CA's "shaking" in court....real or what?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was remembering interviews she has done ,Megan Kelly for one where she threatened if she didn't let her talk, people would see that poor Grandma was being treated badly. She has used the pity statements on many shows. That is all she has left now.

After hearing CA say "I still think she is alive" on the witness stand, I will never never never give her any credibility for anything real. She will do whatever it takes to stay the 'grieving" grandparent. It is all for the cameras. Always has been. Always will be.

I didn't have a chance to watch yesterday. Does anyone know if there is any video? TIA

I was remembering interviews she has done ,Megan Kelly for one where she threatened if she didn't let her talk, people would see that poor Grandma was being treated badly. She has used the pity statements on many shows. That is all she has left now.
Oh I remember very early on when Megan had CA on the phone and CA got very rude, very quickly and ended up slamming the phone down in the middle of the interview. From that day on - CA wasn't interviewed on FOX at all.

ITA...she's been put on point with her changing her testimony and blaming it on new meds...

His Honor said it yesterday, memories are not like fine wines, they do not get better with age....I so agree...and I'm betting he is well aware of the changes in testimony as is CA....she needs to watch her words...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

She is also nearing the end of her stay at the "jail" and will be going to Lowell. Her meetings with Jose and the rest of her defense will slow to a screeching halt and she will be visited by Cindy and George (if she does not accuse him of sexual abuse), then it will just be Cindy.

I think Lee will pretty much do his own thing as he said he wants to do in his interview with the State - get married and have kids and his own life. Also, if any of you saw the Maya D. interview, she said KC is in for a shock when she gets to real prison and that she (Maya) would give up all visitation just to be in the "county" jail that KC is at now. She is all of 5 feet 2 inches and she is going to have a hard time.

When I watched the video, to me, it just looked like Cindy was nodding her head really quickly at what the judge was saying. The "trembling" or whatever it was, was not continuous, IMO.

she does know what she has contributed to this media frenzy

I don't think that she does. In fact someone that was in the courtroom yesterday posted that she mouthed the words "Excuse me" when the atty representing the media said something to the effect that the mother and father had injected them self into the media. I bet if you asked her how many times she had appeared willingly on TV or been interviewed for the paper it would be grossly understated. And certainly anything that she did do in now way contributed to this media frenzy in her opinion. Not CA.

I think she intentionally delayed taking her meds in an attempt to garner sympathy. This kind of quivery tremble is often associated with medications. I've been watching this woman for years now, have seen her steaming mad. Never a shake. jmo

When I watched the video, to me, it just looked like Cindy was nodding her head really quickly at what the judge was saying. The "trembling" or whatever it was, was not continuous, IMO.

I have a nervous tremble myself which is uncontrollable, and worsens when I am nervous or tense. I am not able to make it stop at will. Some days it is worse than others. When the tremble takes over my head and neck and hands and arms, I look like I am shaking my head NO (not yes).

I have watched the Hearing video twice now - Cindy's shaking started and stopped in a short span of time.
My perspective of Cindy shaking was only because she was shaking her head YES in agreement to what the Judge was saying about the horrible media against the Inmate, but trying to not be so obvious that she was making gestures in agreement which the Judge would scold the audience for, if he saw it. When Cindy realizes the camera is ON HER, she puts her head down and the shaking stops. Cindy is trying to "be good" until the Judge rules on their Motion to make an exception for them on the Rule of Sequestration - IMO

I have been thinking about this for awhile...if Casey is convicted I can see George killing himself and Cindy having a break down.........I really dont think they will be able to handle the outcome if it doesn't go their way.

Hmm. I think they'll be back on the talk shows in a nanosecond if anyone is still interested, that is.

She looks totally beaten down to me.......on the edge!

Amil said she was jovial and chatty and well put together before the hearing started and before CJBP entered the courtroom. I think it's an act for the cameras. I'm sure she's feeling the walls closing in, but I also think she's in her "poor me grandma" stage at least until CJBP rules on her motion.

FWIW I don't see any tremor, just an intentional nodding of the head.
For the camera.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JDeWalt
Back