Found Deceased Canada - Ying (Anita) Mui, 56, Markham Ontario, 9 Aug 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
rbbm
"We believe Miss Mui was targeted and our homicide unit will continue the investigation until we find the individuals responsible for her death," MacSween said. After allegedly using credit cards belonging to the 56-year-old, two 17 year olds and one 16-year-old have been charged with multiple counts of fraud. "All three young offenders are persons of interest in this homicide investigation," Dt.-Sgt. Dave Gill of the York Regional Police's Homicide Unit said, "but their exact involvement as to what they did or what they had to do with this investigation, and with the disappearance of Miss Mui, is being investigated."

Weren’t the offenders driving a Mercedes dealership shuttle van? If so, how did they get that van?

So maybe the youths were hired? If this was targeted, and I'm pretty sure teenagers aren't driving around in their own Mercedes van, it would make sense that they were paid to do this. And then stupidly (and thankfully) kept her credit card.

Remains of missing Markham woman found in Parry sound: police
If they were the ones who murdered her, van theft would have been child's play. Now they've been arrested, let the interrogations begin.

I'm so sorry this happened to her. RIP

August 22, 2024
24-251552 mui photo
Related Photos
  • 24-251552 stock photo sprinter
Investigators with the York Regional Police Homicide Unit, with the assistance of the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP), have confirmed that human remains located in the Town of Parry Sound on Monday, August 12, 2024, are those of missing Markham woman Yuk-Ying Anita MUI.
On Friday, August 9, 2024, MUI, 56, was reported missing by family after they had not heard from her since 11 a.m. Her white 2024 Mercedes-Benz GLE450 sport utility vehicle was located in the area of Finch Avenue East and Warden Avenue, in the City of Toronto.
On August 12, OPP officers reported that burned human remains were located in the area of Avro Arrow Road and Highway 400, in McDougall Township.
The Office of the Chief Coroner has positively identified the deceased as MUI.
Through investigation, it was learned that suspects were in possession of property belonging to MUI. As a result, three youths have been charged. See attached charge list.
Investigators believe this is a targeted incident. The investigation is ongoing.
Investigators have identified a vehicle of interest, a white 2019 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter cargo van. Investigators believe MUI was transported in a vehicle similar to this and are asking anyone who may have seen this van or have dashcam or CCTV video in the area of 3821 Vandorf Sideroad, in the Town of Whitchurch-Stouffville, or in Parry Sound between August 9 and August 12, to please contact them.

targeted why? there was no ransom right?

ETA: seems like a lot of effort just to use her credit cards

RIP dear lady

I am so sorry this is the outcome. Oddly, my husband and I just had a late breakfast in a cafe south of Parry Sound.
RIP Anita.

Last edited:
''A 17-year-old boy from Whitby has been charged with several firearms charges, including unauthorized possession of a restricted weapon, and possession of a weapon for dangerous purpose.

He also faces two charges of possessing property obtained by crime.

All three teenagers, including another 17-year-old boy and a 16-year-old boy, both from Toronto, have been charged with fraud under $5,000.

Police said they believe the teenagers used Mui's credit cards at multiple locations in the GTA after her disappearance.

"All three young offenders are persons of interest in this homicide investigation, but their exact involvement as to what they did … is being investigated," Det.-Sgt. Dave Gill said during a news conference on Thursday. ''

No way three teens killed this woman. This was a hired hit same as Dr Zhang. My guess these three women are indeed connected.(Dan-Zhang-Mui), and prob Chan.Kids were door handle pulling, emptied contents of her car, seen on camera, credit cards used and boom, caught.
White rental van used by killers, caught on camera, evidence at Vandorf s/r property. Van was probably under surveillance or rental company had a tracker in it. Easy to find once they have plates.
Now I say all this because I hate to think stupid kids threw their lives away, but three kids were arrested two days ago for the tow truck wars. I think the kids with cards are not the killer of Anita….
The man in jail for Dr Zhang couldn’t have done it, but if connected they sent someone else. Each with their own style. It all reeks of inexperience.
Hopefully the Chinese community is gathering their kith and kin and making them aware of troubles in community.

Yep... it's a disgrace. I think more criminals are using the kids, for that reason, so maybe someone in Ottawa will get the message and start reform in this area.

What does the Anita Mui crime have to do with the tow truck wars? Both have murder and arson. And greed. Could these young offenders be involved in both scenarios?

And why was one in need of possessing a gun? Assuming it was a real one.. a threat? to use as a warning? to kill or mame. An individual would be in fear for their life or wanting to take one.
Three males shot up that house in King two night ago, but these individuals would be either locked up or at home on bail. So the chances of there being three of the King shooters (assuming they are young), three for the tow truck wars, and three for Anita's case, that's six kids who are committing these types of crimes. The odds are sounding in their favour!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Escolada
Back