CASCU Analysis of Crime

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It seems that Patsy was trying to use her attractiveness to influence S. Thomas.

In my view, Patsy showed tendencies of being passive-aggressive. Maybe she was making a dig at John, and in public!

LOL,could be...calling ST young maybe made JR feel old !

Patsy had the look of being well groomed and the air of $$$$$ her makeup was flawless She he had presence that everone noticed. She was not invisible...ever

PR & Nedra considered themselves to be the quintessential Southern Belle. Being flirtacious was like second nature to her. I don't think she was seriously trying to seduce ST (as IF) but she used her feminity to try to distract/influence him.

I want us to go through this piecemeal and see what type of theory fits better. We have expert profilers analysis here and we should discuss it.

I think what you have brought up is very important, Toltec. These profilers may be even more important than we think.

Here are some things I think we should keep in mind.

Our society is full of lawyers.

Lawyers need money like drug addicts need drugs and neither is fussy about how their needs are met.

The Richard Jewell nightmare happened the summer of 1996.

The FBI was involved.

We are now at a point where people under suspicion attack and threaten anybody who dares talk about a case. This has become a great source of revenue for lawyers. I don't remember it being this bad before the Jewell incident.

Sometimes law enforcement seems more concerned about tiptoeing around lawyers than solving a crime. And their concerns are very much warranted.

The FBI employs lawyers to protect themselves.

What I'm getting at is that I think there is tiptoeing in these profiling reports. If this had been 1986, I think the FBI would have been much more blunt. The intruder carries a purse.

PR & Nedra considered themselves to be the quintessential Southern Belle. Being flirtacious was like second nature to her. I don't think she was seriously trying to seduce ST (as IF) but she used her feminity to try to distract/influence him.

You can see an excellent example of a southern belle practicing her wiles in the 1959 movie The Horse Soldiers. It's a very big part of the film.

they should have both had starring roles in "Gone with the Wind".for myself, I have never figured out exactly what it means,lol.we get way too many of those labels stuck on us here,thx to ppl like them.the only thing I do know is that in general,I think we have a heck of a lot more respect here for LE than the R's let on.they strike me as ppl who think they can make up their own rules about LE, and even change the laws of God.They got away with manipulating ppl here on earth,but that's not going to happen in the next life..

rofl..ain't it?! me too...I had to go back and look for pageant photos of her to figure out why she'd even won...lol.And I even found one of JR w. a beard.ick.She was pretty back then though.She even had on a similar costume to JB's,the one where she was dressed like a Vegas girl.(all are on patsyramsey.com)

Yeppers...I have actually seen that picture.

When a person accuses someone of killing their daughter, the usual reaction is one of anger, especially if that person is innocent. But Patsy chooses to put her hand on Steve Thomas' hand and we are not to believe she is trying to in some way seduce him.

Yes, everyone is an idiot but Patsy and John.

P.S. See even little children like their space.

LOL..Yeah they do.

When John Ramsey was told by authorities, "What if we told you that your shirt fibers were found on JonBenet's genital area, he responded ".

I do not think its true because the authorities were trying to get John to react.

When John Ramsey was told by authorities, "What if we told you that your shirt fibers were found on JonBenet's genital area, he responded ".

I do not think its true because the authorities were trying to get John to react.

he was also asked about that by attorneys,and while LE can lie to a suspect...a lawyer cannot.
.."and I understand you are not going to answer those questions.." is how it went.and he didn't.

Which staged crime-scene were they referring to, because her injury was cleaned up and hidden from view, this is entirely inconsistent with the view that it was intended to mislead?

I think you'll find that the fact that it was hidden was part of their analysis, UKGuy.

I think you'll find that the fact that it was hidden was part of their analysis, UKGuy.

SuperDave,

Was it?

This refers to the ransom note and its motivation:
Once JonBenet had been murdered, the only reason to write the note or to leave it behind was to provide a false motive for the crime. And, to give credibility to the ransom note and a bogus kidnapping, the offender had to make the police believe that JonBenet had been restrained and silenced. That was called staging within staging.

And this which was what I was querying:
The penetration, which caused minor genital trauma, was more likely part of a staged crime scene, intended to mislead the police.
The staged aspect is not contentious, nor that it was intended to mislead, but her genital trauma was cleaned up, she was redressed in size-12's and the urine-soaked longjohns, thus hiding her genital trauma, the analysis does not make this clear?

imo if the wine-cellar crime-scene had been intended to reflect that of a sexual predator, JonBenet would have been left naked from the waist down, exposing her genital trauma, and with no requirement for a garrote, since her manual asphyxiation would be seen to follow from her alleged sexual assault?

And this which was what I was querying:

The staged aspect is not contentious, nor that it was intended to mislead, but her genital trauma was cleaned up, she was redressed in size-12's and the urine-soaked longjohns, thus hiding her genital trauma, the analysis does not make this clear?

imo if the wine-cellar crime-scene had been intended to reflect that of a sexual predator, JonBenet would have been left naked from the waist down, exposing her genital trauma, and with no requirement for a garrote, since her manual asphyxiation would be seen to follow from her alleged sexual assault?

