Carlos Padilla Press Conference 9/4 *merged*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Tim of TES says that they are in Casey's comfort zone... which is where most parents hide bodies

TES has done 135 searches already in this case. They believe they are in Casey's comfort zone. Most parents will leave a body within 12 miles of home. TES will keep up the search.

Really nothing...Tim said 9% chance of finding her... but 0% if they don't try and parents usually give the child a water burial NEVER in a dumpster......

really a depressing report

I just got to see the fox clip. It was very well done. Very honest and upfront. Tim states there is only a 9% chance of finding her. If they don't try, then it's a zero chance.

Said Mothers tend to leave teh body withen 12 miles of home. They are searching in Caseys 'comfort zone" of 5 miles. Checking teen hang out spots. Mothers tend to give a water burial, never a dumpster.

TES has done 135 searches already in this case. They believe they are in Casey's comfort zone. Most parents will leave a body within 12 miles of home. TES will keep up the search.

:clap: Great news and great job Tim and all volunteers. Hoping we can put Caylee truly to rest by this week-end. Cindy will be beside herself and look for a call in to NG tonight. We'll all be :banghead: when it's over just like Tuesday night.

oh no. They are not going to find her. If she is in the water she is gone it has been too long 82 days. Maybe the storms in the gulf will reveal her?

I feel sick.

I think Casey is too possessive to give Caylee to someone. Also, have also wondered if she didn't drop her off in water where there was a lot of sawgrass to hide the body. And, why park next to a dumpster and leave garbage in the back of the car. Maybe that the garbage is a symbol only, or to hope every one looks in the garbage. Since she said that her dad would fix the car and she left him garbage, another symbol. He will have a mess.

9% chance that is awful

It sure is... Let's send some BIG prayers their way...
praying.gif

Maybe most parents would do the water burial thing vs. dumpster, but I bet most parents don't drive around with their decomposing child in the trunk, either. I bet they immediately bury, throw in a lake, whatever. I wouldn't discount the dumpster or any other option if I were Tim. This is not the average parent here...she's capable, IMO, of having disposed of her in a manner that most parents would not.

Don't get discouraged with the 9% thing. Something's gonna break with information or forensics to help focus the search. I am sure of it. Hang in there, y'all...they will find her!
:grouphug:

Does anyone recall the phone Casey had with Lee (I think) where she said that thought that Caylee was close and then later said that she thought she was in danger. Do you think in her warped weird way she was trying to tell Lee she was close like in the vicinty and in "danger" meant decomp was too much and she'll never be found or of risk of animals getting her. Also, I am still trying to figure out what she meant when she asked her mother (mind you these conversation were while she was in jail) anyway to the point she asked Cindy has Tony (I guessing her boyfriend) seen Caylee? Does anyone recall this conversation and what do you make of it.

Does anyone recall the phone Casey had with Lee (I think) where she said that thought that Caylee was close and then later said that she thought she was in danger. Do you think in her warped weird way she was trying to tell Lee she was close like in the vicinty and in "danger" meant decomp was too much and she'll never be found or of risk of animals getting her. Also, I am still trying to figure out what she meant when she asked her mother (mind you these conversation were while she was in jail) anyway to the point she asked Cindy has Tony (I guessing her boyfriend) seen Caylee? Does anyone recall this conversation and what do you make of it.

That comment is one of many that bothers me.:banghead:

Here we go again!

http://www.local6.com/news/17393373/detail.html

$500K Bond Posted For Casey Anthony
Woman's Daughter Last Seen In Mid-June

POSTED: 4:49 pm EDT September 4, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony, the mother of a missing 3-year-old Orlando girl, will again leave jail after her $500,000 bond was posted, Local 6 News reported.

That comment is one of many that bothers me.:banghead:

that was her friend Kristina that asked that: "does tony have anything to do with this" Casey said Tony had not seen Caylee since the beginning of may. She just wanted to talk to Tony,and don't know if she did.

Maybe most parents would do the water burial thing vs. dumpster, but I bet most parents don't drive around with their decomposing child in the trunk, either. I bet they immediately bury, throw in a lake, whatever. I wouldn't discount the dumpster or any other option if I were Tim. This is not the average parent here...she's capable, IMO, of having disposed of her in a manner that most parents would not.

Don't get discouraged with the 9% thing. Something's gonna break with information or forensics to help focus the search. I am sure of it. Hang in there, y'all...they will find her!
:grouphug:

This what EXACTLY my first thought also.

I still think Casey treats everyone around her like GARBAGE & in her mind, a dumpster is the place you put garbage.

And frankly, aside from having a body to make the prosecution's case even stronger..... this family will be happier spending the rest of their lives pretending Caylee is in Framer's Branch, Texas.

Somebody said on the myorlando blog that Orlando 6 said that KC's bond has been posted....anybody else hear that???? Unbelievable if it is true...

Here we go again!

http://www.local6.com/news/17393373/detail.html

$500K Bond Posted For Casey Anthony
Woman's Daughter Last Seen In Mid-June

POSTED: 4:49 pm EDT September 4, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony, the mother of a missing 3-year-old Orlando girl, will again leave jail after her $500,000 bond was posted, Local 6 News reported.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...=17&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

A jail spokesperson confirms that MacDonald Bail Bonds posted $250 Wednesday night for Casey's recent charges. To be released, however, she would still have to come up with 10 percent of her $500,200 bond because it was rescinded by a bounty hunter last week.

It hurts so much to have this info out like this... I'm reminded of Casey's cryptic nonsense: "I feel like she's close ..."

Thanks to TM and all who are helping.

I'm sorry but with board dying I can't go back and look through all the posts. Did this interview happen?
The Carlos Padilla interview?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc
Back