Found Deceased Canada - Ying (Anita) Mui, 56, Markham Ontario, 9 Aug 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So, how did Anita get to house on Vandorf s/r? -She met someone and they drove? She was forcibly taken? Or she was never there (evidence will rule this out)
Where did they kill her? -At car, at house, or at site of where her body was found?( Evidence will rule this out)
Was she held at house before being killed? -Neighbours didn't see or hear anything, or didn't want to get involved? ( Evidence will might rule this out)
If she was killed at spot she was found, that's pretty remote, and I don't think there is anything but one or two houses there. Would they have heard?
Property owner called OPP?? If I remember correctly it's nothing but road ,rock and trees. It must have been on someone's land, and they found in daylight. Maybe walking the dog or leaving for work? Did YRP attend the scene?? Or did OPP preserve the scene and search for evidence?
Of course the big.... why? I'll go thru the list...... sex trafficking, drugs, money, revenge. Isn't there something about burning the body in crime stories? Is it personal, or just attempting to destroy evidence. Why not just throw her body out of the car after they have killed her. In the Tim Bosma case they incinerated them, but that was to completely destroy body. Torching it on road won't do that, maybe to get rid of surface DNA???

What does the Anita Mui crime have to do with the tow truck wars? Both have murder and arson. And greed. Could these young offenders be involved in both scenarios?

What is meant by “tow truck wars”?
I don’t understand the reference. Is that something going on in Canada?
(or maybe I’m just ignorant? I’m in the US.)

WHY would a teenager possess a firearm? Because he is a hardened criminal. Gang members ARE hardened criminals, sadly. Here are my possibilities for this crime:
drug trafficking
sex trafficking
hired to do so

Now.......motive here? I'm at a loss.

Note: I live in Muskoka south of Parry Sound. We moved here after living in Toronto for many years. And @AddyFinch you are right. There's nothing but granite, roads and trees up here.

WHY would a teenager possess a firearm? Because he is a hardened criminal. Gang members ARE hardened criminals, sadly. Here are my possibilities for this crime:
drug trafficking
sex trafficking
hired to do so

Note: I live in Muskoka south of Parry Sound. We moved here after living in Toronto for many years. And @AddyFinch you are right. There's nothing but granite, roads and trees up here.
I'm leaning to involvement with CCP Missing Toronto realtor featured prominently in Beijing's United Front networks, records and sources indicate
Others I know are leaning to a new inexperienced serial killer.
To me it's a contract killing in ALL of them,(sloppy ones at that) why? well if CCP, then it's definitely r/t China politics and agenda Anita was pushing hence needing to silence her. If it's serial, then that's a deranged mind.
All had good jobs. Obviously all were educated and not lacking in finances. Did they get those finances thru criminal activity? Dan was accused of this. Why did Anita go to court? and the Doctor??? nothing that we know.
Will have to cross over to Dr Zhang, as I believe this is all related.

drug trafficking
sex trafficking
hired to do so

Don't forget lakes! So many lakes. @No Stone Unturned I live just outside of Parry Sound (Rosseau) ;)

I too am trying to read into the post mortem doings to the bodies. Why do what they did?
Was this personal? If just face was burned maybe that is a message?

What I do think is, there was quite a bit of on -off rain over past few weeks with wind.It was really hot that week and one day was really wet. Can't remember which day. Did the elements put out Anita's fire, did it ruin the planned final disposition? Or were they stupid/naive/inexperianced killers (such as teens would be)

Were they trying to remove DNA? Does fire burn off DNA from the skin? Was she raped? Did she bite them or scratch?

The location doesn't hit with a punch. It was remote, right off easy access of the 400. Why didn't they drag her into the bush along there? Or did they? I think the location was a let's get rid of it quick, I'm sick of this and get back home. They had already driven 2hrs or more. Or did they? Were they from the beautiful north and knew area? If it was the teens, then no they didn't know the area.

What vehicle rental is missing a white Mercedes Sprinter van? Do they have a camera? Does their lot have cameras. Was it the same rental place as Dr Zhangs van? Do these vehicles have tracking systems onboard?
ps. Rosseau..... Heaven!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faefawn
Back