Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #8 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question about the first test drive guy ?
Anyone know what kind of business he had or ran was it a hvac
Company also ?

Are you asking, because of Tim's business was HVAC? Good question.

Could just be that someone recalled seeing it in a certain location and LE was subsequently able to obtain video from local businesses to support the 10:10 pm.

Could have been reported to Road Watch, which collects bad driving incidents online and investigates them

Sister-in-law had some custom cheeky plates and I guess people were really aggravated by them because she had so many reports on her driving to Road Watch that she had to give them up (rural area too)

Anyway people do use this service

Or neither. I spend a huge amount of time in my car thanks to my job and b/c of that I stare at a lot of other peoples vehicles - and oftentimes remember what they look like. I look at license plates and create a crazy sentence or description of the driver out of it (abkj 123 might equal "a beautiful kar Joe 123 etc). This allows me to remember plate #'s. If a vehicle makes me suspicious (suspected drunk driving, people not wearing seatbelts, reckless or overly cautious drivers) I'll often memorize the plate # and description of a vehicle.
Although this might seem weird, it is not impossible (or difficult) and I KNOW I'm not the only person who pays attention to the vehicles around them. Therefore, your assumption about the witness in Brantford either knowing TB or being a gifted psychic, is still just an assumption and hardly a fact.
JMO of course.

I believe this all started with someone stating that the witness who reports seeing TB's truck that night at 10:10pm must have known TB to know for sure it was his truck. Someone else came along and said, no, maybe they for some reason took note of the truck itself or plate #. Most of us think the latter doesn't make sense, that some random stranger would just happen to jot down TB's truck plate # and it turn out to be his, or remember seeing "a black truck" that definitely turned out to be TB's truck. A black truck is a black truck. How would anyone know for sure that this witness FOR SURE saw TB's black truck when there are many black Dodge Ram trucks around that area I'm sure?

I'm not dissing the witness at all.....just saying to me it would make sense that he recognized it as TB's truck (or some reason) versus him just being a strangely hypervigilant citizen that just happen to take special notice of a not really rare black Dodge Ram or the plate # of that truck.

I suppose, however, it's possible that whomever was driving TB's truck, did something to attract attention SUCH that the witness took special note and therefore maybe jotted down plate # (eg: blew through a red light/stop sign, cut him off nearly causing an accident, etc).

The majority of people don't just memorize or jot down a stranger's vehicle's plate # without very very good reason. Like you, I do it too......have done it all my life......(started in high school.....always know the plate # of your parent's vehicles when you live in a small city so that if you're out for coffee/skipped class, you can survey parking lot for parental units prior to going into establishment LOL)......but ONLY if I feel the driver of that vehicle is driving erratically, seems suspicious, weaving all over the road, etc.

I just posted this in the separate thread for WM but I am cross-posting here because of the explosive new information!

Just watched CityTV news and they reported some interesting information.

Just before his death Wayne Millard had announced to his family that he was in love and about to get married!

In addition to the news about a pending marriage - according to the report by Jim Junkin Toronto Police are only now discovering that WM had just finished building a $6 Million Hangar and business prospects looked bright.

What this tell us is at the time Toronto Police did next to nothing to investigate Wayne Millard's background. A simple Google search would have told them Millard was developing an exciting new business.

IMO the fact the WM was about to be married would be motivation for DM to kill him in order to remain as the sole heir to the family fortune!

Holy carp.....excuse me as I head on over to the Death of Wayne Millard thread! Wow.

My last point on the truck witness... if somebody called the plate in at 10:10 and then his wife later reported him missing... when LE punched in his plate number it would have flagged the 10:10 call.

Just sayin

I'm not dissing the witness at all.....just saying to me it would make sense that he recognized it as TB's truck (or some reason) versus him just being a strangely hypervigilant citizen that just happen to take special notice of a not really rare black Dodge Ram or the plate # of that truck.

I suppose, however, it's possible that whomever was driving TB's truck, did something to attract attention SUCH that the witness took special note and therefore maybe jotted down plate # (eg: blew through a red light/stop sign, cut him off nearly causing an accident, etc).

The majority of people don't just memorize or jot down a stranger's vehicle's plate # without very very good reason. Like you, I do it too......have done it all my life......(started in high school.....always know the plate # of your parent's vehicles when you live in a small city so that if you're out for coffee/skipped class, you can survey parking lot for parental units prior to going into establishment LOL)......but ONLY if I feel the driver of that vehicle is driving erratically, seems suspicious, weaving all over the road, etc.

The point I was trying to make was that the witness did not need to KNOW TB or possess psychic powers in order to accurately place TB's vehicle in Brantford. In fact, the witness could have been absolutely oblivious to the fact that TB was missing at all. Regardless of whether the witness reported seeing the vehicle at 10:10ish or 2 days later, their description of the vehicle (regardless of how vague or specific) has lead LE to declare the vehicle's presence in Brantford as a confirmed sighting. Regardless of WHY the witness reported the vehicle, it was enough for LE to declare it a confirmed sighting.
The fact that the cell phone was also located in Brantford lends credence to the vehicle sighting, or at the very least it casts doubt on the assumption that any individual could NOT identify the vehicle. As I've stated before, I enjoy checking out vehicles and plates while I'm driving (it keeps me from being bored to death) and that should also cast doubt on the possibility that the witness couldn't possibly identify the correct vehicle.
I hope that makes sense. ;o)
MOO

I agree LayzeeDayzee.

People should be allowed to ask questions without being attacked, whether those questions agree with your line of thinking or not.

In one of the posts of CM's obituary, (I have to find the link again yikes!!) it talked about his trouble in grade 8 and he was quoted as saying "if they think I'm guilty, let them find the proof" it seems his grandson is following suit.

From the article:
"Hamilton police have confirmed that they are dealing with only a single set of human remains at the Waterloo region farm of Dellen Millard."

Interesting choice of words .. does this mean there may have been remains discovered at any one of the other properties they investigated, ie. the hanger??

Does the property across the street not have a small airstrip? It has a pool and tennis courts, and what looks like a place to exercise horses. I grew up with MB and her parents owned racehorses. Could be family friends living across the street.

The place you are thinking of is down the road right next to the 401. There is a large wooded area east of that, then the property with the runway, then a farm with an oval, possibly for racing/training of horses. These are all on the same concession as DMs farm, but on the north side of the road. Just clarifying :)

So are we to conclude that the witness knew TB? How else would they know TB 's truck?

I think we are to conclude that the LE were satisfied that the individual who saw the truck, recognized it for whatever reason and reported it. And that LE accepted their witness/testimony based on what was said.

If LE said they have an individual who witnessed the truck in that location... its good enough for me.

Who knows, maybe they DO have video that they are saving for trial and the witness is just confirmation.

Does the property across the street not have a small airstrip? It has a pool and tennis courts, and what looks like a place to exercise horses. I grew up with MB and her parents owned racehorses. Could be family friends living across the street.

The airstrip is on the property due south of DM's, but there is nothing else there except two utility buildings

The racetrack oval seems to be, south and a couple of properties west

I agree LayzeeDayzee.

People should be allowed to ask questions without being attacked, whether those questions agree with your line of thinking or not.

In one of the posts of CM's obituary, (I have to find the link again yikes!!) it talked about his trouble in grade 8 and he was quoted as saying "if they think I'm guilty, let them find the proof" it seems his grandson is following suit.

I remember reading this too! It was in a link about the history of the area...very interesting read. I freaked when I saw that CM's mother was instrumental in ''facing down the school board'' about her precious baby's shenanigans! WOW - I can only say that "enabling'' ran deep in her veins! - the brat was guilty and lacked the moral fiber to own up or face the music and the worst part was NO guilt about it at all --(clearly indicated as the story was passed down)

If that was the family "brag'' story -- yikes

I believe this all started with someone stating that the witness who reports seeing TB's truck that night at 10:10pm must have known TB to know for sure it was his truck. Someone else came along and said, no, maybe they for some reason took note of the truck itself or plate #. Most of us think the latter doesn't make sense, that some random stranger would just happen to jot down TB's truck plate # and it turn out to be his, or remember seeing "a black truck" that definitely turned out to be TB's truck. A black truck is a black truck. How would anyone know for sure that this witness FOR SURE saw TB's black truck when there are many black Dodge Ram trucks around that area I'm sure?

or maybe the witness did know Tim and knew it was Tim's truck but Tim wasn't driving which might have struck the witness as odd.

How many people take a mental note of every truck and its plate, that passes through Brantford? This witness is claiming to have seen this truck BEFORE the information was in the media. In fact possibly before any crime had taken place for all we know ! IF this witness saw TB's truck then they MUST have known TB and known of his truck.

But, the information DID hit FB hours after TB went missing, SB made calls looking for her husband to see if he popped over to a friend's house, word spread pretty quick to family, friends and over FB.

I received a prayer request the same night he went missing. The description of the truck was already circulating here by midnight that night.

I agree LayzeeDayzee.

I quoted myself to add the link and correct my statement. What was said was "If you want to catch somebody, do it yourself, you're not going to use me"

http://www.ogs.on.ca/ogspi/2006/06mil003.htm Sorry you have to scroll down to Millard, Carl. According to the story as told, Carl was not the instigator of the school house shenanigans. For what it's worth :waitasec:

I believe LE said that CCTV footage captured what looked like an SUV following TB's truck as it left the Bosma home. I'm sorry you are having trouble with what LE have said was on CCTV and what has been said was straight from the mouth of a witness. If they have now changed their story could someone post a link please.

The 2nd vehicle has NOT been confirmed to be an SUV... again if you watch through the video I have provided you the link several times now, LE refers to the 2nd vehicle as an "SUV TYPE" vehicle and they have the vehicle experts analyzing the video.

But, the information DID hit FB hours after TB went missing, SB made calls looking for her husband to see if he popped over to a friend's house, word spread pretty quick to family, friends and over FB.

I received a prayer request the same night he went missing. The description of the truck was already circulating here by midnight that night.

Or maybe because he was a contractor he had a rack with a ladder on it?

Some one noticed it and when the missing info came out, called LE, and LE verified it via video from near the downtown sighting, which validated the witness?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro