Carlos Padilla Press Conference 9/4 *merged*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I got excited for a minute when I couldn't get on because "the server is too busy." Last time that happened to me is when the results from air testing came back!!

Stil black screen here after getting locked up and having to restart my computer.

Is it over?

CAYLEE ANTHONY UPDATE #11 September 4, 2008

Volunteers needed for Caylee Anthony Search

The Sheriff’s Office continues to receive invaluable support from the Texas EquuSearch team that has come to Orlando to assist in the agency’s effort to locate Caylee Anthony. The agency continues to receive calls from citizens wanting to assist with this ongoing effort. Texas EquuSearch and the Sheriff’s Office are seeking volunteers to participate in searches for the missing three year old on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (September 5, 6, and 7). Volunteers are asked to meet at the search command center at 6317 TPC Boulevard before 8:30 AM. Volunteers will be given maps of the area and assembled into search teams. The daily searches will continue until dusk/dark.

We also continue to receive calls in reference to the specific nature of evidence recovered during the course of the Caylee Anthony investigation. As has been the policy during the course of this or any ongoing investigation being conducted by this agency, the Sheriff’s Office can not and will not provide details regarding the specific nature of criminal evidence it has recovered or expects to recover during the course of the investigation.

We will endeavor to provide you with the most recent and up to date information on this case immediately as it becomes available. Whatever information in released throughout the course of this investigation will ultimately be posted on the Caylee Anthony portion of the agency’s web site.

http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547

I think they are announcing the moving of the command station to the area by the airport. Can't get anything on my video either. JMHO

Cindy will be fried when she gets wind of this!

Nothing on that live site. it says live at 5 and 10. well it is not 5 yet there. I am getting a big nothing. for those getting something please tell us everything they said. I think the you know whats shut their darn cameras off.

Sorry if that was too cryptic. It's a reference to JAWS.

This presser will send a clear message to the public that LE & TES are working closely together to help find poor Caylee..... even if Caylee's family doesn't want her to be found.

For them, it's ALL about Caylee.

It's beyond pathetic that Caylee's own family told people NOT to help the search efforts.

For them, it's ALL about defending Casey.

and now themselves !

What happened ?? Dang my powers been out , using a small generator . I got power lines down in the woods across from my house . The power went back on just long enough to start the woods on fire .

So what did I miss ?????????

Just got back in here to WS.....Server too Busy. *big sigh*

While trying to reconnect to WS I clicked on every site mentioned in this topic but they all come up black screen or weather report.
Am I doing something wrong?
I even click Refresh and I've logged off and started fresh and still nada, zippo, zilch....only black screens.
Now watch...I am going to try to post this and then won't be able to get back on WS to see any responses to it. Sooo infuriating!

Now it says "Equusearch talks about Caylee search" as the title of the video. What happened to Carlos??

Did anyone get to watch it? Can anyone fill us in? I saw little blurbs here on the thread saying Caylee's not found yet and 1000 people expected to help search this weekend. Was that it?

I think they are announcing the moving of the command station to the area by the airport. Can't get anything on my video either. JMHO

Cindy will be fried when she gets wind of this!

LET HER FRY!!!!!! Let her STEW!!!!! ;) :) :smiliescale:

Said that 70% of parents will put the body in the water, the rest will leave the body somewhere they feel comfortable, and they almost never leave the body in a dumpster. (I found that surprising.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc
Back