Casey and Family Psych Profile #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think she may even blame him for the fact that she was so sloppy when it came to the disposal of little Caylee's body. Because, in her mind, if George hadn't been so 'aggressive' in demanding those gas cans from the back of her car that day (June 20th), she wouldn't have panicked and tried to out run him, thereby 'forcing' her to dump Caylee in the nearest convenient spot- around the corner, on Suburban Drive.

I snipped out....
I actually thought of that myself! IF daddy had not rushed me and got me totally off track from my murder cover up, I would have done a much better job.. GOD was she thinking of burning the body? I think she borrowed the shovel then did not have the strength to dig a big hole.. Not as easy as it looks...(not that I have tried)

I have no doubt the SA will bring in the tattoo. I think it's a nice little bow on their package.

I totally agree. To me it shows motive. Wish they would make her show it in court. but, I---know they won't. jmo

Watching Casey in court, while her father is trapped up there on the witness stand testifying, reinforces for me that she is a sadist. She gets to smugly sit back and watch him try to hold his head up under the weight of shame she has put upon his name and reputation.

I don't for a minute believe that George sexually molested her. She has made these heinous, unfounded accusations against him, in my opinion, not just to save her own hide, but as 'payback' for all the years he was tougher on her than even her mother was.

I think she may even blame him for the fact that she was so sloppy when it came to the disposal of little Caylee's body. Because, in her mind, if George hadn't been so 'aggressive' in demanding those gas cans from the back of her car that day (June 20th), she wouldn't have panicked and tried to out run him, thereby 'forcing' her to dump Caylee in the nearest convenient spot- around the corner, on Suburban Drive.

I think Baez is just as sadistic, gleefully watching George squirm under these false accusations. I think for Baez it is payback because George (and Lee) dared to question Baez' competence in defending Casey, during the jail visitation videos, that have now humiliated Baez enough to ask for a mistrial, after they were played in court.

I personally think Casey and Baez are natural born sadists, narcissists, and generally despicable 'people'. I am not surprised at all that they somehow found each other. Fate is funny like that.

That picture is creepy!!:)

I snipped out....
I actually thought of that myself! IF daddy had not rushed me and got me totally off track from my murder cover up, I would have done a much better job.. GOD was she thinking of burning the body? I think she borrowed the shovel then did not have the strength to dig a big hole.. Not as easy as it looks...(not that I have tried)

You're right. Given Casey's obsession with gasoline/ gas cans, burning makes sense!

I don't think Casey had quite decided what to do with Caylee's body. At least she hadn't gotten the nerve to do it, which is why she allowed the remains to start decomposing in the back of her car while she continued to drive around.

I'm sure she realized she had to do something, and was thinking through her options, in between partying and bedding down boyfriends.

I remember the cell phone pings near the airport (I just realized the cell phone pings haven't been brought up at trial, have they?), and think she may have been thinking about disposing of Caylee in that area.

Casey probably would have gotten a lot of sadistic satisfaction by burning her daughter's body. Probably thought no body, no evidence, no problem.

Bella Vita, baby! :sheesh:

I had a strange dream that involved a swimming pool (no accident/tragedy involved). When I woke up this is what immediately came to mind ~

KC went to the no clothes party Memorial Day Weekend where she saw BS.
Multiple people saw her become upset and said she disappeared for over an hour and was crying over BS. She had told BS she had been pregnant (again?).
Apparently KC didn't get the reaction from him that she had hoped for.

KC had left Caylee at home, but instead of being able to tell CA that she wanted to go to a party with her friends (the old set who CA knew), KC had to make up a lie, to include the memo on the computer, to prove that she had to invisi work. CA was not allowing KC to socialize as a young person? Why not? If CA was always willing to watch Caylee when she was home, especially on weekends, why couldn't KC go to a party with her friends? This is where I conclude there was tension building and a real power struggle going on between them. CA threatens custody yet she won't watch Caylee for KC to go to a party over the Memorial Day weekend? KC lies, like a teenager, in order to be able to go. CA apparently watches Caylee with no problems when work related, yet, who is she fooling?

Early in June CA has a birthday and is feeling peeps aren't celebrating her the way she would like them to. Afterall, she's the one who does everything for everybody.
Although that is true, any of us who have had or have teenagers know that's not how life is - they care about their own social circles and not their mothers, that is,
as far as providing them company and hanging out with them. So CA was ditched on Memorial Day and ignored on her B-day. So is life.

