Cases possibly of interest for the LISK case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you say Manorville, do you mean where the skull might be? Only if really is playing games with the LE.

I dont IMO think the killer is playing games with LE ....... I think the thought process is simple..... dismember...dispose in multiple locations to lessen the chance of being caught.

I think a pattern (only now emerging...revealed) has served the murderer well in not being caught.

I mentioned Manorville...because it would seem an obvious place....if following a pattern of behaviour..not necessarily specific body parts.....but disposal of parts in general.

Im sorry if I've offended anyone with that description....... I am aware that family members of victims read here.

Puggle *advertiser censored*

I dont IMO think the killer is playing games with LE ....... I think the thought process is simple..... dismember...dispose in multiple locations to lessen the chance of being caught.

I think a pattern (only now emerging...revealed) has served the murderer well in not being caught.

I mentioned Manorville...because it would seem an obvious place....if following a pattern of behaviour..not necessarily specific body parts.....but disposal of parts in general.

Im sorry if I've offended anyone with that description....... I am aware that family members of victims read here.

Puggle *advertiser censored*
Thats my take on it too btw. I was just curious to why manorville was mentioned as a point of interest for the skull.

Can't wait to get out of work and go watch 😬

Sent from my HTCD160LVWPP using Tapatalk

So basically she is confirming that these suspicious parties go on with all these rich & powerful men. Remember also MP("driver") telling Gus Colleti that he was trying to bring SG back to a "party"???? I believe I read those words before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah. My head is spinning. So many questions I'd like to ask.
So I guess now we know the PD person was, who named J. F. as the LISK killer on WIKI. He saw the heat was coming and wanted to detour it to someone else... who may or may not be involved also.
This "brotherhood" is going down in a burning ring of fire. And it burns, burns, burns... in the ring of fire.

So I guess now we know the PD person was, who named J. F. as the LISK killer on WIKI. He saw the heat was coming and wanted to detour it to someone else... who may or may not be involved also.
This "brotherhood" is going down in a burning ring of fire. And it burns, burns, burns... in the ring of fire.
This is how these cases unravel, they become 10 lbs of poop stuffed into a 3 lb bag, eventually something has got to give.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustinCaseBreakGlass