Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #7 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And this is what makes me suspicious of this guy. As far as Im concerned he is also a POI, and as he has not been identified I'm assuming that I can discuss his potential involvement.

The reasons I think he is a POI and could be involved are.

1. He was contacted by the burner phone.
2. He did not go to the police about these suspicious individuals, even days after the abduction was plastered all over the news, social media and on missing posters all over the province.
3. His description of the tattoo is possibly wrong, almost second hand.
4. He remains unidentified, either by his own choice or because police consider him a POI also. Im sure reporters are gagging to speak to him.
5. In frame up scenario, he would likely be involved.
6. The same clothing description of both individuals that was also common knowledge at the time, but with one discrepancy, being that the long sleeved orange shirt was conveniently a short sleeved orange shirt.
7. The test drive was in Etobicoke, where DM happens to have a residence. (You dont poop where you eat)

What reinforces his story however is the fact that he was also advertising his Dodge Ram on Kijiji. (This is seriously damaging the theory and I admit it.)

What would clear him of involvement would be.

CCTV footage of the test drive, with conclusive proof it took place, and the occupants in the vehicle were those he described.

What would further incriminate him in my mind would be.

Evidence that other calls made from the burner phone, were to people he is associated with or his business.

Any evidence that this guy deals in stolen vehicles or parts.

These are all questions I am hoping LE are exploring to get to the truth.

LE said he is NOT a POI, good enough for me... common denominator is the 2 suspects and the truck... nothing else. The rest is moot and reaching IMNSHO beyond what LE has stated. Thanks :)

I know I've mentioned it before..but a lot of people don't realize that many farmers no longer plow their fields...they plant by shooting the seeds into the ground...and the old vegetation(ie corn stalks) just compost into the ground. Evidence would stay very close to the surface...and I was worried that LE would find more than they were looking for. LE have been very quiet..about suspects...about everything...DNA is LE best friend...

"The Hamilton police forensic unit has set up a large tent at the rear of the property. Police are bringing buckets of material, possibly soil, outside the tent where they are passing it through large sifting screens, like the type used in archeological digs." Source: http://www.cbc.ca/m/touch/news/story/2013/05/14/hamilton-bosma-search-kitchener-waterloo.html

Thank you for that, but is plowing mentioned in the article? I don't understand why this is being brought up? If the remains are small, sifters will be required to capture everything. JMO

Has anyone seen anything that supports the CBC tweet? I haven't. If it was only tweeted once, it might have been misinfo. Pretty vague anyway - a little early to be drawing parallels to Pickton.

If you're referring to the update that more remains have been found but not yet identified as human yet, I haven't. I've even tried searching online at Hamilton Police Services for a press release but haven't found anything.

Welcome cefair.
Some coddled children can become self centred and self absorbed but that still doesn't make them murderers. Also some coddled children often become very independent and that can be a positive thing. We cannot judge people by their parents or by how they were raised. I think the Millard divorce was actually more recent than DM's adolescence as I belive I read that MB was still working for the company in 2007. DM would have been around 21 at that time.

He would have been 17 according to the neighbour of MB in interview she lived there 10 yrs.

Maybe that's the only place he got in. Maybe they wanted to emphasize French.
And maybe he took the subway.

Classmate made reference to WM dropping DM off at school.

Wow. I have been following this case from Day 1.. but on Thursday I had surgery and have been fairly out of it since then and have fallen pretty far behind on the developments. My sincere apologies if I go over something already covered.

There are a couple things I wanted to toss out there;

First, the incinerator. I've heard from a fairly eco conscious person in the automotive industry that mobile incinerators, like the on on DM's farm, can used as a way of controlling pollutants if you MUST dispose of certain undesirable wastes. DM's father is well documented as caring deeply about the environment. Until a date of purchase is known, I think we can also assume that the incinerator could have been purchased at WM's behest with no nefarious ideas in mind.

It was purchased in July 2012. Not sure if you're aware of the Laura Babcock situation--she is a missing person who was in DM's social circle, and whose disappearance LE is now investigating in relation to DM.

She went missing in late June 2012. Tonight it's been stated additional remains have been recovered from the farm, but they don't know yet if they are human or animal.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209524"]CANADA CANADA - Laura Babcock, 23, Toronto, 26 June 2012 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Fair enough, "fake almost-abduction story".

Again, incentive? How does he know to describe almost the exact setup of TB's abduction? Wouldn't he have to be on the 'inside'? And if he's on the inside, there's going to be proof of that way beyond one phone call on a burner phone.

Details of the TB abduction were already in the public domain when LE contacted him.

Usually I don't jump in on the out-there theories, but the idea that the guy who posted the first ad is somehow 'in on it' is way too out there. "JMO"

I agree its out there, but if DM is claiming frame up, then this guy has to be eliminated from enquiries, which is all Im trying to do.