Then CA lays into KC when she finds out that KC was not working on the day of the No Clothes party. This is one big fight and KC is really pizzed.
Could this have been June 9th?

After loosing BS for good, KC is hurting but she continues to mask it with other guys and latches onto Tony. Remember somewhere here, while IMing Iassen, he tells her that BS has gotten engaged. KC acts stoically but was she really crushed? Afterall, we've never heard of her displaying that much emotion as she reportedly did at the NoCPty.

It seems to me that KC's pseudo story of hoping to regain a relationship with a guy up in Jacksonville (where Ryan P. actually was), the recent rejection from BS, along with him becoming unavailable for good and the increasing pressure from her mother to act like Cindy herself, became too much for KC and she cracked in a very bad way.

I conclude that KC wanted desperately to be loved (but didn't have the tools to sustain a relationship because she was not strong in her essence -
(her Dad focused solely on her outward appearance) - and KC may have been tired of jumping from guy to guy.
She was trying hard to impress TL but she felt very insecure knowing he could go back to NY without her at any moment.

Put all the circumtances together, on top of her need to be independent from CA, her inability to become independent from CA, caused Caylee to become the victim of everyone else demanding what the other person didn't want to give to them.
In the meantime, GA is oblivious just taking care of himself and his yard/cars.

I never realized he was gone until March 2008!!!
March 2008,the time of the computer searches !
Maybe GA coming back was the catalyst that enraged KC.
Maybe CA did promise to sign the house over to KC to save it and to let her live there with roommates and to move into an Apartement herself.
And then he returned and the plans all changed.
And Someone searched for household weapons,neck braking and chlorofom.
Someone wanted to get rid of someone else in that household.
And I never thought that someone was Caylee.
I now think it was GA.
She's getting back at him for destroying the plan by accusing him of sexual abuse maybe?

First time back on this thread in awhile ~

Another lie? I don't know what's what with GA just as I don't know what's what with KC and/or CA for that matter.

My post was based on information GA wrote on his job application to Andrews Int'l., the job he began in early July 2008.
He wrote he lived away in Fort Myers for six months until March 2008.

There's another poster here who every time I point that out, counters that GA had moved away from Nov. 2005 until sometime in 2006.

What is the truth I ask? Who the heck knows. It's whatever suites the situation I guess. It's clear to me, beyond a reasonable doubt, that KC learned to lie from GA. Whatever else plagues KC, I wouldn't know but she learned to lie from dear old dad.

If it's true that GA was gone until March 2008, it does add interest to the family scenario.

Does anybody remember an email or some kind of communication that was made public between KC and Lee that said something like 'I got some beer -
it'll be strange/awkward to have him here.' They were gathering at the house and GA was coming.
Can we pinpoint the date of that communication between KC and Lee? Anyone else remember this communication?
It came out at the beginning of the case and seemed unimportant at the time.

The more I watch this trial I am not totally convinced Casey murdered her daughter. I do think she is guilty of a lesser charge for negligence and then some more time for throwing her away like trash. (IMHO the acting out of another lie.)

Since we can all agree that Casey is a different (from the norm) person. Her first instinct is to lie, it seems sometimes for no reason at all, to avoid trouble, for conversations sake etc. Why do we think she would act in the (norm) if say an accident in the pool happened? Casey has lied to everyone for everything else.

I dont know why we would automatically think Casey would act normally in a situation where also and probably more importantly, she feared the wrath of Cindy. Why is everyone giving giving this very simple being so much credit for forethought? Shes proven over and over that she acts after the fact with lies and cover-ups?

The more I watch this trial I am not totally convinced Casey murdered her daughter. I do think she is guilty of a lesser charge for negligence and then some more time for throwing her away like trash. (IMHO the acting out of another lie.)

Since we can all agree that Casey is a different (from the norm) person. Her first instinct is to lie, it seems sometimes for no reason at all, to avoid trouble, for conversations sake etc. Why do we think she would act in the (norm) if say an accident in the pool happened? Casey has lied to everyone for everything else.

I dont know why we would automatically think Casey would act normally in a situation where also and probably more importantly, she feared the wrath of Cindy. Why is everyone giving giving this very simple being so much credit for forethought? Shes proven over and over that she acts after the fact with lies and cover-ups?

Yes, it seems like it would be in character for Casey to lie about an accident, if an accident happened.

But then I would expect her to look at least a little upset afterwards. Maybe not too much if she was hoping to cover it up but I wouldn't expect to see her happy as a lark, as if she'd just got what she wanted to.

I would not expect her to sit in jail for three years waiting for a DP trial rather than confess her lie. Whatever the consequences she feared for being responsible for an accident it can hardly be worse than death penalty. I think her attorneys would have advised her to plea.

I would not expect to see duct tape in the baby's face.

I would not expect her to try and throw innocent people under the bus for what she knew was a tragic accident. There was a link here a few days ago to a motion that Jose Baez wrote on her behalf and it said they think there is evidence that Roy Kronk is responsible for Caylee's disappearance and death. Not just messing with the body but her death, and IMO that's a purely evil thing to do if you know for a fact that he had nothing to do with Caylee's death. If you're a murderer we expect you to be evil but if you're just a pathological liar whose child met with an accident would you go that far?

It can be murder even if she didn't spend months planning it IMO.

I snipped out....

She could have burned the stinky car as well, maybe kill two birds with one stone. Maybe claim an accident in which the car went aflame and she was tragically unable to save Caylee...? It might not have worked if she was too decomposed to settle in the car seat convincingly.

I'm not certain what 'norm' would encompass but I don't think there is anything different, unique, or special about Casey Anthony. She's pretty much your stereotypical, garden-variety psychopath.

IMO her primary instinct is self-survival which sometimes includes lying - as well as many other manipulative tools disordered persons use to establish and maintain control.

Further, I am giving her no credit for forethought - like most whom are afflicted with cluster b personality disorders, Casey Anthony was motivated by impulse and did not 'look to tomorrow'. Lastly, I do not believe she is either simple nor incredibly intelligent...I think she is simply cunning, manipulative, and devious.

I do believe Casey Anthony deliberately, coldly and callously murdered her daughter. I do believe, while she initially enjoyed the attention motherhood brought her, Miss Anthony became bored with her parenting role and under pressure from her parents to 'grow up' and be responsible she did the unthinkable to attain her precious freedom. I do believe Caylee Anthony died as the direct result of a narcissistic rage.

JMHO

I had a strange dream that involved a swimming pool (no accident/tragedy involved). When I woke up this is what immediately came to mind ~

KC went to the no clothes party Memorial Day Weekend where she saw BS.
Multiple people saw her become upset and said she disappeared for over an hour and was crying over BS. She had told BS she had been pregnant (again?).
Apparently KC didn't get the reaction from him that she had hoped for.

KC had left Caylee at home, but instead of being able to tell CA that she wanted to go to a party with her friends (the old set who CA knew), KC had to make up a lie, to include the memo on the computer, to prove that she had to invisi work. CA was not allowing KC to socialize as a young person? Why not? If CA was always willing to watch Caylee when she was home, especially on weekends, why couldn't KC go to a party with her friends? This is where I conclude there was tension building and a real power struggle going on between them. CA threatens custody yet she won't watch Caylee for KC to go to a party over the Memorial Day weekend? KC lies, like a teenager, in order to be able to go. CA apparently watches Caylee with no problems when work related, yet, who is she fooling?

Early in June CA has a birthday and is feeling peeps aren't celebrating her the way she would like them to. Afterall, she's the one who does everything for everybody.
Although that is true, any of us who have had or have teenagers know that's not how life is - they care about their own social circles and not their mothers, that is,
as far as providing them company and hanging out with them. So CA was ditched on Memorial Day and ignored on her B-day. So is life.

Then CA lays into KC when she finds out that KC was not working on the day of the No Clothes party. This is one big fight and KC is really pizzed.
Could this have been June 9th?

After loosing BS for good, KC is hurting but she continues to mask it with other guys and latches onto Tony. Remember somewhere here, while IMing Iassen, he tells her that BS has gotten engaged. KC acts stoically but was she really crushed? Afterall, we've never heard of her displaying that much emotion as she reportedly did at the NoCPty.

