Casey Actress in Movie?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I happened to see Family Feud this morning while waiting for my car repairs - the host looks a whole lot like GA. I was amazed!

I happened to see Family Feud this morning while waiting for my car repairs - the host looks a whole lot like GA. I was amazed!

Yes! The Seinfeld guy, he played Elaine's boss, "J. Peterman"-Hysterical actor.

How about Heidi Fleiss...am trying to get a picture

Yeah, but Heidi is a little road worn...Alyssa already played Amy Fisher, not sure she wants to go back to the made-for-tv movies about crazy chicks that kill or try to kill people.

It's a joke. IMDB members can add themselves to the credits for projects in production and build a page with a bio and other credits. (With a paid membership, you or your agency can add a promo pack, resume, reels, agent, contact info, etc.) For studio productions and high budget indies, once the project is ready for distribution, the casting coordinator or a production assistant will add the official credits to the production page. All others will be bumped. With low budget indies, that is sometimes overlooked. I'm pretty sure that's the case here. For whatever reason, someone thought it was funny to add ICA to this film's IMDB page.

George is a hybrid of Captain Clarence Oveur played by Peter Graves in Airplane...Dashing and well-dressed...he has you fooled until he opens his mouth and expresses his thoughts. (which make so little sense it's comical).. with a cup of Barney Rubble and a dash of the hen-pecked Abner Kravitz, husband to Gladys Kravitz.

George is such an 'original' it's hard to pick one actor to portray him..;)

I think Paulie from The Sopranos would make a good "George", and there's a lady on some TV program about two young women who started a cupcake shop who looks a lot like Casey.

IMO Alyssa Milano and Jennifer Love Hewitt somewhat resemble KC and could pull off "the look"

images
images

Wow. Really?

Gee, I wonder who would play Caylee in the movie. Who could pull off her "look."

(Sorry. Stomps away to give self Time Out.)

Kristen Stewart as Casey she has had roles with short/dark hair as well.
http://turbo./wp-content/2010/07/kristen_stewart.jpg

Meredith Baxter is a good choice for Cindy so are Jessica Lange and Cybil Shepard.

Jenny McCarty they both have a mouth full of horse teeth.

I think Lacey Chabert bears a remarkable resemblance to Casey.

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1472829440/nm0000327

Yes, remarkable resemblance...

I can't think of the actress' name but she did some horror movies. One she played a pagan and there were three other girls..she's has blue eyes and black short hair...they were in the forest, in a circle casting a spell...Oh well, it'll come to me..eventually..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans