Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #6 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly working on drainage issues, however is there "wetlands" prohibition in Ontario?

Also the broken trackhoe could be the reason the incinerator was purchased.

Sorry, I'm lost. What would a broken trackhoe have to do with an incinerator?

Possibly working on drainage issues, however is there "wetlands" prohibition in Ontario?

Also the broken trackhoe could be the reason the incinerator was purchased.

Wasnt there a report today that LE was removing material from the farms drainage system?

The Toronto Police must be held to account for this ! People must be fired!

According to the boyfriend TPS refused to follow up on the phone record leads he gave them showing all the call LB made to DM - including her last call. LB had the boyfriends I-Pad but Rogers would not put a trace on it without a court order and Toronto Police refused to get the necessary court order.

I feel very strongly that Tim Bosma would be alive today had Toronto Police done their job. The same is likely for WM as well! Heads must roll and people must be fired!

I totally agree with your line of thinking.

Given that it doesn't seem the "farm"/land was even used for anything, how strange that in March, when still snow on the ground (ground still frozen?), DM would be concerned about swampy areas. WTF?

And that is one nosy neighbor! geez

i know i probably shouldn't ask for a catch up but since i've been away early last night an all day anyone mind bringing me up to speed on what i've missed please

lol, errrrrr: do you have a few hours? :)
The big story is that LE is investigating a possible connection between DM and a woman who has been missing since July 2012 (note: DM bought incinerator in July); Laura Babcock is the missing person and she made a number of calls to DM in a few days' period of time ( think June 30-July 3; is that right?). They have been romantically linked, and he was the last call she made on her phone before she went MIA. There's more, but....

wow oh wow..I know many of you from several years ago..rockin robynhood here.from Tori case..I was just watching cp24 news and have been reading this thread...The news confirmed all of what many have you have been saying..here is the link to waht I saw on Cp24...http://www.cp24.com/police-probe-link-between-bosma-suspect-missing-woman-1.1286890...look at he phone records lat perosn talked to was DM on missing case !...robynhood...IMO ya DM lawyer there is way more to this story...i am shocked...robynhood!

<modsnip>
A lot has happened, you really need to skim back at least a bit, or read MSM.

Big thing most recently is that DM has officially been linked to missing woman Laura Babcock, who was first mentioned in this thread a few days ago.

Sorry, I'm lost. What would a broken trackhoe have to do with an incinerator?

A perp could simply bury the body in swampy, wetlands and any odors would possibly be attributed to swamp gas and muck.

If the trackhoe was out of order/unavailable an incinerator could replace it nicely without slowing down on future murders.

Also trackhoes are not very usable in winter.

I keep thinking of that Audrey Gleave case.

Why was she in the garage with her killer(s)? showing him/them the Camaro maybe?

My overall guess, and this is just a guess, is that neighbors perhaps had reason to believe that there was suspicious activity going on on the DM farm - maybe strange comings/goings, noise late at night, etc etc..and as such some of the neighbors living the closest were checking things out to see if something suspicious was going on. I don't think that neighbors, particularly rural, are all that nosey as a rule. I think they had reasons to be checking things out, reasons we're not aware of - IMO.

There really needs to be a change in procedure in police forces across the world regarding people tagged as runaways. Too many young women disappear into thin air and dont even make the news. Often police look for the first thing that might suggest these women were unhappy at home or as in LB's case were considered living 'high risk lifestyles' and then file the case away in a drawer.

The recent case of Michelle Knight in the Cleveland, Ohio 'house of hell' really underlined this to me. Hopefully reform is imminent.

Yes changes need to come now! It is really a disgrace how Toronto Police handled the disappearance of Laura Babcock. If you search the Toronto Police website for reference to Laura Babcock you find ZERO hits! If they issued a press release for her disappearance it must have been taken off their website. We see from other websites how LBs friends were desparate to find her but the people who are paid the big six-figure salaries to 'serve & protect' couldn't care less about her!

The result is a fine young man with a beautiful wife and baby daughter is now dead!

I realize that country folk watch out for their area. I think I would be nosy as well watching him Excavate in March with a frozen ground and still plenty of snow, an incinerator and who knows what other curious behaviours they observed.

Please feel free to add to the lists below

DM Grandfather Carl Millard (died 2006):

-was portrayed in swashbuckling fashion in a profile written in Wings Magazine, where he was described as a "rebel" and a "direct descendant" of Mohawk Chief Joseph Brant.

- 2005, a year before his death, Millard's grandfather chatted with a journalist who asked him what was going to happen with the succession at the family business, Millardair.
"My grandson (Dellen) is not overly interested in the business but maybe that will change," Carl Millard said

Dellen Millard, 27, was arrested on May 11 in Mississauga

-Standing over six feet tall and wearing a wrinkled light dress shirt and grey slacks, Mr. Millard appeared unshaven but alert in court. He spoke only to say his name and consent to a list of people with whom he’s prohibited from communicating

Father Wayne Millard(died Nov 29 2012):
Chief coroner for Ontario confirmed they are still investigating the apparent death by suicide of Dellen Millard's father, Wayne Millard, in November

Toronto Police confirmed they went to the Etobicoke home on Maple Gate Court jointly owned by Millard and his father on Nov. 29, 2012, for a death investigation that was deemed "not criminal."

