Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #7 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was his profile on MM under "arpie"?
Link
Seems to be a lot of hangar photos in the portfolio. Also, I sleuthed this comment from a model arpie photographed "Hey Eden, it was awesome shootin with you today, I can't say I know any other models willing to lay in a swamp up to their neck in muck and other stuff, you gave it your all, you rock gurl, I look forward to many more shoots with you."

Skin crawling. Swamp

Wow. What a skewed version of our justice system. I have no words. :thud:

It is only skewed if you do not know how the system works. Of course the prosecution wants to convict the person charged. What on earth do you think they are there to do? Do you honestly think that during questioning at trial they will stop to say "oh look I think we have got this wrong" seriously now.

I don't think we know who/what paid for the new venture. Nor do I think we are privy to that information. WM is deceased and at this point I think to sleuth him is very disrespectful. JMO :twocents:
WM's death is being investigated by police so I don't think it's disrespectful.

The fact that he was about to open a big business in his 70s may be directly relevant to the case.

Yes, of course they were photoshopped. They were provided by LE to illustrate a (then) suspect's identifying tattoo, in order to enlist the public's help in catching him. But I'm curious Can LE truly order images or stories to be removed web wide?

If the tattoo example was created by LE, it would be copyright, so they could attempt to stop unauthorized publication.

What exactly do you mean by "the business should be paying for the expense basically?" When you take on a business it is supposed to be a viable one, hence you plan for that business to pay for itself and pay you a profit.

Also, coming from a business family, I'm sure you know about the relationship between risk and reward. Most ventures are a risk. Not all ventures are for reward.

Please provide the evidence that Wayne Millard is the "shrewd" businessman you've described him to be. I have already answered this in a previous post

It seems to have been his father Carl who controlled everything right up until his death. http://www.wingsmagazine.com/content/view/2477/

Also, can you please try and recall where you read that Madeleine worked for the company up until 2007. I will take a look....

Thank you so much.

As a born and bred Hamiltonian, would like to give a shout out to the current man of the hour - Det Sgt Matt Kavanaugh.

This must be a nightmare of a case for him and hopefully he is re-writing the handbook so previous LE errors are not repeated. I'm rooting for him.

Was his profile on MM under "arpie"?
Link
Seems to be a lot of hangar photos in the portfolio. Also, I sleuthed this comment from a model arpie photographed "Hey Eden, it was awesome shootin with you today, I can't say I know any other models willing to lay in a swamp up to their neck in muck and other stuff, you gave it your all, you rock gurl, I look forward to many more shoots with you."

Skin crawling. Swamp

Could be. This person is friends with EG, and some of the photos in the portfolio give Millardair Hangar as the location. However, EG did post about the availability of the hangar for photoshoots so there may be a number of photographers who shot there.

As a born and bred Hamiltonian, would like to give a shout out to the current man of the hour - Det Sgt Matt Kavanaugh.

This must be a nightmare of a case for him and hopefully he is re-writing the handbook so previous LE errors are not repeated. I'm rooting for him.

Here Here, neighbour!

It is only skewed if you do not know how the system works. Of course the prosecution wants to convict the person charged. What on earth do you think they are there to do? Do you honestly think that during questioning at trial they will stop to say "oh look I think we have got this wrong" seriously now.

I am very familiar with how the system works. And I am also aware that the Crown's responsibility is to present the facts and evidence as gathered by the various LE agencies involved. They are held to a very high standard of proof and their "job" is to obtain justice, not to twist facts just to get a conviction. Assistant Crown Attorneys are hired by the Crown Attorney for a particular judicial district who are appointed by the Attorney Generals office. If they do not feel that LE has sufficiently proven a case against someone, they will not take the case to trial and the accused will be released. If new evidence surfaces during the course of the trial that indicates without question that LE were wrong about something and that the accused is not the correct person on trial, they will absolutely say "they were wrong", stop the trial and release the accused.

Defense attorneys however are a whole different breed. They can and do say anything they want, without the burden of proof, to try to get their client acquitted. Their very existence and livelyhood is based on the number of "wins" they obtain. The more wins, the higher the rate they can charge. Crown attorneys work off a salary and it does not change regardless of the outcome.

Perhaps if you choose to stick around and follow more cases on this board, this will become more clear to you. It's this attitude and lack of knowledge about our justice system and the Crown attorneys that represent it, that criminals and their defense attorneys count on when selecting prospective jurors. And it's that lack of trust in our very good (but not perfect) judicial system that I find very unnerving.

Well...I guess I did have words after all. :)

MOO

this must be the case:

supt. kinsella confirmed that DM has the boxed tat:

http://m.news1130.com/2013/05/11/arrest-made-in-case-of-man-missing-after-truck-test-drive/

Phew. So there we have it. Boxed tat. DM better have it. Assuming he does, the trouble is, so far as we've been made aware, that only places DM at the test drive with the RMEG (and assumes that chap is also able to recognize other physical features of the accused). It does not place DM with TB the following night because any tattoos on that person could not have been visible to SB.

At the end of the day, and all conjecture aside, the only evidence shared with us that unifies these two test drive events that theoretically serves to incriminate DM is the phone calls from the same cel phone that were made to set up both test drive appointments. We do not know whose cel phone that was.

Unless there's a great deal more to irrevocably tie DM to this terrible crime LE had definitely better be looking to successfully turning up possible other criminal activities in DM's past, because so far the solid evidence linking DM to the tragic untimely death of TB looks completely foobar. IMO.

Didn't open it. I know the list well....very well.......why I said Canada doesn't need a death penalty until they get their act better in order.

We had the DP ... we got our act together and abolished it many years ago (1976 iirc)

>
FYI, I'm left handed, but not for everything. When I use a cordless drill (which is the closes thing I have to a gun) I hold it in my right hand.

OMG, lanman. You've suddenly made me very afraid. LOL. I beg you, please warn people before you use power tools in their presence.

WM's death is being investigated by police so I don't think it's disrespectful.

The fact that he was about to open a big business in his 70s may be directly relevant to the case.

We can not sleuth someone who has not been named a POI by LE. It is in the TOS.

Upon further research; I came across "arpie"'s Flickr account. More photos on there; could be a friend of DM's. Check out these tags on his page- mainly distillery district, airplane and swamp stands out.
Flickr

I have absolute faith in the system and that the authorities have enough proof to show DM's culpability in the crime. After all, they have experience and knowledge backing them up. We have information that is carefully parsed, as it should be, to give this "humble young man" his fair day in court.

Could be. This person is friends with EG, and some of the photos in the portfolio give Millardair Hangar as the location. However, EG did post about the availability of the hangar for photoshoots so there may be a number of photographers who shot there.

Yes I believe her ad was directed at photographers to register to do photo shoots of a select group of models, likely other girls that she considered friends or who were living in the GTA area.

MOO

Rondeau

I'll be out and about tomorrow in that area, will do a drive by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18