CANADA Canada - Unsolved murders of young people in London, Ont, 1960s-70s

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Jackie English

Jackie English, fifteen, disappeared on 4 October 1969. Five days later, her body was found by two duck hunters in Big Otter Creek near Tillsonburg.

LINK:

To my knowledge he is living in Kitchener and still working as a long-haul trucker. There is a telephone listing for him there. Can you possibly recover the piece you read regarding his immigration to Scotland? I have researched him quite thoroughly and have never found mention of that. I wonder how it would be possible to emigrate with that conviction?
How did you figure this out ? I've been trying to figure out where he is, my grandmother lived in Kitchener between 88 and 2006 or so and was famiar with his name but couldn't recall exactly, as she's a member of the same congergation at one time or another

I came across this Jehovah Witness Crime Cases URL when i did a google search on David Bodemer after watching the program on London Ontario. He is apparently still living in the area.
I happen to know the crooker family , I myself am much younger and didn't learn about all this till years later, I actually grew up attending the Aylmer kingdom hall unfortunately. How did you find anything about him still living in the area ? I was under the impression he was in Kitchener , would you be able to share your references ??

It has been a very long time since I looked at this thread, and I've even gone through a user name change and career change, but I'm fully intent on researching these cases further. I'm not from the area but I am a historian now and will only offer my analysis if I think it will be helpful. Jacqueline Dunleavy's story really hit me a few years ago, and I hope to shed some light on her case as well as the others.

I have read both The Forest City Killer & Murder City.
I started a journey in late 2022 to locate a missing schoolfriend - Simon Wilson, who went missing in January 1975. Simon is briefly mentioned in Murder City. Simon's case is very similar to that of Frankie Jensen though Simon was never found. While I have come to the conclusion that Simon has crossed, I would like at least to know what happened to him. It is thought that at least one of the men possibly involved in some of these crimes ended up in Toronto not too far from where Simon lived. His parents were separated when he went missing, his dad lived in High Park by the time of the disappearance. Once I started looking into Simon's disappearance, and came across the murders in London (which shocked me I have to say), it has opened my eyes to the amount of missing & murdered people from the 1940's onwards. Many are still unsolved, those missing not found; the murdered not having their cases solved. The families need closure so much. There is so little about these cases either (barring the books on the London murders). More attention needs to be given to these cases, the police need to be willing to share some info (barring holding back stuff for the sake of knowing they have the right person should it come up) because they want people to help them so they ought do the same, reciprocate. I am trying to collate as much as I can not only about Simon, the murders in London, Glen Fryer, & other missing/murdered people. Too many have ended up cold cases. Let's get these cases solved, or at least some of them - as many as possible. Laura

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Papaya-salad
Back