Etobicoke home once belonged to his grandparents and the assessed value is $1.07 million.

But almost six months since his death, the investigation into Wayne's death is still "ongoing"His death is still under investigation," said Cheryl Mahyr, issues manager for the coroner's office. "So it's still open and has not yet concluded."

Riverside Cemetery & Cremation Centre in Toronto confirmed Wayne Millard's body was cremated and is interred at an unknown location.

An obituary written by Millard, and published in the Toronto Star on Dec. 14, only indicated his father had "passed" and spoke about his love of flying and animals.

Tim Bosma 32 of Ancaster, Ont(Murdered May 6th 2013)

-Mr. Bosma had posted a for-sale ad for his truck on Kijiji and Auto Trader

-He wanted $24,000 for the 2007 black Dodge Ram 3500 pickup – slightly lower than the median price for similar vehicles of that year and make – and on Monday evening two men who said they were from Toronto appeared on his doorstep@ 9:30PM asking about it. The Dodge truck – licence plate number 726-7ZW

-TB's cellphone discarded at an industrial complex in Brantford

-TB's truck parked inside a trailer at Millard's mother's house in Kleinburg

-Tim Bosma was killed inside his truck following a struggle, a source says.

-Bosma, who police say was found burned "beyond recognition" at an undisclosed Waterloo location, "did not die in the fire," said the source.

Police said Bosma was "targeted" and likely died within hours of his disappearance.

-TB's charred remains had been found in the Waterloo region farm owned by DM.

-“We’ve done a lot of background on both Mr. Bosma and Mrs. Bosma and there’s nothing out there to indicate anything other than what appears on the surface – it’s the first question we ask. This is a good family, very well supported by their church and community, nice people.”

Vehicles owned by Dellen Millard:

- a cherry red 2005 Dodge Ram 3500 was registered to Millard Holdings Ltd., a company once run by his grandfather and father

-Dellen Millard raced Baja cars in Mexico and posed for pictures building a souped-up vehicle in the Millard family's airport hangar in Waterloo.

-An avid pilot and car enthusiast, he used a portion of the hangar to store the family’s sizable collection of vehicles and aircraft.

Properties owned by Millard:

- the sprawling 45-hectare farm in Ayr, south of Kitchener-Waterloo, where police have been searching.

- multimillion-dollar hangar at the Region of Waterloo International Airport

- DM spent $627,000 on a condo in Toronto’s high-end distillery district the day after Bosma disappeared (May7th)

paid upfront, in-full and in cash for the 37th floor unit built by Distillery SE Development Corp.

-a six-unit residential building on Toronto’s Riverside Dr. valued at $1.4 million

-The family owned an airplane mechanic company, Millardair, and had relocated to a state-of-the-art new hanger at the Waterloo International Airport in the spring of 2012, leaving behind the airplane hanger at Pearson Airport that had housed the family’s aviation businesses for 50 years Wayne Millard had invested at least $8-million in a state-of-the-art 50,000-square-foot hangar in Waterloo-despite being close with his late father, he did not share the elder Millard’s aspirations for Millardair.

The younger Millard put the new building up for lease, according to the contractor who built the facility, dashing the new phase of the company before it could start.

-Etobicoke home once belonged to his grandparents and the assessed value is $1.07 million(DM's Father died here)

~~~~~~​
http://www.thespec.com/news-story/2878073-bosma-slain-inside-his-truck-source-says/

http://www2.macleans.ca/2013/05/16/...condo-the-day-after-tim-bosmas-disappearance/

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...t-degree-murder-of-tim-bosma/article11935778/

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...sing-hamilton-mans-cellphone/article11847951/

Thanks, Sailor Bug.

:bump::bump::bump::bump:

First time poster here, been following for a week. Phone number on CTV that LB phoned was 647 892 3355, at 19:03 and it went to voice mail.

That number appears on propertyguys.com listed as "Dell Millard".

Yes changes need to come now! It is really a disgrace how Toronto Police handled the disappearance of Laura Babcock. If you search the Toronto Police website for reference to Laura Babcock you find ZERO hits! If they issued a press release for her disappearance it must have been taken off their website. We see from other websites how LBs friends were desparate to find her but the people who are paid the big six-figure salaries to 'serve & protect' couldn't care less about her!

The result is a fine young man with a beautiful wife and baby daughter is now dead!

If the ex beau had no clout and LE would not follow through why didn't beau contact her family and ask them to see what was going on w/her or at least beg her family to contact LE to report her missing. I don't understand why her family didn't follow up w/pressure to LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marie Rowe