GUILTY Canada - Véronique Barbe, 41, Yvon Lacasse, 71, slain, St-Eustache, QC, 14 Sept 2017

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maybe they had an old picture to start with and now have found a more recent one?
So weird...

Oh my God, please let this child come home safe. I'm worried sick, for real. :(

VB was running a daycare center at this same house called " les petites guernouilles". House owner is Ugo F only according to st-eustache municipal evaluation website.

It is now confirmed dead body is the Mother of L according to tva nouvelles (copy/paste link not working)

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/m...ache-1.4290918

This article was updated an hour ago and shows the truck. Looks like it may have been left at the park across the road from the gas station (jmo). Article also says Ugo has previously taken L camping in US.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...03984323029572

Comments suggest other children are older and from a previous maternal relationship. jmo

BBM: I think you're right about that. It's on the far side of the intersection from the gas station & the store I mentioned earlier*. Near the river, for those looking at maps. I know the gas station has cameras, don't know if the rest-stop/park does :(.

* This is an area I know well, & drive past frequently.

PURE speculation I wonder what was in the trailer, or did he hook that up to hide the truck's plate? I'm wondering if he might have/have transported a motorbike.

This guy is a moderator and poster on the Cedrika Provencher facebook page. Unbelievable. WTH? The mod on there is threatening to ban anyone who remarks at all about it. SMDH.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/348292278545017/

He's a producer/co-producer of several documentaries about missing persons cases.

Reading local French language media this morning suggests he may not have made a good impression on some of the families/people he met in the course of this work.

He's a producer/co-producer of several documentaries about missing persons cases.

Reading local French language media this morning suggests he may not have made a good impression on some of the families/people he met in the course of this work.

I'm a member of that fb group and that is the same impression I got from him. He was pushy and bossy. And ironically, he made his own son a missing person. SMDH.

I read last night that the Provencher family quashed the documentary he made from being released.

Wait - Ugo is the mod of that FB page about another kidnapped child? He is the one threatening to ban people?

Wait - Ugo is the mod of that FB page about another kidnapped child? He is the one threatening to ban people?

He is a mod on that page. The other mods have requested no speculation about what's happening. UGO has NOT posted there about this.

Well my hair just stood on end.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

http://www.tvanouvelles.ca/2017/09/15/le-vehicule-localise-a-lachute

Interview on site (where vehicle found) in French with LE:

I'll have to go back and rewatch to see if I missed anything important, but for now, here's the basics:

- Insistence on the fact that the only priority right now is finding Louka safe & sound

- tracking dogs, divers, helicopter, searching

- Possibility that UF may have switched to another vehicle (nothing confirmed, they just don't know)

- UF & L may or may not be together anymore, LE reiterates appeal to public to report ANYTHING, even if not sure

- LE spokesman would not elaborate on links between VB's death and UF

- They could be anywhere in Qc, even Ontario, reiteration for people to keep an eye out anywhere.

ETA: the LE spokesman didn't give a direct answer (yes or no) when asked about surveillance cameras on/near the site where the truck was found.

CTV are also on site, I'll see if I can find an English language report.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back