Car Seat in 98 Pontiac POLL ADDED

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Are the 3 car seats in post 88 the same?

• 1 and 2 are the same

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • 1 and 3 are the same

Votes: 11 9.9%
  • 2 and 3 are the same

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • All 3 are different

Votes: 33 29.7%
  • All 3 are the same

Votes: 14 12.6%
  • Not enough detail to say for sure

Votes: 31 27.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So this carseat is a convertible. Pic #2 shows infant cover, Pic #3 shows stage 2 inset, and pic #1 shows toddler or stage 3 inset... so if she had already graduated to the stage3/toddler inset...why does OSCO pic show stage 2 inset?

Would convertibles have accessories in stages like this? Not sure what would come with one. Anyone? Anyone?

Not sure about the lighting. Is picture one taken in the back of cindy's car then?

They are clearly 3 different seats. Are we sure that picture three is a picture of casey's back seat and not cindys?
I'm going to have to look up pictures of 4 runner back interiors now..~L~ Any idea on the year of cindy's car?
No...it is Casey's car...look at the color of the panel and the line of the window to Caylee's left. Same. And you can see the back window. Cindy has a 4Runner...you would not see the back window like that.

Not sure about the lighting. Is picture one taken in the back of cindy's car then?

They are clearly 3 different seats. Are we sure that picture three is a picture of casey's back seat and not cindys?
I'm going to have to look up pictures of 4 runner back interiors now..~L~ Any idea on the year of cindy's car?
Picture #3 is Casey's car impounded at OCSO...so yes, it's Casey's.

thanks lizy :) So picture 1 is apparently in the back of casey's car as is picture 3?

It truly doesn't look the same color at all. Lighting can't change it's color so drastically!

thanks lizy :) So picture 1 is apparently in the back of casey's car as is picture 3?

It truly doesn't look the same color at all. Lighting can't change it's color so drastically!
For sure it is. Look at how rich the charcoal grey on the panel looks in pic #1, yet so faded out in pic #3... I bet #3 was taken inside the OCSO garage with flash and #1 was taken outside in daylight.

I think cindy changed the covers. Or, put her seat in casey's car.

I remember in cindy's deposition stating that she lifted the carseat in casey's car.
(why add so much detail? it wasn't asked)

If I am not mistaken, the transitional components of the car seat are directly related to the "interior" of the seat, i.e., padding in different areas (for different stages of growth). However, I believe the "harness" portion of the seat does not change, per se. Consequently, in viewing the pics, the padding on the torso harness in the first two pics are of the same color, however, in pic #3 the torso harness padding is definitely a different color. Therefore, I conclude pic #3 is a totally different seat than that in pics #1 & #2 - which I believe are in KC's vehicle. Also, pic #3, looks to be more dark gray/light gray to me .... I see no brown/beige, but, then again, my eyes are old! LOL!

So ......... Lizzy, me thinks CA probably DID pull a switch-a-roo, based on pic #3, which is the car seat in KC's vehicle in the custody of the OCSO.

Hope this make sense !!??

Back to the depo:

Cindy starts crying when discussing what she found in the backseat right around the time they are discussing the carseat.

OCSO asks...did you change the position or move the seat (something like that) Cindy says NO. She just lifted it up to see if there was anything under it.

Again while discussing the carseat..OCSO asks her did you remove anything else from the backseat you haven't told us? Did you hide any evidence? (not quotes, but close..)
Cindy says NO.

ALSO NOTE in pic 1 and pic 3 the difference in the height of the actual seat istelf. In pic 1 it goes higher than the back of the Pontiac seat, in pic 3 it does not.

OCSO is on to her. Will she face prosecution if she knowingly tampered with evidence?
Do you know if they will test cindy's carseat from the attic? (i'm going to guess the one in the attic may very well be casey's original car seat)

So...if in fact she did a switch...the question is why? To remove evidence (ie: blood) or merely odor control? And why does she begin to cry when the carseat subject starts? The whole inside of the car stunk to high heaven..would changing the carseat or cover make a difference? I think she switched it because she saw blood. Which takes me back to the missing upper left lateral incisor...and the theory that Casey hit Caylee while she was in the carseat.

OCSO is on to her. Will she face prosecution if she knowingly tampered with evidence?
Do you know if they will test cindy's carseat from the attic? (i'm going to guess the one in the attic may very well be casey's original car seat)
The one in the attic...the big question. What color is it? Does Cindy actually still have it? If so, has OCSO taken it since this deposition in August 09?

The one in the attic...the big question. What color is it? Does Cindy actually still have it? If so, has OCSO taken it since this deposition in August 09?

page 68 line 10

cindy-I have my car seat yes.
Q-ok, can you describe it?
cindy-it's an eddie bauer car seat
Q- color?
cindy-brown and tan. We put it away a few months ago--
Q ok
cindy- in the attic.
Q-and what kind of car seat did casey have for caylee?
cindy I'm not sure what the name of hers was. I know it was black and white, but I don't know what the make of it was. She picked it out. She bought it.
Q- ok. Did you always keep your car seat in yoru vehicle?
cindy- Uh-huh.
Q-What kind fo car did you have?
cindy- i have a 4runner
Q- Toyota 4 runner?
cindy uh-huh.
Q-okay. And do you have knowledge as to whether or not casey kept the car seat that she purchased in the vehicle she used?
cindy-Right, And she would use it in her car and then jesse would use it if he--if she--if he was watching caylee at his house, or she would take his truck to work and he'd use her car.

page 68 line 10

cindy-I have my car seat yes.
Q-ok, can you describe it?
cindy-it's an eddie bauer car seat
Q- color?
cindy-brown and tan. We put it away a few months ago--
Q ok
cindy- in the attic.
cindy I'm not sure what the name of hers was. I know it was black and white, but I don't know what the make of it was. She picked it out. She bought it.
Q- ok. Did you always keep your car seat in yoru vehicle?
cindy- Uh-huh.
Q-What kind fo car did you have?
cindy- i have a 4runner
Q- Toyota 4 runner?
cindy uh-huh.
Q-okay. And do you have knowledge as to whether or not casey kept the car seat that she purchased in the vehicle she used?
cindy-Right, And she would use it in her car and then jesse would use it if he--if she--if he was watching caylee at his house, or she would take his truck to work and he'd use her car.
LOL!!! They are soooo on to her! They also ask...what stores did you buy items for Caylee at...she rattles off the names of some stores.. I can guarantee you...she paid with check or credit card for a carseat. They have already tracked the item through her bank/credit card company. I believe the truth will be is that she bought both Eddie Bauer Seats at the same time. And OCSO knows everything. I don't believe Casey bought her own. George will be the carseat alibi..of course...now that his story has changed and he now remembers walking them out to the car and helping Caylee in that last day. Another LIE.

LOL!!! They are soooo on to her! They also ask...what stores did you buy items for Caylee at...she rattles off the names of some stores.. I can guarantee you...she paid with check or credit card for a carseat. They have already tracked the item through her bank/credit card company. I believe the truth will be is that she bought both Eddie Bauer Seats at the same time. And OCSO knows everything. I don't believe Casey bought her own. George will be the carseat alibi..of course...now that his story has changed and he now remembers walking them out to the car and helping Caylee in that last day. Another LIE.

BBM
ITA lizzys.
Cindy- I'm not sure what the name of hers was. I know it was black and white, but I don't know what the make of it was. She picked it out. She bought it.
Cindy added what I bolded last. I would love to hear that part of the depo with my own ears to see if she paused before she added that.

ETC

I for one think that prosecuting CA and probably GA is really a necessity for justice for Caylee. They've really taken it too far and crossed the line from protectiveness into criminality. There's just no two ways about it.

I for one think that prosecuting CA and probably GA is really a necessity for justice for Caylee. They've really taken it too far and crossed the line from protectiveness into criminality. There's just no two ways about it.
Agreed!

IMO, when the parents of the suspect not only tamper with crucial evidence but are caught in lie after lie to LE they should expect to do some jail time. They have been allowed to make a mockery of Caylee's death.

I think most of us wanted to feel more empathy for the Anthonys, but they have really made it hard. It's like Caylee cries in each of our hearts to give her Justice. Don't CA and GA hear her?

I have truly never seen such rank exploitation of a murdered child, as I have seen in this case from her own family. It is digusting, imo.

If the anthonys have broken the law with all their lies and evidence tampering, I pray LE can prove it and prosecute accordingly.
:furious:

caylee202620doll.jpg

cayleeride.jpg

THE SEAT OCSO HAS:
08_09.jpg

NONE OF THE COVERS LOOK THE SAME. SEE PIC #1..HOW HIGH THE BACK INSERT GOES?
SEE #2 COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THAN THE OTHER 2
SEE PIC # 3 BACK INSET MUCH LOWER THAN PIC #1

ALL 3 DIFFER.

I say Cindy changed the seat cover.
Bumpin' to get some opinion on the 3 photos.. Different/same?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PrancingJeeves
Back