CANADA Canada - Ying (Anita) Mui, 56, Markham Ontario, 9 Aug 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Now I know why there was zero chat or LE updates. Sorry for the sons, I wonder if their father is still around to assist with their grief?
Maybe Isabella Dan was the one who got away.......... or did she??

Now I know why there was zero chat or LE updates. Sorry for the sons, I wonder if their father is still around to assist with their grief?
Maybe Isabella Dan was the one who got away.......... or did she??
2023 rbbm
'The Porsche Cayenne that Dan got into on March 3 at about 8:22 p.m. belonged to a business associate of hers, said Coulson.'
"We were able to determine that her associate dropped off Isabella at an unknown location where she was supposed to meet with another unknown person," Coulson told CBC News'

"We believe that area was along Hwy 7 between Warden Avenue and Leslie Street in the city of Markham, or along Yonge Street between York Mills and Eglinton in the city of Toronto."

"The Law Society has received 3 complaints and is investigating allegations that Ms. Dan took client trust funds, acted in a conflict of interest, committed mortgage fraud, and has not accounted to clients for their money," according to the LSO's filings to Toronto's Superior Court of Justice.''

2023 rbbm
'The Porsche Cayenne that Dan got into on March 3 at about 8:22 p.m. belonged to a business associate of hers, said Coulson.'
"We were able to determine that her associate dropped off Isabella at an unknown location where she was supposed to meet with another unknown person," Coulson told CBC News'

"We believe that area was along Hwy 7 between Warden Avenue and Leslie Street in the city of Markham, or along Yonge Street between York Mills and Eglinton in the city of Toronto."

"The Law Society has received 3 complaints and is investigating allegations that Ms. Dan took client trust funds, acted in a conflict of interest, committed mortgage fraud, and has not accounted to clients for their money," according to the LSO's filings to Toronto's Superior Court of Justice.''
I wonder if this is a cold case, or does LE still have it open? Surprising an associate drops her off, but has zero recall where? When they say "associate" what exactly is the relationship? Guess we should move this to her WS thread.

I wonder if this is a cold case, or does LE still have it open? Surprising an associate drops her off, but has zero recall where? When they say "associate" what exactly is the relationship? Guess we should move this to her WS thread.
It seems to be a different sort of crime, imo..

rbbm
"We believe Miss Mui was targeted and our homicide unit will continue the investigation until we find the individuals responsible for her death," MacSween said. After allegedly using credit cards belonging to the 56-year-old, two 17 year olds and one 16-year-old have been charged with multiple counts of fraud. "All three young offenders are persons of interest in this homicide investigation," Dt.-Sgt. Dave Gill of the York Regional Police's Homicide Unit said, "but their exact involvement as to what they did or what they had to do with this investigation, and with the disappearance of Miss Mui, is being investigated."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Heypig06
Back