Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #8 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it a violation for a Lawyer to reveal a conversation with his client? By saying that his client denied contacting the Derstine firm he is revealing a conversation with his client. No, DM has retained him to speak for him aka represent.

I suspect that DM's mother probably brought in the Derstine law firm after watching the appalling job being done by this guy. No she cannot do that, unless specifically requested by her son, DM is an adult.

All of this new info though, is making for an interesting afternoon.

The plates, the description of the truck...

But do you really think that some random witness would pay attention to a license plate of, to them, some random truck? Plus was TB's truck so unique that there would have been something about it that no other truck around would have so that there's no mistake it was TBs truck he saw?

thats jmho

Oh for goodness' sake, where has it been established that the Millards have a tremendous amount of money? Clearly there was enough for DM to be a slacker, but that's all we know.

Please cite some examples of this stupendously complicated frame-ups.

And while you're at it, please tell us why you are so convinced DM is innocent. You seem very talented at coming up with wild hypothetical situations, but the elevator pitch has gone MIA.

So, keeping it simple, why are all these lowlifes out to frame DM? What do they have to gain?

The plates, the description of the truck...

How many people take a mental note of every truck and its plate, that passes through Brantford? This witness is claiming to have seen this truck BEFORE the information was in the media. In fact possibly before any crime had taken place for all we know ! IF this witness saw TB's truck then they MUST have known TB and known of his truck.

Oh for goodness' sake, where has it been established that the Millards have a tremendous amount of money? Clearly there was enough for DM to be a slacker, but that's all we know.

And while you're at it, please tell us why you are so convinced DM is innocent. You seem very talented at coming up with wild hypothetical situations, but the elevator pitch has gone MIA.

So, keeping it simple, why are all these lowlifes out to frame DM? What do they have to gain?

Thank you. Also, there's a thread for the "DM is innocent" conspiracy theories.

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209843"]Dellen Millard: Innocent Dupe? Alternative Theories - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

How many people take a mental note of every truck and its plate, that passes through Brantford? This witness is claiming to have seen this truck BEFORE the information was in the media. In fact possibly before any crime had taken place for all we know ! IF this witness saw TB's truck then they MUST have known TB and known of his truck.

Gosh, I can see why you're so worried about LE and prosecution jumping to conclusions. You seem to do it yourself. This looks a bit like transferral.

Who on earth knows how the truck and following SUV were identified? Not any of us.

The people that know are the ones that talked to the witness. That's it, that's all.:banghead:

Tons of people knew that plate number. It was all over MSM.

What would you call tremendous amounts of money? just so I can see if we are on the same page !

How do you know DM was a slacker, did you know him?

Many frameups have taken place over the years, involving Presidents, Lords, MP's Actors etc.... if you would care to research you will find them yourself.

Please give an example of my wild hypothetical situations, I am interested in knowing what they are.

Which 'lowlifes' is it of which you speak? I am rather confused as to whom you are referring. As for what people have to gain from DM, that would depend on who was wanting to get it.

Tons of people knew that plate number. It was all over MSM.

The witness said they SAW the truck BEFORE the MSM released anything and possibly BEFORE any crime was committed. Either they KNEW TB or they are a very gifted psychic.

The witness said they SAW the truck BEFORE the MSM released anything and possibly BEFORE any crime was committed. Either they KNEW TB or they are a very gifted psychic.

Can you please provide the link that supports this? I must've missed it...

:banghead:
What would you call tremendous amounts of money? just so I can see if we are on the same page !

How do you know DM was a slacker, did you know him?

Many frameups have taken place over the years, involving Presidents, Lords, MP's Actors etc.... if you would care to research you will find them yourself.

Please give an example of my wild hypothetical situations, I am interested in knowing what they are.

Which 'lowlifes' is it of which you speak? I am rather confused as to whom you are referring. As for what people have to gain from DM, that would depend on who was wanting to get it.
:banghead:

Time for you to head off to the innocent dupe thread. I will not be bothering to reply any more now that I've made my points.

Gosh, I can see why you're so worried about LE and prosecution jumping to conclusions. You seem to do it yourself. This looks a bit like transferral.

Who on earth knows how the truck and following SUV were identified? Not any of us.

The people that know are the ones that talked to the witness. That's it, that's all.:banghead:

I believe LE said that CCTV footage captured what looked like an SUV following TB's truck as it left the Bosma home. I'm sorry you are having trouble with what LE have said was on CCTV and what has been said was straight from the mouth of a witness. If they have now changed their story could someone post a link please.

Dave Agar of Newtalk 1010 tweets: CBC TO has learned police close to making more "arrests" in Tim Bosma murder. Offered no other info.

Dave Agar of Newtalk 1010 tweets: CBC TO has learned police close to making more "arrests" in Tim Bosma murder. Offered no other info.

Thanks, I saw this earlier but then I think it got buried in the thread after the server problems today. I meant to go back and look for it/bump it.

Also from Dave Agar at Newstalk 1010: @AgarNT1010: @BillKingLanark they'd have to be some kind of dumbasses not to know, or assume, cops were on to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member