Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #6 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW... the Tat of the Kings of Leon on the right rib area of DM... if you google for info on the song/lyrics/meaning... its about someone looking for a "girl for hire" if you can't my drift...

uh...let's see, shot in eye as in a message sent(his movie reference), as in organized crime, as in racist(WM obit reference).Wouldn't the very definition of OC, Mafia be racist, not to mention their history?
yes i think there are sinister connotations abound in this case...

I agree with your theory about DM possibly having left before anything went down, but I highly doubt TB would hand over the keys that same night. I assume paying cash would actually be a cheque, or else why wouldn't the others involved just rob DM if they knew he had 25K in his pocket? Also, TB would have needed to transfer ownership, remove his plates, DM to arrange his own plates etc. Also, the story was all over the news by the next evening, so if he didn't have anything to do with it, why wouldn't he have called police to clear himself? Too many ?????s in this case, so frustrating.

I'm glad you addressed the "cash" sale. I think that since it was reported that DM's farm was an "all cash sale" some people may have got the idea that he carried suitcases of cash around with him, ready to pay on the spot. I really doubt that, I take "all cash sale" to mean that there was no financing involved. Even if TB was offered cash, I can't imagine he (or any normal person) would accept it under those circumstances.

If you didn't already read the article on the chef being missing in Dec. you might want to look it up.

"...[chef G] left work at Langdon Hall on Saturday evening as usual at about 10 p.m. and drove his BMW to Toronto to meet a colleague for dinner.

He called home before he left work, at about 9 p.m., speaking to his mother-in-law, [M] telling her he would be home late that evening."

another article

"Police said [G] checked into the Park Hyatt Hotel in Yorkville on Dec. 30 and left the next day. They said they located [G]’s car, a BMW, in Toronto but will not say whether it was found parked in the Hyatt lot or whether it is now in Toronto or Cambridge. It is intact, however, with no signs of forced entry, said ...a spokesperson for the Waterloo Regional Police Service.

This isn’t the first time [G] has gone missing. He vanished for several days two years ago, his family said, but has not disappeared since joining the Alcoholics Anonymous program. Until now.

[G]’s wife and mother-in-law insist his disappearance is not stress related and has nothing to do with his job as the top chef one of the province’s most highly acclaimed restaurants."

This is the thread for JG
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195262"]Found Alive CANADA - Johnathan Gushue, 41, Toronto ON, 31 Dec 2012 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

It does seem weird that on her bill that his number isn't listed in any previous calls before those dates...

Zackly, esp if, as her ex has told the press, DM was her new bf and drug source. So we have a bunch of calls over less than a one day period and several days after she was last actually seen in person. Why have we decided that any actual conversation took place? Is the length of the call recorded, like a fax record? How did the her x-bf, apparently history in her life since the previous January, get hold of her telephone bill?

I'm glad you addressed the "cash" sale. I think that since it was reported that DM's farm was an "all cash sale" some people may have got the idea that he carried suitcases of cash around with him, ready to pay on the spot. I really doubt that, I take "all cash sale" to mean that there was no financing involved. Even if TB was offered cash, I can't imagine he (or any normal person) would accept it under those circumstances.

Then there should be evidence of the transaction(missing check/forensic evidence a check was actually penned) in DM's checkbook itself.

Anyone recall where we got this "shot in the eye" information? MSM is presently referring to a "shot to the left side of the head" (which, of course is where a left eye is located but seems much less provocatively specific.)

Anybody know if Wayne Millard was left handed?

Working on it.... (Left or right handed)

Police were called to an Etobicoke home in west Toronto jointly owned by Millard and his father, Wayne, for a death investigation in last November.

It was decided that Millard's father committed suicide and died of a gunshot wound to the eye, but the investigation into his death has yet to officially be closed.

SOURCE: http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/canada/archives/2013/05/20130517-193434.html

There are other news media sources also...

A lot of people do it when they get in trouble financially or they want to be removed from owing the home , they do short sell and sell to other person for symbolic $1

Do they do it within 1 day or 1 week of dropping over $600 k on it, and then, end up in jail on murder charges?

Another strange case with parallels to DM and WM...young man son named as a suspect in New Brunswick businessman father's murder (of the Moosehead brewing "dynasty")

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/0...ck-businessman-richard-oland-court-documents/

Dennis Oland’s property in Rothesay, N.B., a suburb of Saint John, was searched after his father’s death nearly two years ago.

In a document that was used to obtain the search warrant, a local police officer identified Dennis Oland as the suspect in the case.

“I believe that Dennis Oland is responsible for the death of Richard Oland,” said Const. Stacy Humphrey in the sworn document dated July 13, 2011.

Zackly, esp if, as her ex has told the press, DM was her new bf and drug source. So we have a bunch of calls over less than a one day period and several days after she was last actually seen in person. Why have we decided that any actual conversation took place? Is the length of the call recorded, like a fax record? How did the her x-bf, apparently history in her life since the previous January, get hold of her telephone bill?

It shows the length of the calls on the bill, none were longer than 2 minutes. Actually, most were only 1 min. Someone posted the pic of the bill in here somewhere..

french friend is talking, and a classmate ... DM had a taste for dog biscuits? -- this just gets weirder ... and if my friends start buying me sea doos & flying me around the world I'd want to know where the heck the $ is coming from -- but maybe that is 'normal' with the elite?
link:
http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/0...was-always-a-little-different-classmate-says/

This article has pictures of DM and the tattoo on the underside of his forearm. That is the picture I saw someone had posted in a comment/tweet. Wonder what the tattoo on his forearm says. Sorry if someone has posted, haven't caught up yet.

Then there should be evidence of the transaction(missing check/forensic evidence a check was actually penned) in DM's checkbook itself.

Why should there be? There is no evidence an offer was made on the truck, and who would accept a cheque if there was? If I was selling something worth $25 K, the money would need to be transferred to my acct before I gave it up. Cash/Cheque are unlikely ways to pay for large purchases, especially when the bank is closed.

Regarding WM being Left or Right handed...

Couldn't find any pics of him that would indicate but, DM was righty, CM was a righty, so odds are dad was a righty... might be something in old newspapers, maybe at a desk or signing contracts etc...

I am going to sit back and watch the fall of DM quietly from Sunny Arizona! I can tell already there are insiders trying to throw off our sleuthing...JMO. Remember the online presence of all of his "associates"...

bbm

Thats a pretty bold statement, almost seems intended to sow seeds of paranoia on the forum and discourage people from posting any theory that might suggest DM is not in fact, the killer.

It goes both ways too. There could be insiders involved with organized crime trying to discredit that line of thinking and ensure that DM is demonized and convicted.

Luckily, this is like crowdsourcing, or brainstorming. No one theory has any more weight than any other unless the facts back it up.

The next step is to say.... 'well then ExiledRed, what's your agenda, why do you keep trying to throw us off?' ..... and then it gets silly.

The ' viewers' of truck were obviously dropped off at end of driveway or close. IF second truck was in fact DM's gf following behind to give him a ride after the test drive.....she was prob told to wait and just follow behind...

Also, it would have already been dark by that time of night and DM's driver underrstandably not being sure if there's any place to turn around on somebody's property and then having to back out of an unlit driveway in the dark - quite possible if the truck owner is going to want to move the vehicle down his driveway. OK, maybe that's a girl thing, but frankly, I can't see anything remotely strange about this vehicle not being visible from the house. Better to park on the road and walk up to the house than accidentally rip up somebody's lawn or land in their ditch.

From CTV news:

Neighbours told CTV News on Monday that they first spotted the trailer on Thursday, but waited a couple of days before reporting it to police.
“A few neighbours got together and said: ‘It doesn’t really look right, the way it’s parked; we’ve never seen the trailer before,’ ” said neighbour Frank Cianfarani. “We decided to call York region (police).”

Read more: http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/suspec...by-allegations-lawyer-1.1278801#ixzz2Tg8GUj2B

ETA....IIRC they had announced the arrest of DM and were looking for Tim's truck and suddenly a car hauler trailer shows up at the arrested man's mom's house. Reread post #568

Yes I see what you are saying... but I wonder who initiated the concern about the trailer? or did all the neighbors develop same concern at same time?

I hope moderators are watching for personal attacks too on people posting.
Moderators are watching, but members are expected to do their part by alerting on posts which contain personal attacks. Quoting the post(s) only makes it more difficult for mods to address the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro