Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #6 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Toronto Police must be held to account for this ! People must be fired!

According to the boyfriend TPS refused to follow up on the phone record leads he gave them showing all the call LB made to DM - including her last call. LB had the boyfriends I-Pad but Rogers would not put a trace on it without a court order and Toronto Police refused to get the necessary court order.

I feel very strongly that Tim Bosma would be alive today had Toronto Police done their job. The same is likely for WM as well! Heads must roll and people must be fired!

There really needs to be a change in procedure in police forces across the world regarding people tagged as runaways. Too many young women disappear into thin air and dont even make the news. Often police look for the first thing that might suggest these women were unhappy at home or as in LB's case were considered living 'high risk lifestyles' and then file the case away in a drawer.

The recent case of Michelle Knight in the Cleveland, Ohio 'house of hell' really underlined this to me. Hopefully reform is imminent.

I was just telling my wife today that I thought that DM had been involved in some kind of killing back in June that WM helped him cover up. The reason I came to this conclusion was that he bought the incinerator in July and his father committing suicide.
I have lived in the country my entire life and have never seen an incinerator but it struck me that WM had been around a cattle farm his father owned and this is where a unit such as this is most commonly used. I figure that WM caught DM in the act of killing someone (possibly this latest girl) and decided to help him cover it up. They bought the incinerator and got rid of the evidence. Later the guilt got to WM and he killed himself. Alternately my wife figures that WM told DM they had to come clean and DM killed him.
Just a thought

The seller says it was sold to DM not WM.

thanks so much for this amazing sleuth work, with the map, ResearchNut!
there may be a few here that have been solved already. There was an arrest made in the Kera Freeland case, off the top of my head. But still. Your map speaks to the shocking state of the missing and murdered in the region ... regardless of who is responsible!

wow...if its true that he police refused to follow the leads provided by the ex-boyfriend of Laura Babcock, then there is going to be some serious heat on those investigators!

I sure hope they at least followed up on it and cleared DM based on something, rather then just ignore a seemingly strong lead!

IMO, Last phone call on record to DM and 8+ calls in the days leading up to her disappearance is a HUGE lead.

One thing is for sure. After the link to missing LB, the coke selling to her, the purchase of the condo for cash the day after, etc. it will be hard for DM lawyer to make grand statements that he is a confused, "good, well behaved" boy who is totally shocked that he is in this predicament.

To be fair, we're not actually seeing any of they equipment *in operation*, it's just sitting there.

I was just telling my wife today that I thought that DM had been involved in some kind of killing back in June that WM helped him cover up. The reason I came to this conclusion was that he bought the incinerator in July and his father committing suicide.
I have lived in the country my entire life and have never seen an incinerator but it struck me that WM had been around a cattle farm his father owned and this is where a unit such as this is most commonly used. I figure that WM caught DM in the act of killing someone (possibly this latest girl) and decided to help him cover it up. They bought the incinerator and got rid of the evidence. Later the guilt got to WM and he killed himself. Alternately my wife figures that WM told DM they had to come clean and DM killed him.
Just a thought

At this point WM could be a victim. On the aviation sites I have read I have only seen respectful posts about him. What a mess and so many lives ruined.

The seller says it was sold to DM not WM.
He didn't want to go into specifics on who bought it to the media.
It was just a hunch that DM had killed before and WM helped his prodigy son cover it up and that's why he took his own life

so....why was all this heavy machinery work type stuff being done???

IN MARCH! I wonder if the neighbours 4 wheel or walk dogs on the farm and took notice. Maybe that stuff wasn't there all winter and suddenly showed up?? A lot of country folk are very aware of what is going on around them and obviously these machines piqued the interest of whoever took the photos.

Hmm, guess they were working that thing too hard...

Possibly working on drainage issues, however is there "wetlands" prohibition in Ontario?

Also the broken trackhoe could be the reason the incinerator was purchased.

it makes me smile to think about how worried DM is... being locked up and not knowing what's going on at all of his properties... not knowing what LE is finding out about him. he's GOT to know that all of these stuff is coming out FINALLY. i can only imagine what else LE is going to uncover before we see the entire picture. hopefully some families will be able to find closure from all of this mess.

i know i probably shouldn't ask for a catch up but since i've been away early last night an all day anyone mind bringing me up to speed on what i've missed please

having this type of equipment really does not seem out of the norm to me on a farm - i drive through rural areas everyday to get to work and see all kinds of them - imo- what strikes me odd is that the neighbours kept taking photos - what else were they seeing that was peeking their curiousity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Puddy