What would end a lot of these speculative theories, including mine, is if we had information that SB had identified DM as a person who showed up on her property. At this time, this has not been confirmed.

Has anyone seen anything that supports the CBC tweet? I haven't. If it was only tweeted once, it might have been misinfo. Pretty vague anyway - a little early to be drawing parallels to Pickton.

Not for me.

When DM purchased the farm in May 2011, did he lease the land to any area farmers? If you look at the pictures of the field, the corn stalks from a previous cutting are still above ground. It causes me to wonder if the land was left fallow over the past couple of years.

If you're referring to the update that more remains have been found but not yet identified as human yet, I haven't. I've even tried searching online at Hamilton Police Services for a press release but haven't found anything.

In addition to finding the burned remains of Bosma last week, police tell CBC News they have also discovered other remains on that property. Forensics investigators are now working to determine whether those remains are human or animal
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/story/2013/05/19/toronto-millard-remains-discovered.html

LE keep many details under wraps, I wonder why they would release this, when in fact it could be a deer.

From the link posted just upthread:

Police searching the farm that belonged to Dellen Millard, the 27-year-old suspect charged with first-degree murder in the death of Ancaster, Ont., man Tim Bosma, have made another troubling discovery.

In addition to finding the burned remains of Bosma last week, police tell CBC News they have also discovered other remains on that property. Forensics investigators are now working to determine whether those remains are human or animal.

Police also found an incinerator on the property that they say Millard purchased last July. The machine, known as "The Eliminator," is used to cremate livestock, but police say Millard didn't own any animals.

Investigators said they're examining missing persons cases for potential connections with Millard. At the top of their list is 23-year-old Laura Babcock, who disappeared last summer.

At the time, police didn't consider her disappearance suspicious. That changed with Millard's arrest.

It was purchased in July 2012. Not sure if you're aware of the Laura Babcock situation--she is a missing person who was in DM's circle, and whose disappearance LE is now investigating in relation to DM.

She went missing in late June 2012. Tonight it's been stated additional remains have been recovered from the farm, but they don't know yet if they are human or animal.

CANADA CANADA - Laura Babcock, 23, Toronto, 26 June 2012 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thanks, ArianeEmory! I've read bits about LB but am not fully caught up. The timing of the incinerator purchase is deeply troubling, imo. I have read about the additional remains, so very sad if it's true that they are human.

If they are human, than this obviously could go far deeper than anyone initially realised and could be a great clue as to why DM has remained silent about other accomplices. Maybe this is why DM knows he's in for the long haul. :/

I see DM has only 2 friends left on his FB. I wonder has anyone given any thought to them being suspect 2 and 3. Maybe why they can't find them??? They are not Canadian. I wonder the nature of his relationship with his "international buddies"???

CORRECT INFORMATION.....

3. TB Truck was see by a PERSON (NOT A CAMERA) driving downtown at approx 10:10pm.

Let's reflect on this information for a moment. Remember that at the time the truck was spotted in Brantford, the public had no reason to be looking for it. How does the spotting of TB truck at this time become an accepted fact for release to the public? Even if a member of the public went to police after the fact and said "I saw a black Ram and I am SURE that was the plate", this would hardly seem to be enough for LE to release it as a fact.

IMO, they acknowledge this as fact because the information came directly from one of those involved, who has likely been the key to virtually all information that LE has gleaned on this investigation to date.

Let's further reflect on the Press Conference from the afternoon of May 14th. This is when LE first announced that at least 3 individuals were involved in total.

When asked if there was a concern for the public's safety with the suspects still at large, Sgt Kavanagh acknowledged there was, going further to state...

"...Look what he did the first time to Mr. Bosma....We are doing everything we can to identify this person, and get him under arrest." BBM

Notice his comments are in the singular, rather than the plural. This DESPITE the fact that he had just previously acknowledged at least 2 additional involved beyond DM.

IMO, Suspect #2 (or Suspect #3), is the source of the spotting in Brantford, and most likely the source of the majority of the info known to LE, up to and including the DM tattoo. I further think the reason this person couldn't help police locate the body of TB is that he genuinely didn't know, as Brantford is where this individual parted company with the others on that evening.

Either Suspect #2 doesn't know the full name of the outstanding third party (perhaps a new acquaintance), or he does, and the outstanding individual is on the run.

Again, JMO.

Thanks, ArianeEmory! I've read bits about LB but am not fully caught up. The timing of the incinerator purchase is deeply troubling, imo. I have read about the additional remains, so very sad if it's true that they are human.

If they are human, than this obviously could go far deeper than anyone initially realised and could be a great clue as to why DM has remained silent about other accomplices. Maybe this is why DM knows he's in for the long haul. :/

I will hold out for confirmation from the police that these remains are human. If these are human, the theory that organized crime may be another involved element will have newfound credibility to me.

TB's funeral will be broadcast live....just stated this on CHCH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member