Cases possibly of interest for the LISK case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a MySpace YEARS ago but looking at it now its all different. If I scroll over his name I see a photos section.

I don't even see a name when going to the links provided. Just 1 pic each time. What name should I look under if I search on my own?

I don't even see a name when going to the links provided. Just 1 pic each time. What name should I look under if I search on my own?

What I did was google the name of his account "remired69" or whatever and then clicked on photos. Trust me when you see the pic you'll know lol it stands out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So this is the guy her tattoo mentions "Remy's Angel" ? Her pimp? The one the killer tried destroying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which one is pic 11 of 39? I only see one pic. How do I get to see all the pics? Do I need a Myspace account?
I was on a computer if i clicked to the left of the pic in a blank space it scrolled left. Right and it scrolled right. HTH.

Correct me if Im wrong. I believe Josh and Rachael said Peaches remains were found on the pkwy but not her skull.

Yeah ...your right De...

My mistake....I was thinking of the earings .....but they belonged to baby doe.

Yes Peaches skull is missing .....

Manorville?

Yeah ...your right De...

My mistake....I was thinking of the earings .....but they belonged to baby doe.

Yes Peaches skull is missing .....

Manorville?

When you say Manorville, do you mean where the skull might be? Only if really is playing games with the LE.

When you say Manorville, do you mean where the skull might be? Only if really is playing games with the LE.

I think finding the skull my all depend on the route taken. What pieces where dumped first, then second? That would determine the direction the killer was going. But I guess there's no way of finding that out. Maybe we have to follow a route from Hempstead Lake to Gilgo Beach and see what's in between and what might be a good location for the SK.

What if they have already found the skull and are keeping it from the public?

Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member