..but you've admitted yourself it seems there was a prior staging...I propose it was one to place her outside the house and make it seem she was assaulted by a pedo..when that was decided against,she was then wiped down,redressed and covered..JR didn't want it to seem he assaulted her,since he would be the most likely suspect for that with her being found inside the house now.
why do you think that scenario not be plausible?I think it's the most logical,esp. in view of what the RN implies...that she would not be found,her remains would be 'denied' for proper buriel,yet,in case she was found....the staged assault would make it appear to be the work of a pedo.
as far as the garotte,I think it was an attempt to hide the manual strangulation,and the staged sexual assault an attempt to cover past abuse,as well as to make it appear she was assaulted by someone outside the home.

..but you've admitted yourself it seems there was a prior staging...I propose it was one to place her outside the house and make it seem she was assaulted by a pedo..when that was decided against,she was then wiped down,redressed and covered..JR didn't want it to seem he assaulted her,since he would be the most likely suspect for that with her being found inside the house now.
why do you think that scenario not be plausible?I think it's the most logical,esp. in view of what the RN implies...that she would not be found,her remains would be 'denied' for proper buriel,yet,in case she was found....the staged assault would make it appear to be the work of a pedo.
as far as the garotte,I think it was an attempt to hide the manual strangulation,and the staged sexual assault an attempt to cover past abuse,as well as to make it appear she was assaulted by someone outside the home.

JMO8778,
but you've admitted yourself it seems there was a prior staging
Sure thats me not casku.

I propose it was one to place her outside the house and make it seem she was assaulted by a pedo..when that was decided against,she was then wiped down,redressed and covered..JR didn't want it to seem he assaulted her,since he would be the most likely suspect for that with her being found inside the house now.
why do you think that scenario not be plausible?
Seems logical that JonBenet should have been dumped outside her house, nobody who commits a homicide wishes to be directly linked to the body.

Who knows what JR's reasoning was but you may be correct, more so if he did wipe JonBenet down with his shirt.

So if her fake sexual assault was cleaned up and hidden away, why leave the garrote in place, that could have been easily removed and replaced by the nylon ligature, rashomon speculates its purpose was to add a bizarre sexual element to the crime-scene?

Was the garrote added after the ransom note was written or before, speculating it appears to have been applied afterwards?

JMO8778,

Sure thats me not casku.

Seems logical that JonBenet should have been dumped outside her house, nobody who commits a homicide wishes to be directly linked to the body.

Who knows what JR's reasoning was but you may be correct, more so if he did wipe JonBenet down with his shirt.

IMO, John is not going to wipe JonBenet down with his shirt. Excuse me, but he is not an idiot. There were a few fibers on her. Any defense attorney could argue that he played with JonBenet and very likely hugged her during the day and transferred fibers from his shirt onto her and when she went to the bathroom, she transferred the fibers herself.

But either way, he is not going to wipe her down with his shirt. He is not a stupid man. Just mo. :cool:

Yeah, but the shirt fibers were in her underwear (and pubic area), and I highly doubt she was wearing those overlarge underwear while she was alive. So how did they get in her new underwear? From being on her pubic area? Why would John's shirt fibers be on her pubic area from him hugging her and playing with her hours earlier? especially after she was wiped down by the stager/redresser?

Yeah, but the shirt fibers were in her underwear (and pubic area), and I highly doubt she was wearing those overlarge underwear while she was alive. So how did they get in her new underwear? From being on her pubic area? Why would John's shirt fibers be on her pubic area from him hugging her and playing with her hours earlier? especially after she was wiped down by the stager/redresser?

I hear ya. But one could argue that they were playing and the fibers got on her clothes and her hands and when she went to the bathroom, she transferred them. And frankly, it is possible.

I just do not believe that John would be that dense as to wipe her down with his shirt. He had read Douglas' book after all. Even if he is that closed minded and concerned only with his business, he would have picked up "transference of fibers" from the book. And I do not believe he is that out of it and use his shirt to wipe down his dead child. If nothing else, they would accuse him of sexual abuse.

If John and Patsy worked as a cohesive team all night long then why didn't they continue as a cohesive team after 911 was called? They were entering a very dangerous time for them, why change their behavior. If they worked all night together then they should have greeted the police holding hands, both wearing yesterday's clothes and singing a duet. That didn't happen.

I'm seeing a strong dislike for John or the feeling that by putting it all on Patsy we are allowing John to get away with something.

Patsy herself said there was one and a confidant. If one person robs a bank and then tells somebody about it, you have one and a confidant. If two people rob a bank you have two bank robbers. Patsy said one and a confidant.

Good point. But she meant one killer and a confidant, not one stager and a confidant. You can be a confidant by helping the killer stage the scene to get away with the murder.

And I still don't see an innocent way for John's fibers to be on undies JB never wore while conscious/alive, and after she had been wiped down by the stager/redresser. Any fibers innocently there by transfer from JB's hands aren't going to be there after the stager/redresser changes her to bigger size undies and wipes her off.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back