Cases possibly of interest for the LISK case

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record, I'm the one who brought the New Bedford cases to the attention of the Feds in regards to LISK. This was two weeks ago. I have an issue with journalists getting in the way of a real investigation. This is me directly calling out Josh and Rachel on their looking into New Bedford. Let the Feds do their job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the record, I'm the one who brought the New Bedford cases to the attention of the Feds in regards to LISK. This was two weeks ago. I have an issue with journalists getting in the way of a real investigation. This is me directly calling out Josh and Rachel on their looking into New Bedford. Let the Feds do their job.

What's the New Bedford case? First time I'm hearing about it. More info please.

This was brought up atleast in January 2011 by carbuff.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...1&p=6060638&highlight=New+Bedford#post6060638

Funny, it resurfaced when I came around. Those who know who the POI is know why this is significant.

Either way, the search function is pretty helpful here. The killings are from 1988-1989 while I see the relevant residency in MA as 1989-1993.

Either way, the search function is pretty helpful here. The killings are from 1988-1989 while I see the relevant residency in MA as 1989-1993.

He was there in 88. It's pretty helpful to know said individual personally. But I can see why a layman would get confused.

He was there in 88. It's pretty helpful to know said individual personally. But I can see why a layman would get confused.

POI Must of had a vacation home there during that time?

POI Must of had a vacation home there during that time?

POI has one now. POI was a commercial fisherman and was there plenty in 88. That's why I am like [emoji15] you don't know what you're talking about.

I'm not sure if Sarah Fox has been mentioned before
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?7852-NY-Sarah-Fox-21-Inwood-Hill-NYC-19-May-2004

I know it's not Long Island, however I'm throwing it in here fore a few reasons:
Age and Height match GB4 victims
COD
Ritualistic positioning - Tulips v Burlap (Could point to whatever he had to hand)
Mobile Ping for GB4 in Manhattan (Midtown Ping vs North SF Location however)

It's a left field suggestion, but worth putting out there if anything to remind our clairvoyants of these forums how they are perceived by the wider community.

PIX 11 NEWS female leg and torso found at Hunts Point garbage tranfer station in the Bronx.

Well isn't that familiar?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Gave me chills down my neck... If this is connected to LISK he made a mistake with this body OR worse another killer on the loose....

Jessica Taylor's hands were cut off...

Jessica Taylor's hands were cut off...

This new body, according to the news story is that this is also a residential pick up, but maybe it's the garbage surrounding the body parts that indicate where the body was dumped. I believe they also found her head. It's a developing story.

I wonder if it is related or if there's just another psycho out in NY cutting up a body, which is simply awful....

This new body, according to the news story is that this is also a residential pick up, but maybe it's the garbage surrounding the body parts that indicate where the body was dumped. I believe they also found her head. It's a developing story.

I wonder if it is related or if there's just another psycho out in NY cutting up a body, which is simply awful....
Wonder if the victimology matches lisk victims? Please keep us posted.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members