Cases possibly of interest for the LISK case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What difference does it make if she was as crazy as a Loon. She was a call girl/prostitute that advertise on Craigs List. The GB4 were of a similar situation. SG went to Brewer's house and ran out ( for whatever reason) screaming for her life. She is dead!

Why complicate the issue more than it has to be.

And she ended up lying dead in the same general area as the other LISK victims.

Illness or not I think she was murdered that night.

Hypothermia can make a person take their clothes off, and it was cold that night. From the Mayo clinic: Symptoms of hypothermia:

Confusion and poor decision-making, such as trying to remove warm clothes

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/hypothermia/basics/symptoms/con-20020453

Thank you, Colette. I understand that and have had hypothermia myself. But, that Shannan's remains were separated from her clothing in reeds difficult to traverse combined with the tragedies found on Oak Beach along with the similarities of the GB4 to Shannan compel me to maintain an open-mind regarding the possibility that Shannan was murdered.

Thank you, Colette. I understand that and have had hypothermia myself. But, that Shannan's remains were separated from her clothing in reeds difficult to traverse combined with the tragedies found on Oak Beach along with the similarities of the GB4 to Shannan compel me to maintain an open-mind regarding the possibility that Shannan was murdered.

Right, also someone could have chased her and she ran in there and got lost/hypothermic.

Except the man isn't wealthy and there is ZERO facts to support any accusation that the police detectives and officers assigned to this case gave him any special treatment. so next theory...
There is no evidence either way.

Right, also someone could have chased her and she ran in there and got lost/hypothermic.
I think after Shannan's 23 min 911 call, a police car came out to Oak Beach, made Shannan feel safe, until she got in that police car. Then they took her cell phone and brought her back to where she was killed.
I really feel scpd was involved.

They weren't expecting Shannan's reaction, so they tried to leave her body with different circumstances.

[modsnip]

I just want to find out what happened to these poor women. They all had family and friends. They were all human beings. I hurt for all of them and am terrified of how close I was to BEING THEM. It is NOT any kind of joking matter to me.

[modsnip]

It is common for people who have traumatic childhoods to be misdiagnosed as having bipolar disorder due to their difficulty regulating their affect and self destructive behavior. None of these women had happy childhoods. If memory serves, Shannon spent time in foster care. If she was not traumatized before Foster care, she would have been afterwards.

Yes, yes, yes! And "sex work" is traumatic as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.vice.com/read/ghosts-of-s...-serial-killer

In the comments section of this Long island SK article is a man who wrote this: hope he cleans the streets of *advertiser censored*,hope he never cought.

And his facebook page is odd hiding his face and is filled with working girls as friends. Some of his comments are bizarre.

Why is his friends list all hookers if he wrote that?

It is really disturbing!

I placed this in this section because I do not know where else it fits under.

Man allegedly killed Long Island woman he met on Craigslist for sex after payment dispute
POSTED 4:10 AM, NOVEMBER 24, 2016, BY ASSOCIATED PRESS AND PAIGE LESKIN, UPDATED AT 12:12PM, NOVEMBER 25, 2016

BALDWIN, N.Y. — Police on Long Island say a 36-year-old man killed a woman he met on Craigslist after the two fought over payment for sex.

Nassau County police arrested Raphael Oyague on Wednesday night and charged him with the second-degree murder of Deana Wingender, officials said.

[…]

He left her near his residence and left a trail leading to his door. SK's usually have the mind to not be so sloppy. I read prostitutes danger in their profession puts them at 400% margin danger compared to 20% for cab drivers and other dangerous professions.

Man allegedly killed Long Island woman he met on Craigslist for sex after payment dispute
POSTED 4:10 AM, NOVEMBER 24, 2016, BY ASSOCIATED PRESS AND PAIGE LESKIN, UPDATED AT 12:12PM, NOVEMBER 25, 2016

BALDWIN, N.Y. — Police on Long Island say a 36-year-old man killed a woman he met on Craigslist after the two fought over payment for sex.

Nassau County police arrested Raphael Oyague on Wednesday night and charged him with the second-degree murder of Deana Wingender, officials said.

[…]

I was just coming here to post this but I see you best me to it.

If he he is connected to any of these murders, why did he just dump her out the backdoor? It doesn't seem like LISK to me but definitely a person to look into.

This came from left field! And only covered by LIP?

The LIP is an independent publisher, they don't answer to the same interests that the main stream media would. This paper goes way back and was defunct for a long time. I think every kid I knew had a LIP paper route at some time.

First reported by Josh and Rachael on the show. The paper picked it up after

Yep on the show and one of the victims sister's said it didn't sound like the voice she heard so they didn't continue down that rabbit hole on that basis.

The LIP is an independent publisher, they don't answer to the same interests that the main stream media would. This paper goes way back and was defunct for a long time. I think every kid I knew had a LIP paper route at some time.

Yes, yes and yes.
This is all due to Josh and Rachael's amazing work. The show has got me even more obsessed than before and has brought so much renewed interest to LISK.
Glad the LIP had the $&@! to do the write up.

Did Police Name A Suspect in The Long Island Serial Killer Case?
BY Timothy Bolger, Long Island Press
Dec 10, 2016

‘The Killing Season’ Creators Share Scariest Moments Tracking LI Serial Killer
Tim Sheehan, Elite Daily

Nov 9

This journey, at its core, attempts to shed a light on one thing: the often terrifying underground world of sex workers.

Cold case, hot TV series: Great Kills native leads 'Killing Season
By Anthony DePrimo, Staten Island Live
Dec 02, 2016

Previously noted:

http://observer.com/2016/11/couple-...-on-uncovering-serial-murders-of-sex-workers/

https://www.bustle.com/articles/197...hese-other-true-crime-documentaries-while-you

Yes, yes and yes.
This is all due to Josh and Rachael's amazing work. The show has got me even more obsessed than before and has brought so much renewed interest to LISK.
Glad the LIP had the $&@! to do the write up.

Agreed, very much so, Momoffourboys.

I hope the interest and awareness continues and grows to the points of action that could help make a difference, as there are so many things that could be done to stem this kind of carnage as Josh and Rachel discover, in "The Killing Season (A&E)," to all our horrors. It seems ridiculous that nothing has been done on state or federal levels, but I can't imagine it being a great issue to push during political conventions. You know how drivers slow down when they see a cop car, and sometimes not even noticing if a policeman is sitting in it all, just the car is enough to make a difference. Having screens flashing these women's face and information, at as many truck stops as possible, would that help to deter it some?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRANNYINVESTIGATES