Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #7 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the police know who #2 is, and are following #2 everywhere and listening/recording everything said/written to all of #2 contacts as they try to find out who #3 actually is.

Totally agree with you. I think this is the reason LE hasn't given details on who they're looking for, they already know, they don't want to spook them, and they don't want civilians involved.

Just read up on the incinerator. Purchased in July from a distributor in Manitoba. How did it get from Manitoba to Ayr? Does anyone recall <MODSNIP>'s Facebook and the trips to Winnipeg? Perhaps it was towed back by <MODSNIP>?
It's hardly likely that incinerator was sitting in the distributor's warehouse in Manitoba waiting for someone to buy it. More likely it was shipped direct from the manufacturer in Georgia.

One assumes that TIPS information at the tijme was created based very specifically on RMEG's description. This is TIPS poster featuring the tattoo that was all over Google when I originally looked for it but today the internet is scrubbed clinically clean of every last vestige of it, so far as I can see.

Luckily, I distributed this image myself and my server has not been scrubbed clean. :)

http://exiledred.com/sleuths/ambitiontattoo.jpg

its also still in Facebook's image archive.

http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/428569_10151366402500216_170169429_n.jpg

This is the first MSM report I've seen that differentiates where TB's body was found.
http://www.lfpress.com/2013/05/18/forensic-investigation-into-tim-bosma-death-wrapped-up

Quote:
Since the discovery of the charred body of Ancaster family man Tim Bosma on last Tuesday, Hamilton investigators have been camped out at two Waterloo-area properties: the wooded area where Bosma’s remains were found burned beyond recognition, and farmland owned by Millard on which a portable incinerator was found.

Is this accurate, or a confusion of facts by MSM?
How far apart are the two properties?
When was the portable incinerator last moved?

If you've noticed the aerial video of the Ayr farm with the three police tents... I wonder if the tent further back, and around behind the end of the tree line is actually off DM's farm property. If that is the case, it would explain the quote regarding the differentiation between where TB's body was found, and where the incinerator was found. It's also possible that the MSM article is worded poorly enough that it either causes confusion, or is in error. However, it still leaves in question whether the Hanger could be considered a Waterloo area property. So, I guess I tend to lean towards either poor wording or outright error in the news article.

Totally agree with you. I think this is the reason LE hasn't given details on who they're looking for, they already know, they don't want to spook them, and they don't want civilians involved.

110% in agreement!!

Anyway, so far as I can tell at this point, LE has arrested a fellow with two, not one rather indistinct tattoos that include the word "Ambition", neither of which are enclosed in a frame, and both positioned further up the arms than where a watch is customarily worn. These tattoos are positioned upside down relevant to the TIPS poster, not written in any of the font styles presented by the TIPS poster and actually bear no resemblance to the TIPS poster whatsoever except for the use of a particular word. I'm sure LE must have gathered lots of more compelling evidence by now and correctly feel no compulsion to share it with us.

<snipped for space>

However (and I don't have time at this moment) pics of DM show that he seems to have a rather indistinct "Ambition" tattoo on both arms, not enclosed with a frame, considerably higher than wristwatch position and readable by DM himself or, as someone has pointed out, by someone seated beside him if DM's bare arms were raised (as on a steering wheel.)

The box around the tattoo is one thing I'd like cleared up. The actual position on the wrist doesn't bother me so much (easy for a witness to not be exactly sure, within millimetres, where a tattoo is, and some people do in fact wear watches higher up). But LE really stressed the box around the word.

Someone on here posted some photos which, to them, showed that DM had the box added on or after September 2012, but I couldn't tell. I wonder if any of the reporters who were in the courtroom noticed a box around the word.

Afterward we felt a little cheated.

Seems he likely pressured these people a bit to sell for under the asking price.

if a property owner accepts a low offer it's not the fault of the potential buyer imo. if the owner wanted more money, he should've waited for a better offer and/or hired a new realtor to represent his interests -- maybe one more capable of schmoozing and negotiating. yes, there are times when one has to sell immediately (there is no indication that is the scenario here) but if this would be the circumstance, as a seller i would accept -and be thankful for- what i could get now as opposed to waiting to see what the future might bring. of all the things it appears DM allegedly could be guilty of, i don't think he can be blamed for his low offer being accepted... or for this couple to feel cheated in doing business with him jmo

Luckily, I distributed this image myself and my server has not been scrubbed clean. :)

http://exiledred.com/sleuths/ambitiontattoo.jpg

its also still in Facebook's image archive.

http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/428569_10151366402500216_170169429_n.jpg

A thousand thanks ExiledRed. I thought it was gone forever because your locations excepted the internet seems scrubbed of this image clean as whistle- even eased out of many people's FaceBook pages and replaced with another TIPS image presumably issued at the same early date but, frankly, not one I ever saw before today. This one has red arrows pointing to two blank, bare wrists where everyone was supposed to, I guess, somehow visualize the tattooed word "Ambition" whenever they looked at anybody else's arms.

A wee bit of funny biz going on with this tattoo thing, it might seem, or maybe just "olds" rather than "news".

To swedie Re Post: #142
Respectfully, and in my opinion only, I agree this forum is moving very quickly and, unfortunately, it will take many years to unfold. I have waited & read web-sleuths for over a year & finally decided to sign in . I have some questions about DM and why he went to Europe/Croatia/Greece in July/Aug 2012. July 2012 was around the time that LB went AWOL. There were many pics on DM's France's friend's facebook page "BM". The many pics on BM's FB from an album in July 2012 had DM in many pictures. BM's facebook was taken down Friday May 17, 2013. Here are a few pics of DM that I saved from France's BM's facebook page on Fri May 17, 2013. Sorry I didn't do a page grab - whatever - gone with the wind - but copied some pics I had not previously seen. In IMO I'm sure LE already was already all over it. However to date I have not seen the aforementioned pics of DM posted elsewhere. The NP mentioned the France friend here:
http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/0...was-always-a-little-different-classmate-says/
But just wondering the timing of DM going to Croatia/Greece in July/Aug 2012? <modsnip>which, as I previously mentioned, were taken down on Friday May 17, 2013. IMO it seems DM was older than the France boys he was traveling with/met/sailing/hanging out with in Croatia/Greece by about 4/5 years. Also a couple of other photos I have, show another France friend JB who is different from DM - but IMO an acquaintance/friend of DM from FB cross referencing. JB is still up on FB. JB was visiting Toronto at Milliardair in 2010. One photo show's Millardair in BG with Red truck in foreground. Just wondering, is anyone missing in Croatia or Greece during DM's visit in July/Aug 2012? And IMO LE in Ontario is sitting tight - as this is case is growing exponentially. The LE are surveilling & waiting/]watching as time will tell all. IMO, in this case, patience is a virtue, as something is VERY rotten in the state of Denmark.

Well it wasn't my quote but let's just say their moral compass seems to be a little off :)

Perhaps, but morality is a subjective concept. If one is prone to questioning respectfulness in another, I would hope they would choose to use respectful language themselves.

The box around the tattoo is one thing I'd like cleared up. The actual position on the wrist doesn't bother me so much (easy for a witness to not be exactly sure, within millimetres, where a tattoo is, and some people do in fact wear watches higher up). But LE really stressed the box around the word.

Someone on here posted some photos which, to them, showed that DM had the box added on or after September 2012, but I couldn't tell. I wonder if any of the reporters who were in the courtroom noticed a box around the word.

The box may have been a recent addition and not there when pic's were taken..I haven't seen any recent pic's .JMHO

Not sure if anyone's mention this yet but I'm on Wilson st right now and just made a right turn from Trinity (so the ancaster fair grounds was to the left of me). There's a camera on top of the red light that faces trinity road. The same road that TB and the truck would of drove down. The camera would had to show the truck coming towards the light..

Thanks for sharing this info - hope that someone's looking at the archived images now.

But an accused DOES have the right to FULL disclosure. That disclosure is part of a public inquiry which eventually will be accessible to the public. Lets hope when that time comes that all of the information that should be there is there.

I never said they didn't. I was responding to someone's post (since Mod deleted) that seemed to reference how LE was or was not disseminating information about their investigation to the public.

The accused will get full disclosure over time, through the judicial process. We (the public, including WS) are not privy to that until such time as a trial occurs.

apparently he 'drove a hard bargain' and knocked the price down so substantially that the sellers felt a bit cheated afterwards

there were no conditions in the contract, which indicates to me he didn't care what condition the barns were in which makes me speculate that he was going to tear them down anyway to build his new house (JMO)

When you buy a property , usually the conditions apply to the purchase ie./ conditional upon financing, conditional upon sale of property , conditional upon obtaining funds. Those are 'conditions' of sale. You can although not usual include a condition that all appliances are in good working order or that a sump pump works properly. But to say a seller has to tidy his barn, house or garage is not a usual condition...that is something that s expected. When this is not the case a buyer can then sue the seller for cost of removing garbage etc.

Wonder if we could get the timeline added to the beginning of the thread for easy access, might even be a good idea to insert some key points. We seem to need to reference backwards a lot and it could be helpful.

I created a timeline, it is in the media and timeline thread for easy reference. It is also posted somewhere here is a previous thread, encouraging posters to add to it

The prosecution is there to try to figure out the truth, wading through all the carp, and to get justice for the family of the deceased.

It's the defense who twist and turn the evidence, or to get it thrown out altogether due to a "technicality" to get an acquittal at all costs, regardless if a dangerous person is released back into society.

Just the nature of the game I suppose.

MOO
You are wrong. Sorry but the prosecution is there to win the case. They will attempt to find guilt, that is their job. They will twist anything or suggest things that may or may not be true. This is why the defense has to literally jump through hoops to prove innocence. Thats not to say that the prosecution doesn't get things right, they do. But once they have someone charged (regardless of whether innocent or not) their job is to CONVICT. Thats how they get paid. They get paid to win. The same as a defense lawyer, they too are paid to win. For you to believe that only the defense is capable of twisting truth is quite an eye opener. Because if thats what the majority of the population believes then no wonder so many have this guy DM already for the hangmans noose. Sorry but that is extremely naive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
539edtje