Found Deceased Canada - Ying (Anita) Mui, 56, Markham Ontario, 9 Aug 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If LE had interviewed this person, and obviously didn't have enough to detain him, what happened after that to make him flee country, and for LE to issue a warrant for arrest?

Last edited:
rbbm
''Moskaluk acknowledged Hu’s departure from Canada may complicate the police investigation but maintained that it “doesn’t really change anything.”
“Our investigation still continues here,” she said.
“We also continue and will not stop to investigate any leads that come to our investigators, so that could be by way of more individuals of interest, and there may be other suspects or people involved in her disappearance,” she said.''

rbbm
''Moskaluk acknowledged Hu’s departure from Canada may complicate the police investigation but maintained that it “doesn’t really change anything.”
“Our investigation still continues here,” she said.
“We also continue and will not stop to investigate any leads that come to our investigators, so that could be by way of more individuals of interest, and there may be other suspects or people involved in her disappearance,” she said.''
Very interesting. And then there’s this

Does Hong Kong and Canada have an extradition treaty?

Canada suspended its extradition agreement with Hong Kong, imposed export control measures, updated Global Affairs Canada's travel advice and issued an advisory for Hong Kong, and launched new proactive immigration measures for Hong Kong residents

I am completely Canadian but I don’t know what the L’s have to do with this murder. Unless you mean the extradition situation.
Oh boy we really try to be PC here and not get edited.... I'm having trouble with this one, but I agree fully. If we could talk like the old comic book with the two big beaked birds with hats, it would be simpler.
I wonder if Mr Hu knows the gentleman incarcerated for Dr Zhang's murder? It sure would be nice to connect those deaths. I don't think Mr Hu would murder a person for house building issues. Seems too great a brutal crime for such a small issue.
Such looming questions. If political, then most definitely there are more persons involved. Anger jealousy rage money, might be enough for one person alone. But strange how these ladies are all going around the same time frame. Coincidence? I think not.

rbbm
So if this journo's description of LE notes is correct, then she met Mr Hu at Vandorf address. So how did her car get dumped in that medical building plaza? Is this where the teens got involved...ie "come pick up this car and drive it to"....
If this is the case, then there must be evidence found in that house. Mr Hu's prints, her prints, blood, hair, foot prints, video witnesses,????

Where and how did the teens get involved? Do we know for sure that Anita’s car was driven by her to that plaza or was she carjacked and the car dumped there? Did Hu drive the Mercedes van to kidnap her? Were the teens involved in the actual murder? Who all showed up in Parry Sound?

LE found her car pretty quickly. She left house at 0930, and LE states they found her car that afternoon.
-If she left her house that morning and went to Vandorf property, it's about 20 min.
-Did she attend another realty office to pick up info re Vandorf property. That time frame would be 0930-1000 to pick up info (unless other realtor worked closer to Vandorf property), 1000-1030 chit chat with colleagues. Drive to Vandorf 1030-1110, call son. Wait for client to show up.
-Teens drive car and dump in Medical plaza.
-If she was abducted from Medical plaza then it would have been after 1100- ? afternoon, and teens wouldn't have been involved with driving car anywhere. Just kids pulling door handles stealing contents.
-If she was abducted in Medical strip plaza, why take her to empty house for sale? Where did they kill her? What did ME say approx time and date of death was? Could she have been on that side of road all along? Was she alive for days prior to killing? Was she held in that house?
I don't think Mr Hu invited the kids to Parry Sound, but if kids wanted to get into the "action/business", they may have been given a test or dry run to indoctrinate them for use. I wonder if the kids worked in Mr Hu's legitimate business? Seems like a long way from their homes to drive each day.
I doubt we'll hear much more out of respect to the deceased and family and to not endanger the case, unless the Mr Hu is found

RFA (Radio Free Asia) a well established Chinese language media based in America and linked to Falong Gong, a group persecuted by China - has just reported on this case, with comments from Canadian journalist Sam Cooper. I am not sure if I am allowed to link to it here, but it can be searched on Google, with "RFA Anita Mui Yuk Ying". Google translates it into English pretty accurately too.

RFA likes to look at everything from a political angle that's for sure, but it also raises issues of money laundering and possibly other criminal activities.

Did Mr Hu use buying that property as a ruse to lure Anita to the Stoufville address?
Is it possible he was doing contractor work at the property? Maybe Anita was thinking of hiring him on behalf of the client since the house had been empty for a while. Just spitballin.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MediainfoMPM
Back