Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #7 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why I feel the way I do, but have felt this for several days. I truly hope that the police are protecting AM... I believe when following pics when his fb was open, there were lots less pics as of recent times. I am not saying they had a falling out, but just seemed more distant of late. I also believe AM is probably totally innocent of any wrong doing, however if I got distanced from a BFF, I would know why?? and I would have my reasons??? and if he knows the names of those reasons, as in the new crowd/group he could be in jeopardy from said group...just a niggling feeling... Hope he is safe...IMHO

You do? Why? He had several employees. His father had many more. His grandfather had more still. Maybe you're unaware of how coded locks work and how different levels of access are or can be, from time to time, awarded to different persons. Aaargh. I can't frankly be bothered to explain it. Suffice it to say that if he went out with some people to finalize the purchase of a truck (should it turn out to suit his purpose) then leave to go home giving instructions to the others to a) return TB to his home and b) drive the new vehicle to the hangar, every6body would be provided with whatever access codes they needed, if they didn't already have them.

Well it might surprise you to know that I do in fact know how coded locks work. I also know that this is a new building that has nothing to do with any employees Carl may have had. And any employees that Wayne had at the new building were let go 6 months ago. Dellen had no employees.

But one thing I do know is that when an employee is let go, they either turn in their pass card if it's that kind of system, or their pass codes are blocked or all pass codes are changed if there is reason to believe that they may still have access to the building. Why would Dellen trust anyone with a pass code to the hangar? He had no employees, the building was listed for lease and he had a lot of valuable vehicles and equipment in there.

Not to mention I would think the gate on the barb wire compound would be key access. Again, I'd think the first thing he would have done after his father's death and laying off all employees would have been to change the lock on that gate.

So why would he be directing people around on the purchase of a vehicle if he has no employees to direct? Does he just have "hangers on" who will jump at his orders?

MOO

Or else he didn't want to arouse suspicion by buying the larger one.

Also, let's keep in mind Tim Bosma's remains were "burned beyond recognition". Not buried in a swamp or dumped in an alternate location, but burned beyond recognition on the property of someone who owns an incinerator. Sorry to be graphic, but the size/capacity issue of the incinerator has never fazed me much because I doubt whoever killed Tim Bosma had any reservations about cutting him up to do the burning.

The incinerator would burn remains to sterile ashes. So if he was burned in the incinerator he would not have been identified so quickly if at all.

Back to the incinerator.

The model DM purchased is designed for small animals and there are larger models for larger animals. It doesn't make sense to me that he would buy the smaller model if its intent was specifically for cremating a human being.

Veterinarians use deadstock incinerators to dispose of diseased animals. DM's uncle was a veterinarian. Maybe the barn was full of dead vermin, and his uncle suggested the purchase of the machine to remove the carcasses, or DM was aware of the machine because he had seen one in use at his Uncle's practice.

Im pretty sure if the incinerator was ever used to cremate a human being, this would be detectable by forensics. So if it was, we will find out. The police have said they are not sure if this machine was used in the cremation of the body or bodies at this time.

Maybe it is as simple as the size... I am sure the company did not deliver it out there to a vacant farm area. He probably had it shipped to the hangar, certainly not his residence.

As it was stated before, when you buy a property and there are dead things there, you make it a condition of the sale, remove them.

Agreed!! that they will find evidence of human remains... teeth, rings, jewelry or bones... and there will be DNA. MOO

Not wanting to be rude I shall simply say I do not think you know the actual way that CPS works. Thanks for your words....but words that lack meaning , mean nothing at all.

You're welcome. But what does Child Protective Services have to do with anything?

So this link should put an end to the tattoo issue correct?

Thank you so much for this link!

I don't think it does put an end to it. There are no pics that show DM had a box around the word 'Ambition' It is said that the first test drive truck owner said it had a box. Could he have been mistaken? Could LE have relayed it incorrectly? Could the media have relayed it incorrectly? I'm sure we shall find out, as the tattoo can eventually be shown.

Back to the incinerator.

The model DM purchased is designed for small animals and there are larger models for larger animals. It doesn't make sense to me that he would buy the smaller model if its intent was specifically for cremating a human being.

Veterinarians use deadstock incinerators to dispose of diseased animals. DM's uncle was a veterinarian. Maybe the barn was full of dead vermin, and his uncle suggested the purchase of the machine to remove the carcasses, or DM was aware of the machine because he had seen one in use at his Uncle's practice.

Im pretty sure if the incinerator was ever used to cremate a human being, this would be detectable by forensics. So if it was, we will find out. The police have said they are not sure if this machine was used in the cremation of the body or bodies at this time.

I've been thinking the veterinarian angle.. maybe he had a service set up with one of them? Had to have my dog cremated last month. :(

Fortunately, Ontario has an expert forensic anthropologist who specializes in 'cremains', Dr. Kathy Gruspier. Hopefully she's on the case. JMO

Could someone refresh me or enlighten me ....who is LB?

The incinerator would burn remains to sterile ashes. So if he was burned in the incinerator he would not have been identified so quickly if at all.

Well, the verbage LE used was "the totality of the evidence" suggested they were TB's remains. We don't know what they found, or in what state, but there was speculation early on that if his remains were too burned for DNA/dental, they could be going by belongings/ID/workboots etc.

The bottom line is we don't know. Maybe they only did find ash. We don't know.

As it was stated before, when you buy a property and there are dead things there, you make it a condition of the sale, remove them.

Its a barn in the sticks. The problem of vermin would likely be continuous.

It is only skewed if you do not know how the system works. Of course the prosecution wants to convict the person charged. What on earth do you think they are there to do? Do you honestly think that during questioning at trial they will stop to say "oh look I think we have got this wrong" seriously now.

Blomquist, I am a legal professional in Ontario (12 years) and I cut my teeth in criminal law, first w/Min. of Atty Gen, then w/ a prominent defense lawyer in Toronto and now I work in something less adversarial although I still negotiate all of the time in a sometimes adversarial manner (if the other party's lawyer is American, particularly!). It is the DUTY of the Crown to disclose inculpatory and exculpatory evidence when requested for disclosure by the defense. This requirement exists both for evidence the Crown intends to use and does not intend to use. However, it is the Crown's sole prerogative whether or not evidence may be refused disclosure as it may deem it privileged or irrelevant. This is where the Crown has gotten into trouble in the past (that led to several precedent rulings), but only when the defense has challenged it and the court reviews this evidence and finds the Crown did not act in the spirit of Stinchcombe, S7 of the Charter, and the LSUC (law society) may discipline the Crown.

If the Crown finds that evidence was either incorrect or even perjurious, it is required under both the rules and ethics of our law society, the courts, and Canadian precedent (see Stinchcombe and later rulings affirming Stinchcombe) to disclose this to the court. The same applies as well as withholding new developments that prove evidence/witnesses as either incorrect, exculpatory, or perjurious. It is also a breach of the accused's S7 Charter rights. Failure to do so can warrant acquittal, charges, overturning of conviction, and even disbarment from the professional body.

We do operate in an adversarial system which greatly favours the accused over other systems such as the Inquisitory System (used in France, etc), so the Crown does not have the duty to provide exculpatory evidence in its argument. Further, the defense is also held to the same standards as the Crown, so the suggestion that the defense is not subject to the same rules of ethics is very much untrue. There have been defense lawyers disbarred for this activity, and not many disbarred when acting for the Crown. This tells us that the Crown is under incredible scrutiny and does not have the same motive to act below the ethical standards imposed upon all barristers and solicitors in our province.

I felt compelled to clear this up as our court system is highly favoured to the accused, however the interrogation and police investigation is highly powered imbalanced to favour the police. This is why it is so important to remain silent as everything that is said is potentially damning evidence to be used by the Crown.

With that, I'm moving back to the case at hand so as not to veer O/T.

I've been thinking the veterinarian angle.. maybe he had a service set up with one of them? Had to have my dog cremated last month. :(

It's unlikely. I'm pretty sure you need certification to be a pet/livestock crematorium. Any vet caught sending corpses to an unregistered incinerator would be chancing fines, ya?

added: My cat was cremated last summer and the vet here (Windsor) said that pets in the region go to the crematorium in Guelph. I'm also pretty sure you have to be a registered operator too ...

I think if he had a service set up with a vets office, he would have been using that incinerator lots more often. I too have had to cremate my pets, I live rural and for example my vet keeps them "on ice" until Thursday when its the day for their p/u. (nasty I know) but a fact of small town life. I am sure if doing it for pets he would have had a larger model and a way of separating them for private cremation and for mass burial he could put in many. It would not make sense otherwise, even in a small town they can have up to twenty go out on Thursdays...:(.

I am sorry about the loss of your pet...Hugs

I don't think it does put an end to it. There are no pics that show DM had a box around the word 'Ambition' It is said that the first test drive truck owner said it had a box. Could he have been mistaken? Could LE have relayed it incorrectly? Could the media have relayed it incorrectly? I'm sure we shall find out, as the tattoo can eventually be shown.

I am going by MSM. Which is what we are supposed to do per TOS. He officer was quoted as saying he has the tattoo with the box around it.

It's unlikely. I'm pretty sure you need certification to be a pet/livestock crematorium. Any vet caught sending corpses to an unregistered incinerator would be chancing fines, ya?

Most likely... I do know its expensive.

The tattoos in the picture are obviously photoshopped.

http://exiledred.com/sleuths/ambitiontattoo.jpg

Oddly, if you now google for "ambition tattoo" or "dellen millard tattoo" images, that image does not come up. I'm wondering if LE ordered the image removed from where it was published. I could see hundreds of copycats getting that tattoo so by the time this case goes to trial the defence would be able to say it's a very common tattoo and does not mean anything.

I'm just catching up on the thread today but I know this picture was up in the fb group and was made by a member as soon as the description came out. Im pretty sure at one point one of the admins had suggested that the person stopped distributing it.

Could someone refresh me or enlighten me ....who is LB?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209524"]CANADA CANADA - Laura Babcock, 23, Toronto, 26 June 2012 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18