It seems to me that KC's pseudo story of hoping to regain a relationship with a guy up in Jacksonville (where Ryan P. actually was), the recent rejection from BS, along with him becoming unavailable for good and the increasing pressure from her mother to act like Cindy herself, became too much for KC and she cracked in a very bad way.

I conclude that KC wanted desperately to be loved (but didn't have the tools to sustain a relationship because she was not strong in her essence -
(her Dad focused solely on her outward appearance) - and KC may have been tired of jumping from guy to guy.
She was trying hard to impress TL but she felt very insecure knowing he could go back to NY without her at any moment.

Put all the circumtances together, on top of her need to be independent from CA, her inability to become independent from CA, caused Caylee to become the victim of everyone else demanding what the other person didn't want to give to them.
In the meantime, GA is oblivious just taking care of himself and his yard/cars.

Excellent, insightful post. :clap:

I know that many of you do not care for Pat Brown's comments, but she has a new op article posted at Women in Crime Ink that I thought was interesting reading. Make of it what you will. Just an FYI.

Women in Crime is one of the sites I check daily. Always interesting.

I haven't done links, but here is my try:

http://womenincrimeink.blogspot.com/

I have to admit there was one brief thought in my head of this diagnosis with her and that was Lee's testamony when she was telling him about Zany the Nanny in the park held her wrists down and said she was taking Caylee away from her because she wasn't a good mother. It was related in such a way it gave me a hmmm moment - could a part of CA actually be Zanny?

Then I went on to read some jailhouse letters she wrote where I believe the idea of her father and brother molesting her seemed to be evolving, and thought Nah, not possible for that disorder.

MM

I would like to understand the psyche of people who still see Casey as a victim. I would suppose it was/is this attitude that caused Cindy to allow Casey to lie to her time after time. It was this attitude that allowed Casey to think she could get away with killing Caylee and that Cindy would protect her. Which, Cindy did: and to a degree(although the jury is still out on this)still is.

Being someone who experienced certain abuses as a child, and young adult-it has been difficult for me to read (anywhere)or hear there are those who support and believe Casey Anthony and her defense team. It is personal, and for me it is like having abusers get their "say."

It is like having to hear abusers and those that support them...tell victims: they are wrong for thinking this person is a abuser. When I have to hear the trolls/talking heads speak of the abuser as if they are innocent in all they have done: especially when it is admitted what they did: it brings up such personal feelings of disgust it goes beyond anything I can describe.

I want to scream for Caylee Marie! No one in her family protected her from Casey because they were all making excuses for her behaviors...while having selfish behaviors themselves, and also being abusive. And, to hear any excuses for them-at this time does not seem like compassion to me-I am a very compassionate person if I do say so myself...

it seems like blaming the victim. I am having obvious personal reactions to this case that I did not anticipate having. I truly thought I was more detached than this, and I have severely underestimated how much I have healed from my own abuse in some key areas. :yes:

It is very difficult, near to impossible for me to accept that some people do support those who I feel are abusers, as opinion. As a abuse survivor I sense abuse, and it is not the "sexual abuse" of Casey, it is the further victimization of Caylee Maire by any sentiment in the positive expressed for her abusers. I realize this is my shortcoming and not the fault of others.

I am bothered that mental illness has been given as some excuse for Cindy and George's behavior let alone Casey Anthony. I have been diagnosed as having depressive disorder. I have been in patient in a mental hospital twice in my life. I do not understand the comparisons of mental illness to this criminal trial and the actions of Casey Anthony when (at this point, not when she was being sleuthed because it was all speculation until a trial) if she was mentally ill-she would be diagnosed as such.

I have also been privy through documents and actual television broadcasts when Cindy has been abusive. That affected me at the time, Cindy's abuse of Tim Miller Amy H Jesse Grund Richard Grund OCSO(Yuri Melich) ...all innocent people victimized by the Anthony family. Had Cindy gotten her way, innocent people would be on trial right now for the murder of her granddaughter. If she had her way, maybe to their deaths.

In my world view, again that is abuse. And because of my personal background I see any support of such character as supporting abusers, and it triggers my issues.

I am hoping for Casey to be found guilty of murder in the first degree, so that her victim, Caylee Maire will finally have the truth about what she experienced validated. In my opinion it will be validation for victims of abuse everywhere, especially children who cannot speak for themselves.

Caylee Maire is the only victim I recognize in this case.

:twocents:

Thank you Chiquita, for your eloquent post. You said what I have been thinking.
While I don't share your history of childhood abuse, I certainly share your frustration. (I am so sorry you had to go through what you went through).

I feel my blood pressure rising every time I hear another person buying into her latest set of lies. How dare Casey (and Baez) use sexual abuse as an excuse to murder a two year old child.

To make what I believe are false accusations of incest and sexual abuse, to save her own skin, is absolutely deplorable, and degrades actual survivors of abuse, such as yourself.

I wish I could really express what I am feeling, but somehow the words just don't come out right. This is at least my third attempt at writing this post, I just keep on erasing and starting over.

I would like to understand the psyche of people who still see Casey as a victim. I would suppose it was/is this attitude that caused Cindy to allow Casey to lie to her time after time. It was this attitude that allowed Casey to think she could get away with killing Caylee and that Cindy would protect her. Which, Cindy did: and to a degree(although the jury is still out on this)still is.

Being someone who experienced certain abuses as a child, and young adult-it has been difficult for me to read (anywhere)or hear there are those who support and believe Casey Anthony and her defense team. It is personal, and for me it is like having abusers get their "say."

It is like having to hear abusers and those that support them...tell victims: they are wrong for thinking this person is a abuser. When I have to hear the trolls/talking heads speak of the abuser as if they are innocent in all they have done: especially when it is admitted what they did: it brings up such personal feelings of disgust it goes beyond anything I can describe.

I want to scream for Caylee Maire! No one in her family protected her from Casey because they were all making excuses for her behaviors...while having selfish behaviors themselves, and also being abusive. And, to hear any excuses for them-at this time does not seem like compassion to me-I am a very compassionate person if I do say so myself...

it seems like blaming the victim. I am having obvious personal reactions to this case that I did not anticipate having. I truly thought I was more detached than this, and I have severely underestimated how much I have healed from my own abuse in some key areas. :yes:

It is very difficult, near to impossible for me to accept that some people do support those who I feel are abusers, as opinion. As a abuse survivor I sense abuse, and it is not the "sexual abuse" of Casey, it is the further victimization of Caylee Maire by any sentiment in the positive expressed for her abusers. I realize this is my shortcoming and not the fault of others.

I am bothered that mental illness has been given as some excuse for Cindy and George's behavior let alone Casey Anthony. I have been diagnosed as having depressive disorder. I have been in patient in a mental hospital twice in my life. I do not understand the comparisons of mental illness to this criminal trial and the actions of Casey Anthony when (at this point, not when she was being sleuthed because it was all speculation until a trial) if she was mentally ill-she would be diagnosed as such.

I have also been privy through documents and actual television broadcasts when Cindy has been abusive. That affected me at the time, Cindy's abuse of Tim Miller Amy H Jesse Grund Richard Grund OCSO(Yuri Melich) ...all innocent people victimized by the Anthony family. Had Cindy gotten her way, innocent people would be on trial right now for the murder of her granddaughter. If she had her way, maybe to their deaths.

In my world view, again that is abuse. And because of my personal background I see any support of such character as supporting abusers, and it triggers my issues.

I am hoping for Casey to be found guilty of murder in the first degree, so that her victim, Caylee Maire will finally have the truth about what she experienced validated. In my opinion it will be validation for victims of abuse everywhere, especially children who cannot speak for themselves.

Caylee Maire is the only victim I personally recognize in this case.

:twocents:

Thank you for your thoughts. I think one of the reasons this case has touched so many people is that it violates one of the most basic human instincts, that mothers love their children and will do anything to protect them from harm. It's painfully uncomfortable for most of us to imagine a mother being capable of such a heinous act, and our brains automatically seek out an explanation in order to relieve our discomfort. We're hard wired to try to explain it, rationalize it even, because we want to try to prevent such a thing from happening again, and reassure ourselves that such a thing couldn't happen to us. Because we all have different backgrounds, different experiences, what works for one us, may not work for another. I truly don't believe that anyone here thinks what happened to Caylee is justifiable or acceptable, no matter what we think about Casey's motivations. MOO

Bringing this up so we can find it tomorrow morning. I have a feeling we'll need it. :crazy:

I think we caught a glimpse of the rage in that one jail house video. For some reason, she caught herself. Because of the camera?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back