Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #7 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched CBC The National news...said "other remains" (besides TM's remains) have been found on DM's farm property. LE not sure yet if remains are human or animal.

BBM: No. DM's ambition tat is not boxed in.. From the pics I looked at anyway..

1. Do you know the exact date/age of the pics you saw?

2. Are you aware that many people have their tattoos changed/added to/expanded?

Can't wait till we can definitively get past the tattoo and the burner phone issue, both of which seem to me to be trivialities at best. "JMO"

I guess we won't hear much about the "more remains" mentioned a few posts up until another press event?

Im sorry I feel obligated to keep doing this.

The burner phone has not been established as DM's. It could have belonged to any of the suspects, or it could have belonged to somebody else (supposedly the hypothesized frame artist criminal mastermind)

I really feel it is important to be clear on these issues, as if we keep referring to it as DM's burner phone, other posters will come to believe that this actually has been established as truth, when it has not.

Lets look at the facts ExiledRed :)

Same burner phone, obtained with fraudulent ID, calls both individuals for a test drive.

Same 2 individuals show up at two different locations to test drive trucks.

Same physical description of 2 individuals, only difference is short sleeve, in the 1st test drive, revealing several tattoos and long sleeve in the 2nd test drive.

Now what we can safely assume is that LE had both witnesses pic out the individual they saw at their locations that took their trucks for a test drive. That's a given when you have real live witnesses and a suspect.

If you compare the descriptions from the two witnesses SB & Test Driver #1, they are identical, except #1 saw the tattoo Ambition.

Its crystal clear...

Key word... MSM (News reports) that's why I suggest we stick with the LE facts and not the media who had one suspect with red hair (suspect #2 to be exact, not DM) and not a red hoodie.

LE uses the media as a way to release the info, just saying!!!

The burner phone has not been established as DM's. It could have belonged to any of the suspects, or it could have belonged to somebody else (supposedly the hypothesized frame artist criminal mastermind)

I really feel it is important to be clear on these issues, as if we keep referring to it as DM's burner phone, other posters will come to believe that this actually has been established as truth, when it has not.
You're right, I had the word "alleged" in that sentence and edited it out. My bad

... hangs head in shame

Back to the incinerator.

The model DM purchased is designed for small animals and there are larger models for larger animals. It doesn't make sense to me that he would buy the smaller model if its intent was specifically for cremating a human being.

Veterinarians use deadstock incinerators to dispose of diseased animals. DM's uncle was a veterinarian. Maybe the barn was full of dead vermin, and his uncle suggested the purchase of the machine to remove the carcasses, or DM was aware of the machine because he had seen one in use at his Uncle's practice.

Im pretty sure if the incinerator was ever used to cremate a human being, this would be detectable by forensics. So if it was, we will find out. The police have said they are not sure if this machine was used in the cremation of the body or bodies at this time.

And that frame artist is going to show up at both locations, be able to be picked out of a line up... have called several other people that the phone has been traced back to and all link to DM, including his face...

LE has a bit more information that they are not giving out, because it is evidence in the case... they might have video from the store where it was purchased even. Which would not surprise me one bit.

Ah, okay. So why don't people check those links before posting inaccuracies ie: commenting that TB left at 9:20, when all news reports say 9:30? Preventable inaccuracies waste time, especially for the members who have to clear the mistakes up.

Because once you have been here for awhile, you'll see that things go around and around and around. You'll just get frustrated trying to "correct" other posters. Besides, we are not allowed to tell others what and how to post. IMHO.

Ah, okay. So why don't people check those links before posting inaccuracies ie: commenting that TB left at 9:20, when all news reports say 9:30? Preventable inaccuracies waste time, especially for the members who have to clear the mistakes up.

At approximately 9:20 pm Mr. Bosma went for a test drive with two young males in this pickup. Mr. Bosma had told his spouse that the males were from the Toronto area. Mr. Bosma has not been seen or heard from since this time.

http://hamiltonpolice.on.ca/HPS/News/See+All+News.htm?CurPage=2

Back to the incinerator.

The model DM purchased is designed for small animals and there are larger models for larger animals. It doesn't make sense to me that he would buy the smaller model if its intent was specifically for cremating a human being.

Or else he didn't want to arouse suspicion by buying the larger one.

Also, let's keep in mind Tim Bosma's remains were "burned beyond recognition". Not buried in a swamp or dumped in an alternate location, but burned beyond recognition on the property of someone who owns an incinerator. Sorry to be graphic, but the size/capacity issue of the incinerator has never fazed me much because I doubt whoever killed Tim Bosma had any reservations about cutting him up to do the burning.

LE uses the media as a way to release the info, just saying!!!

Agreed! :)

Its just the basics are severely lacking in some ways... I have seen posts in the past 24 hours where it is stated that TB was driving... we know he wasn't... that the 1st test drive Truck owner called in the tip, nope, LE called him... sometimes its the little details that are like a straw on the camel's back and someone hears it, knows something and the tip that cracks the case hits :D

Back to the incinerator.

Veterinarians use deadstock incinerators to dispose of diseased animals. DM's uncle was a veterinarian. Maybe the barn was full of dead vermin, and his uncle suggested the purchase of the machine to remove the carcasses, or DM was aware of the machine because he had seen one in use at his Uncle's practice.

Im pretty sure if the incinerator was ever used to cremate a human being, this would be detectable by forensics. So if it was, we will find out. The police have said they are not sure if this machine was used in the cremation of the body or bodies at this time.

He could have just bought it because he could. The guy has money, bought it because it looks cool.

I am very familiar with how the system works. And I am also aware that the Crown's responsibility is to present the facts and evidence as gathered by the various LE agencies involved. They are held to a very high standard of proof and their "job" is to obtain justice, not to twist facts just to get a conviction. Assistant Crown Attorneys are hired by the Crown Attorney for a particular judicial district who are appointed by the Attorney Generals office. If they do not feel that LE has sufficiently proven a case against someone, they will not take the case to trial and the accused will be released. If new evidence surfaces during the course of the trial that indicates without question that LE were wrong about something and that the accused is not the correct person on trial, they will absolutely say "they were wrong", stop the trial and release the accused.

Defense attorneys however are a whole different breed. They can and do say anything they want, without the burden of proof, to try to get their client acquitted. Their very existence and livelyhood is based on the number of "wins" they obtain. The more wins, the higher the rate they can charge. Crown attorneys work off a salary and it does not change regardless of the outcome.

Perhaps if you choose to stick around and follow more cases on this board, this will become more clear to you. It's this attitude and lack of knowledge about our justice system and the Crown attorneys that represent it, that criminals and their defense attorneys count on when selecting prospective jurors. And it's that lack of trust in our very good (but not perfect) judicial system that I find very unnerving.

Well...I guess I did have words after all. :)

MOO

Not wanting to be rude I shall simply say I do not think you know the actual way that CPS works. Thanks for your words....but words that lack meaning , mean nothing at all.

A young woman who as yet has not been found and could be alive and well ???

A young woman who has an ex boyfriend who is currently dissecting all of her private information and accessing her Facebook apparently without the young womans permission ?

agreed. I saw that she was alledgedly sited in Vegas. IMO that may be why LE didn't pursue a missing persons investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Proslakdbf