Casey and Family Psych Profile #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree. They seem so much alike, and both lived off Cindy yet blamed her for so many things. If Casey was given (or took) $ 40,000 over a two and a half year span after Caylee's birth I can see them having to hide that from George. Cindy seemed to have wanted Casey to get her education, but knew that she had to support the baby if Casey couldn't. If Cindy gave her $200 per month for diapers, formula, co pay on dr.'s, clothes, toys, snacks, occasional child care, some gasoline, etc. that would be very reasonable, and about the right total amount for Caylee's age when going missing. I figure that Casey conned her into thinking that it would be better than paying high daycare costs, no strangers caring for Caylee, and she could be with her during the day as a stay at home Mom while Cindy carried both as dependents. This would also help Casey out since she would be giving up the earned income credit. They probably had to hide this plan from the explosive threatening to leave and take half of everything George. Cindy of course knew how big of a jerk that Casey is, but never dreamed that Casey would even hurt Caylee since she put on a big act of being a good mother and best friend to Cindy during George's admitted rages, threats to leave and take all, jealousies, etc. If Casey was stealing this money it wouldn't have been about the same amount each month.

I don't believe that .She would not let Casey NOT graduate because of half a credit.(or whatever it was) I knew she acted as if she did not know about it but if you want your daughter to have an education you keep up with her high school credits .IMO it was just another thing like the pregnancy.IMO Cindy knew Casey would not graduate and used it so she can keep her at home and hold it against her.

One thing I noted early in the case is that it appears that Geroge and Cindy have no friends. With the exception of the one friend of George's from Ohio, who spent a couple weeks at the Anthony home in September 2008, there's been no friends or even extended family spending any time with the Anthony family.

In most all situations in which there's been some sort of tragedy in a family it's usual to see close friends and extended family helping the family and providing emotional support. Neighbors pitch in and help, and people bring food.

The Anthonys have lived in that same neighborhood since 1989, yet in all this time, 19 years, it would appear that neither George or Cindy developed a close relationship with any of the neighbors. Why?

On this same subject, early in the case we saw the Anthonys accepting help from a group called Kid Finders. After some sleuthing we found that the group is headed by Dennis and Sherri Milstead, who have criminal records in another county. Throughout this case the Anthonys have surrounded themselves with new-found friends of dubious character - Joy Wray, DC, JH, just to mention a few.

In addition to everything else, it seems there's something in the family dynamic that precludes George and Cindy from having a close relationship outside their immediate family (with the exception of George's Ohio friend). And, when they do form relationships in the wake of a family tragedy, it's with people of questionable character.

Their neighbor, Bailey Dickens tells it like it is - if there was a prize then Cindy would win 'the B**ch from hell' in the neighborhood competition. She rarely spoke to any neighbor, Brian Burner's wife says the same according to this statement.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSBGyYFwtTk[/ame]

Their neighbor, Bailey Dickens tells it like it is - if there was a prize then Cindy would win 'the B**ch from hell' in the neighborhood competition. She rarely spoke to any neighbor, Brian Burner's wife says the same according to this statement.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSBGyYFwtTk

If I had to financially support a husband, daughter, and granddaughter on my own I'd be ***** from hell too. She must have worked long hours just to keep everyone in the home happy.

If I had to financially support a husband, daughter, and granddaughter on my own I'd be ***** from hell too. She must have worked long hours just to keep everyone in the home happy.

The Anthony's weren't the picture of happiness, according to SP.

Happiness comes from within, not from what you can give.
At least that is what i've always been told.:twocents:

Happiness isn't always about money.

The Anthony's weren't the picture of happiness, according to SP.

Happiness comes from within, not from what you can give.
At least that is what i've always been told.:twocents:

True...I meant more in the terms of comfortable....food, drinks, car/house insurance, roof over their heads, utilities. I could go on and on. You're right they were in no way happy but they were living comfortably and not living in a cardboard box.

Money or lack of it, doesn't create murderers, imo.

I firmly believe Casey is mentally ill. I also believe Cindy knew her daughter suffered from some sort of mental illness.

Cindy failed Caylee. Working hard or not. She needed to get Casey some psychological help. Epic fail.

Basic needs also include health. Mental and physical.

The Anthony's appear to me to be the type of people resistant to mental health services. Even with all the research out there, people feel mh services are a stigma.

Don't forget mental illness does exist but evil also exists.

I'm here for a little bit if anyone has questions about mental health.

The Anthony's appear to me to be the type of people resistant to mental health services. Even with all the research out there, people feel mh services are a stigma.

Don't forget mental illness does exist but evil also exists.

ITA. I'd even extend that resistance to medical health if KC's pregnancy is any example. Maybe even to all authority figures if the confrontation between KC's school principal and the A's went down anything like GA claims. They weren't successful in having her walk with her class as they hoped....a day or 2 before the ceremony. I believe the A`s avoid all accountability and responsibility right until they`re at the end of the hallway and forced to act. KC learned that somewhere.
I don't know anyone who wouldn't take their teenaged daughter with claims of female problems and an ever expanding girth for immediate medical attention. I can`t wait to hear from CA`s co-workers on the explanation given to them for the daughter with undiagnosed female problems suddenly popping out a full term baby.

ITA with your last statement as well. I believe the mental illness and evil co-exist in the A`s.

Thank you ZsaZsa for posting the video. :cool2:

Joyce and Bailey Dickens
July 22, 2008

JD: ...to is that, Casey really did like to party.
LE: She did or did not?
JD: She did.
BD: She did like to party.
JD: (inaudible)
BD: She would see her in clubs.
JD: Yeah(affirmative)
BD: She, she told her, this was very important, she, she tell ya how brilliant this Casey is, she was seven months pregnant before she even knew she was pregnant and she thinks she, it's too late for an abortion. She wanted to put the baby up for adoption and her mother...if there was a vote taken on the street she would be the ***** from hell on the street. If you understand what I am saying, that mother is, is she's acting all wonderful and nice now, she is evil and she can, very controlling person...
(skip)
BD: About three, three to four years ago, right after the baby was born the mother threw the husband out the house, she had a boyfriend they were gonna get a divorce and then about six, eight months later George showed back up at the house, she brought him back in. She's the one that makes all the money, he can't keep a job, she is very domineering, a complete control freak...
LE: (Interrupting) This is Casey's mom?
BD: Casey's mom.
JD: Yeah(affirmative)
BD: And she, neighbor, Brian's wife that lives right beside her, she said to me "I've lived here three years, she hasn't said seven words to me". Tha, that mother I am tellin' ya, she is very controlling and she's evil but what Keo said, ah she Keo also said that she didn't she did want to get rid of the baby but the mother wouldn't let her. The mother made her keep the baby and have the baby. And, and I think the baby was cramping the girl's style. As far as working and money I don't know of anything she ever did.
(skip)
JD: They definitely, you know Keo said she's definitely a party girl. She wanted to be out clubbing and doing things, uhm...
BD: (Interrupting) The string of boyfriends that come by here could line up form Toledo Ohio and back...
JD: (Interrupting) Uh-huh(affirmative)
BD: She had 'em, let me tell ya.
(end snip)

Rick Plesae
August 21st, 2008

RP: Yeah. She threw him out of the house. She just said, "you know what? I, I don't need you here." She said, "I have enough problems with, with uh the baby on the way and stuff", or the baby was there. Let's see. It might have been shortly after the baby was born or something. Anyway, she threw him out of the house. And they were out of the house for a while. And then he filed for divorce first and was filing for half the house and, and alimony because he wasn't working. And that, that made her mad and, anyway, they, they reconciled.

Richard Grund
August 5, 2008

RG: Not that early in the game there obviously were issues, when we went over to the family BBQ to introduce the families it was obvious who the lead dog was, the lead dog was Cindy, and whatever she wanted to have happen, happened and if she wanted Caylee to do something that's what got done.
(skip)
RG: ...and we're trying to figure out how everybody was putting Jesse in the middle of it and Corp Williams said, "well, I'll tell ya where you need to look. Cindy Anthony dropping your son's name left and right and he said to me "she's telling people he's involved somehow." So when Cindy repeated to me word for word what Corp Williams said I said you know what Cindy, I was talking to somebody in the Sheriff's office this afternoon and they told me you would say that word for word. And so I, I said here's what I don't understand, you're talking about how special your daughter is? I said she ripped Jesse off for $250.00. He paid a phone bill for her and she gave Jesse a bad check. Her response was, "well she only did it once." Saying well I guess its okay it was only once, ya know I said Cindy but here's what's even worse, you knew Jesse was not the father of that baby and the only reason I know that is because George told me so. When the DNA evidence came in he admitted that you both knew the math didn't work. I said so you were gonna allow him to take the fall for a baby that wasn't even his, I said and even that he was still gonna marry your daughter and raise Caylee as his own. And her exact words were, "Well nobody put a gun to his head."
(skip)
RG: That told me right then and there a couple of things in my opinion. Cindy's probably as delusional as Casey is, but also told me that right and wrong was irrelevant, the ends justify the means which is why I think we are where we are now with numerous people coming back to me and saying they're working hard to frame your son.
(end snip)

:websleuther:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSBGyYFwtTk

These two are just a riot to listen to. They cannot get it out fast enough.

Thanks for the video. Forgot about it.

Joyce and Bailey Dickens

Keo mum says if the babies buried itll be buried down there (where she was found) and there is a pond down there just saying

OCSO Supplemental Report

One time while at Casey's house after Casey was released from jail in August, Annie asked Casey about what the chloroform in the trunk was all about. Casey said she had cleaning solutions back there. Casey told Annie she doesn't know what could have happened to her car while it wasn't in her possession. Casey alluded to Annie that Jesse Grund had a key to her car and may have done something to it after it was abandoned.
(skip)
Cynthia and George Anthony were home when the search warrant was executed. While standing in the living room waiting to begin our search, Cynthia read the copy of the warrant I gave her. In the presence of us all, she made a statement that one of Caylee's "Winnie the Pooh" blankets was missing. George Anthony was visibly upset and angry at our presence. He was confrontational with us until Cynthia had him wait on the back patio. On the back patio were Dominic Casey along with Dennie and Sherri Milstead from Kid Finders Network. In front of Corp Edwards, Cynthia stated she had people walk "that area"; meaning where the body was discovered, a month ago and there was nothing in that area then.
(end snip)

RG: So When this, when Caylee went missing and Casey would reach out to him he would tell me. Like the time she came over to take a shower ah, his roommate's a friend of mine because I helped him get in there...
(skip)
RG: ...I said Jesse don't you find it odd Casey shows up at 10:30 in the morning needing to take a shower? What do you think she was doing there? "I think she was trying to seduce me" Well, what did you do? He said, " I got away form her and played X-box." And I said son, I don't think that's what she was doing, he said "well, what do you think she was doing?" I said I think she was looking for something of yours and she needs a scapegoat and you're gonna be it. She was in your shower, she was in your bathroom, she could've taken, ah a pair of underwear, she could have some hair(inaudible). At that point he think she was that diabolical, I did. There was no reason for her to be there at that time of morning...
(end snip)

I do not think the defense is going to try and go after Jesse, anymore. I think that Cindy and Casey tried hard, to pin it on Jesse and the Grunds. But LE saw right through them. It is amazing to think the defense might still be going the way of LE never looked at anyone else. Poor Casey was "arrested on a whim" and they are "trying to get her to confess to something she didn't do" ICA has had to sit, strong, lo these many years holding steady in the knowledge of her innocence. Cindy supports this crusade of Casey's, she says grandma knows Casey's heart and why she is growing her hair long. It is in protest, against a corrupt system that includes LE and the SA. Cindy says their lies will blow up in their faces.

We have all been on the mobius strip that is the Anthony case. IMHO, Each and every way the defense and Cindy try to spin the facts, it only serves to show how guilty Casey must be because facts are facts. In this time before the trial, Jose Baez has been able to play a game of words, but in the arena of the court-facts will speak loud and clear. :twocents:

OCSO Supplemental Report

After several months of investigation detectives could find no one who has ever met, spoken or seen any Zenaida Gonzalez who had cared for Caylee Anthony. There has been no factual evidence to suggest that anyone beside Casey Anthony was the last one to be with Caylee when she was last seen alive. Almost everyone who knows Casey Anthony admits she was prone to lying. Based on statements and eye witness accounts, it appears Caylee was last seen alive on June 16th 2008. Evidence obtained form the white 1998 Pontiac Sunfire along with evidence found with the body suggests that the body of Caylee Anthony was in the trunk of the white 1998 Pontiac for a period of time but removed prior to June 27th, 2008. Evidence on the body suggests that the child's death was not accidental but an intentional act.
As of the writing there is nothing to suggest that anyone but Casey Anthony is responsible for the death and disposal of Caylee Anthony.

(end)

:websleuther:

:waiting: for the trial.

It's been so long, I had forgotten about the interview with Joyce and Bailey Dickens! In re-listening to it, one thing jumped out at me.

If I'm remembering correctly, that interview with the Dickens and the subsequent interview with Kio took place in late July or early August of 2008. With what the Dickens and Kio told the detectives, I wonder why LE didn't concentrate on a search of those woods off Suburban Drive right then and there. I know hindsight is better than foresight, but if LE had acted on what the Dickens and Kio had told them, Caylee might have been found sooner.

One thing Richard Grund said in an interview that jumps out at me is this: "Cindy is probably as delusional as Casey is, but also told me that right and wrong was irrelevant, the ends justify the means."

That really says a lot! It tells us that Cindy really has no moral compass at all. As long as she gets what she wants in the end, the means, whether they're right or wrong, is justified.

It would appear that Cindy wouldn't hesitate to see an innocent person take the blame for Caylee's murder, if she got what she wanted in the end.

This makes me wonder if Cindy is a sociopath?

I'm here for a little bit if anyone has questions about mental health.

What are your thoughts on George if you care to share?

ETA- oops you were here way earlier.. maybe you'll be back..

No kidding. Can we say enabler?

Money or lack of it, doesn't create murderers, imo.

I firmly believe Casey is mentally ill. I also believe Cindy knew her daughter suffered from some sort of mental illness.

Cindy failed Caylee. Working hard or not. She needed to get Casey some psychological help. Epic fail.

Basic needs also include health. Mental and physical.

Cindy herself is mentally ill.. Cindy needs help. The problem with this family is the mentally ill raising the mentally ill and living in denial about it. imo

Cindy herself is mentally ill.. Cindy needs help. The problem with this family is the mentally ill raising the mentally ill and living in denial about it. imo

She's an evil sociopath. Just like the Mother of the Year. We have only seen the surface of CA scratched. I can't imagine having to live with her... I think I'd get violent if she was controlling my life.

Now there is the sentence that has always bugged me. MY Caylee and..........he, nor CA or anyone knew KC was alright either - but there you go..........
He either:
Cared more about Caylee than his daughter
or
He knew KC was alive and what had happened.

JMHO, etc.....

gotta be honest. ive always thought that ga knew way earlier than we all suspect. but thats just my opinion. even earlier than ca.

gotta be honest. ive always thought that ga knew way earlier than we all suspect. but thats just my opinion. even earlier than ca.

Yeah I have suspicions about George too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back