CANADA Canada - Ying (Anita) Mui, 56, Markham Ontario, 9 Aug 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LE states suspicious, but stated in professional brief article "nothing suspicious". The Globe article stated Anita may have been going to property on Vandorf side road, but professional brief article stated " she may have been seen there
Professional real estate article
YRP news
Globe article
Journalistic errors?
Mr Chow stated his relationship with her was a colleague, but strange he would know what time she leaves each day, when other info stated last family saw her was 0930. Maybe Mr Chow cohabitates with her therefore he would know when she left each day.
Another article (not reputable IMHO so not included) stated "they had confirmed with Anita that morning of a lunch meeting on Aug 19. She confirmed she would attend." But in hindsight who answered that text? Her or another person in possession of her phone? (Assuming this info is legit.)
Only the first one of your links work, so I haven't been able to check them out.
If Mr Chow is a work colleague, couldn't both he and YAM be out showing properties at the end of the work day, and not see eachother after, and thus him not knowing when she left for the day?
At what time was the text confirming the meeting sent? If it was before 9,30 in the morning, then she would have still been at home.

Only the first one of your links work, so I haven't been able to check them out.
If Mr Chow is a work colleague, couldn't both he and YAM be out showing properties at the end of the work day, and not see eachother after, and thus him not knowing when she left for the day?
At what time was the text confirming the meeting sent? If it was before 9,30 in the morning, then she would have still been at home.
Thanks, hopefully I fixed :)
We don't know when the missing person call came in, so don't know what happened after son speaking to her at 11am.
Not sure, think if text re lunch was around 0930, police should be able to confirm if info is legit.
Some say her car was found in late afternoon, but that's a "wow" turnaround time, from report of a missing adult woman to finding her car, and launching a search...........
I wonder if she ever turned up at office that morning?? And what did she say to son at 11am. I guess LE will check to see if that call was indeed made.

Mr Chow stated his relationship with her was a colleague, but strange he would know what time she leaves each day, when other info stated last family saw her was 0930. Maybe Mr Chow cohabitates with her therefore he would know when she left each day.
I'm not sure whether you've worked with colleagues, but I knew where they lived and when they would leave home because we would all call/text to let the others know if we were running late for some reason.

I think especially real estate office colleagues would be in regular contact by text messages, since everyone is running around outside the office, but need to keep in touch in case any of them are needed at the office.

Busy people with phones are in constant touch these days.

I expect she missed several appointments from the time of her call with family and, most importantly, wasn't answering any calls, texts or emails. That would certainly trigger a call to police, a very active, productive agent would never be out of touch with key people except perhaps during a showing.

Police can immediately ping a missing person's phone, to get its last location, they don't need a search warrant. So that may have led to the parking lot.

JMO

I'm not sure whether you've worked with colleagues, but I knew where they lived and when they would leave home because we would all call/text to let the others know if we were running late for some reason.

I think especially real estate office colleagues would be in regular contact by text messages, since everyone is running around outside the office, but need to keep in touch in case any of them are needed at the office.

Busy people with phones are in constant touch these days.

I expect she missed several appointments from the time of her call with family and, most importantly, wasn't answering any calls, texts or emails. That would certainly trigger a call to police, a very active, productive agent would never be out of touch with key people except perhaps during a showing.

Police can immediately ping a missing person's phone, to get its last location, they don't need a search warrant. So that may have led to the parking lot.

JMO
The colleagues I worked with, wanted as little to do with our line of work until absolutely necessary including each other ….lol …it was an extremely draining, demanding job, and physically exhausting. Before our start and after our end time, we shut down asap or we would implode! But I see where you’re coming from esp nowadays…phones are a must. She must have left hers in car or made a call while in vicinity.

LE states suspicious, but stated in professional brief article "nothing suspicious". The Globe article stated Anita may have been going to property on Vandorf side road, but professional brief article stated " she may have been seen there
Professional real estate article
YRP media
Globe article
Journalistic errors?
Another article (not reputable IMHO so not included) stated "they had confirmed with Anita that morning of a lunch meeting on Aug 19. She confirmed she would attend." But in hindsight who answered that text? Her or another person in possession of her phone? (Assuming this info is legit.)

Her car was located in the afternoon of the same day (Friday, Aug 9), with her family last seeing her that morning (9:30 am). So, it seems she was reported missing pretty quickly.

Could the call with her son at 11:00 am have been him arranging with his mom to get together for lunch? And when she didn’t show up and couldn’t be reached, it caused concern to him? Do you know who the lunch was to be with?

Just thinkings, moo.

Missing Toronto realtor featured prominently in Beijing's United Front networks, records and sources indicate
After rereading this article, I believe it has factual elements. We’ve all been reading the alleged Chinese interference in our elections etc, and the deals the govt has been doing with China. Even recently Melanie Joly just had a “secret” trip to China two weeks ago. IMHO the three ladies in discussion are connected. One ran, one sadly got murdered, and the last one ran in fear after seeing what happened to Ying Zhang.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enthusiastic
Back