CANADA Canada- Ying ZHANG, 57, last seen @ a wellness centre, Markham, ON 25 July 2024. *Suspicious circumstances'*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just a thought.

The lawyer in the same building said that it was mostly women who visited Dr Zhang so I did a bit of digging.

Pregnant women can safely use acupuncture treatments to ease back and pelvic pain during pregnancy.

Also, although science doesn’t necessarily support this, acupuncture can be used on women to help them get pregnant by stimulating the ovaries.

Could Dr Zhang have been blamed for a pregnancy loss or something gone amiss during treatment? Could this guy be the husband of a wife that was seeing Dr Zhang?

Kinda out there but I found it interesting that it seems it was mostly women who were seeing Dr Zhang.

MOO

Just a thought.

The lawyer in the same building said that it was mostly women who visited Dr Zhang so I did a bit of digging.

Pregnant women can safely use acupuncture treatments to ease back and pelvic pain during pregnancy.

Also, although science doesn’t necessarily support this, acupuncture can be used on women to help them get pregnant by stimulating the ovaries.

Could Dr Zhang have been blamed for a pregnancy loss or something gone amiss during treatment? Could this guy be the husband of a wife that was seeing Dr Zhang?

Kinda out there but I found it interesting that it seems it was mostly women who were seeing Dr Zhang.

MOO
I don't know - maybe it has to do with men not wanting to go to a female provider? Sexism still exists. idk

Acupuncture patients tend to be happy with results, in my observations. Otherwise, why go? I wonder if the perp was a patient but his ailments were beyond what she could effectively treat and he couldn't accept that??

Maybe he had a dispute over a bill?

Or will be be something completely random like road rage and he followed her to work??

I hope today's search for her is successful.

jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back