Found Deceased Canada - Ying (Anita) Mui, 56, Markham Ontario, 9 Aug 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Are we allowed to know WHO bailed out these apprehended alleged criminals?
Hard to think they had enough money to bail themselves out...
but I could be wrong...

However... knowing who bailed them out could give a hint to who they are connected to.

All just some thoughts of mine.

Not sure so someone correct me if wrong... when someone gets bail in youthful offenders, a surety must come forward to guarantee to keep the kid following bail rules etc. They usually have to prove they have the money that judge sets, but that money isn't collect unless the kid on bail, flees or breaks bail rules. Then the surety has to pay the promised amount.
I think a surety has to be over 18 without a record, so parent? older sibling? etc.

Not sure so someone correct me if wrong... when someone gets bail in youthful offenders, a surety must come forward to guarantee to keep the kid following bail rules etc. They usually have to prove they have the money that judge sets, but that money isn't collect unless the kid on bail, flees or breaks bail rules. Then the surety has to pay the promised amount.
I think a surety has to be over 18 without a record, so parent? older sibling? etc.

Thank you!

Guess I was kinda hoping persons who may have used the alleged criminals as pawns may have bailed them out...

Is there public record of who bails out any/all arrested persons.

I really think this is all just hopeful thinking on my part, though.
:)

All JMO...

August 28, 2024
24-251552 porsche front
Related Photos
  • 24-251552 sprinter front
  • 24-251552 wanted HU
Investigators with the York Regional Police Homicide Unit have issued a Canada-wide warrant for 47-year-old Zhixiong Marko HU, wanted for First Degree Murder in connection with the disappearance and death of Yuk-Ying Anita MUI.
On Friday, August 9, 2024, MUI was reported missing by family after they had not heard from her since 11 a.m. Later that day, her white 2024 Mercedes-Benz GLE450 sport utility vehicle (SUV) was located in the area of Finch Avenue East and Warden Avenue, in the City of Toronto.
On August 12, 2024, Ontario Provincial Police officers reported that burned human remains were located in the area of Avro Arrow Road and Highway 400, in the Town of Parry Sound. On August 21, 2024, the Office of the Chief Coroner positively identified the deceased as MUI.
Through investigation, it was learned that suspects were in possession of property belonging to MUI. As a result, three youths were charged with firearms and fraud-related offences. A fourth suspect has since been identified as being involved in her disappearance.
On August 27, 2024, a Canada-wide warrant for First Degree Murder was issued for 47-year-old ZhixiongMarko HU, from the City of Markham.
Investigators have seized two vehicles associated to HU, a white 2019 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter van with Ontario licence plate CWHW720 and a grey 2021 Porsche Cayenne SUV with Ontario licence plate CTZT172. Investigators also believe this Porsche may have had a different licence plate attached to it on August 9, 2024, or in the days leading up to that date. They are asking anyone who may information or may have seen these vehicles to please contact them.
Wanted:
  • Zhixiong Marko HU, 47, of City of Markham
Charge:
  • First Degree Murder
Vehicle 1:
  • White, 2019 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter van
  • Ontario licence plate CWHW720
Vehicle 2:
  • Grey, 2021 Porsche Cayenne SUV
  • Ontario licence plates CTZT177 and CHCD989
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Homicide Unit at 1-866-876-5423 ext. 7865, or email at homicide@yrp.ca, or call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS, or leave an anonymous tip online at www.1800222tips.com.
Prepared by: Constable Lisa Moskaluk
24-251552
August 28, 2024

Now, motive? And who are the three youths? Sons? Hired? It’s vague, but who drove to Parry Sound and committed the murder/burning? I’m reading it as this 47 year old man drove Mui to Parry Sound probably in the Sprinter van. Anyone else?

Added for all of us:

First-Degree MurderAny murder that is both planned and deliberate. Any murder that is committed in the course of carrying out a specific kind of criminal act, including kidnapping, sexual offences, intimidation, criminal harassment, terrorist activity, organized crime, and hijacking.Mar 19, 2024

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RMN0406
Back