three TVs and two X-Boxes just for his friends to play with. He was paying for all of it,&#8221; he said.

He bought his friends Seadoos and traveled with them widely in Greece, Alaska and France, he said.

But Mr. Millard never mentioned how he was affording it or what he did for a job, he said."

Thanks.

"Despite having aviation “in his blood,” as his grandfather once said, Mr. Millard went to train as a chef at a career college.

Carl died in 2006 at the age of 93 and the Millard family reset for the new generation: Wayne took over as president and Dellen Millard, then 21, became a director.

By then, Wayne and Madeleine had split."

DM's friend from France, BM, is also quoted!

"His Maple Gate home, which police searched after his arrest, was completely customized as a party pad where he and his friends could relax and have fun, featuring a large aquarium stocked with fish and turtles, said <BM>.

“He has two maybe three TVs and two X-Boxes just for his friends to play with. He was paying for all of it,” he said.

He bought his friends Seadoos and traveled with them widely in Greece, Alaska and France, he said.

But Mr. Millard never mentioned how he was affording it or what he did for a job, he said."

LOL,,,,, I wonder who took of the aquarium for him? Surely, it wasnt his mechanic. hahaha

Sonia Varaschin is the proper spelling of the victim in one of the other unsolved murders mentioned in this thread.

She was actually a friend of my co-workers family! What a sad story it was when she died.

Definitely worth looking into the case further and checking DM for any possible links!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChillThrills