Casey and Family Psych Profile #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ICA tortured her family.She said she knew in her gut that Caylee was alive and going to come home just the way she "was". She led them on and led them on.

She tortured the people in Orange County too. She let them tromp through dangerous alligator and snake infested swamps to look for her baby when she already knew that baby was dead. Think of all the dollars and resources that could have gone into a REAL emergency that were wasted by this selfish woman.

ICA tried to pin Caylee's disappearance on JG. She blamed ZFG's. LE officers all over the nation had to check out possible Caylee sightings. (Like they didn't have anything else to do). Now George has been accused of hiding Caylee's body and trying to frame ICA. ICA has allowed her attorney to call RK morally bankrupt. She allowed her lawyer to accuse him of body snatching for profit. What decent mother wouldn't be gratefully on her knees singing out the praises of and thanking the person who rescued their child's bones from the jaws of animals?

I won't get that much into what ICA did to Amy or how she robbed her grandparents who were thoughtfully giving her a birthday gift.

Is there anyone ICA wouldn't hurt if they were in her way?

imo

excellent post!
Just to add...she's still torturing...look at the cost of this trial, the jurors away from their families, all the people responsible for her safety. I usually try to find some good in everyone, but her...all I see is evil. She could care less the cost...mentally and physically because 'it's all about her' .

I'm watching a special on MSNBC on women's prison and if she goes and is in in general population, she will use her sadistic ways to pit women against women. I found it interesting an inmate said "ALL the women are in relationships with other women and if you're not, you WILL be before you leave (if you leave).

I'm sure ICA will try and be "queen" in prison..*shudder*

Edit to add: This is a prison in TN, they have a beauty shop and inmates can become Costmetologist while there...hmmm.

I identify with Casey because I despised my Mother...especially around age 22, somewhere in there. I can remember my Mother being all theatrical and demanding that I do this or that and I can remember clearly looking right through her (coldly) while she pitched some big fit. During those days I think my Mother could have been hit by a bus and it would've been fine with me. I didn't have a child, I can only imagine how bizarre it would have been if I did.

I certainly don't like KC and I have since come to believe that she purposefully killed Caylee probably because she was interfering with Tony. I used to think it was an accident that snowballed. Wow...watching the trial has completely changed that.

The most cogent thought about all this that I have read is that Cindy was how Cindy was because she wanted Casey to be HER nanny! That says it all. Cindy didn't want Casey to work...(but then again she did!) she wanted Casey to stay home with Caylee despite the fact Casey didn't want Caylee. Constant mixed signals. Without a doubt, Casey is a lot meaner than I could have ever been --even during my most hateful era, I couldn't have hurt any living thing...(not even the Mother whom I disliked so intensely)...but I can remember not wanting to be "directed" continually by my Mother who wanted to control me like a puppet on a string. Seem familiar?

Casey and I should never have stayed in our parents house. We should have found a way...any way...to be independent..even if it would have meant sleeping outside. I finally got away from my Mother and much later even liked her. Pleased to say. I bet Casey's "furlough" from the Anthony household was a big thrill for her. Sadly, Caylee is gone because she wanted that delicious freedom.

Even Casey's claim that Caylee drowned in the family pool is an act of cruelty against Cindy. Cindy is the one who regularly took Caylee 'swimming' in the pool. If not for that, Caylee wouldn't have been interested in the pool. She wouldn't have gone in by herself and drowned. Not that any of that actually happened. I can see why some of what George and Cindy have said and done has seemed so contradictory. I find myself discussing and debating stories that I don't believe myself:

"Of course Caylee didn't drown in the pool, and it was Cindy's fault that she did."

See what I mean?

bbm

This is probably the cruelest of all reminders for Cindy who loved to swim with her little Caylee...can't imagine ever going back in that pool! :(

We certainly have seen a pattern of emotional distancing herself from Caylee...I think this is what the references to taking time off to "bond with Caylee" ...also the parenting book was open to temper tantrums in kc's room.....Caylee did not sleep by herself in her own crib - yet another need for kc to have Caylee meet....this was not done in the best interest of the child (ie: high rates of SIDS in family beds!)

Caylee was becoming more and more verbal....kc had been talking about the children that Caylee played with @ the Nanny's - but CA never questioned Caylee - they just went on about their day....at what point would Caylee blurt out something kc didn't want anyone to know.....the innocense of a child does not bode well with kc's lies, upon lies, upon infinite lies.

I believe the A's could not bring themselves to question kc, follow up on her lies, and attempts that GA had tried to make to confirm employment, follow her in the car, etc - were thwarted by CA. Don't poke the bear....don't rock the boat....don't upset kc - we walk on eggshells already....do not add to our stress - it won't be worth it dear!

At some level - CA knew kc was not a good mother....kc knew it too - she referenced she was told that very thing by her Mother and ZTN.

KC said she wished she were a better friend to Amy....at what point will she say she wished she were a better Mother for Caylee? I have been hoping that this really was a drowning accident - but the level at which kc has gone to manipulate, cover up, keep up a good face, inappropriate emotional states for the situation ....patterns of playing one face to the jury and another to her Attorneys.....I believe that kc believes everyone and everything exists for kc.....no one could possibly know for sure what she did - she is just too brilliant - just ask her!

Caylee was just too much responsiblity for KC - she could not face another day of having to care for the "little snothead" as it just took too much away from KC. Furthermore, Grandma Shirley was right - KC hated Cindy more than she loved Caylee......(sorry I have rambled on and on....just venting)

...it was Cindy who left the ladder up on the pool, which caused her to drown and GA who through her in the woods for the scavengers. Unreal!

I've been bouncing back and forth from thinking ICA is a sociopath to a regretful normal person with emotions just like any other. Having a hard time deciding whether or not she was totally responsible or was it possibly an accident and she was just fearful of her mother enough to make her hide this. These past three weeks have given me the opportunity to see her on a 6 day a week basis and view what we see as her "normal" behavior. It's true, she goes from tears to smiles in milliseconds and seems to do it upon will. Some of what she's been forced to hear has affected her but not as much as it would you or I and it's astonishing how much of the time the jury is not in the room she has managed to endure with a stoic expression and the ability to sit straight up in her chair. Mornings she's rested and refreshed. A little make-up and ready for her cue. She greets her staff with a smile and a little chit-chat and it's off to Act 1, Scene 1. When court wraps up, in her mind, "it's a wrap". She honestly sees herself as the "star" and her legal team is the staff. This is her role!

Is she sadistic? Of course, she is.....just living this life....but does she think she is? I doubt it. By using her entire family as the scapegoats for yet another mess she's gotten herself in, I truly think she believes that's all it is to them. Another mess. In her mind, she knows they love her. That they will be there for her, no matter what. Doesn't matter that she doesn't love them. That, in itself......is sadistic and should have been the first clue in getting Caylee away from this monster.

I've been bouncing back and forth from thinking ICA is a sociopath to a regretful normal person with emotions just like any other. Having a hard time deciding whether or not she was totally responsible or was it possibly an accident and she was just fearful of her mother enough to make her hide this. These past three weeks have given me the opportunity to see her on a 6 day a week basis and view what we see as her "normal" behavior. It's true, she goes from tears to smiles in milliseconds and seems to do it upon will. Some of what she's been forced to hear has affected her but not as much as it would you or I and it's astonishing how much of the time the jury is not in the room she has managed to endure with a stoic expression and the ability to sit straight up in her chair. Mornings she's rested and refreshed. A little make-up and ready for her cue. She greets her staff with a smile and a little chit-chat and it's off to Act 1, Scene 1. When court wraps up, in her mind, "it's a wrap". She honestly sees herself as the "star" and her legal team is the staff. This is her role!

Is she sadistic? Of course, she is.....just living this life....but does she think she is? I doubt it. By using her entire family as the scapegoats for yet another mess she's gotten herself in, I truly think she believes that's all it is to them. Another mess. She knows they love her. That they will be there for her, no matter what. Doesn't matter that she doesn't love them. That, in itself......is sadistic and should have been the first clue in getting Caylee away from this monster.

The duct tape throws the accident theory right out the window. There is no explanation for placing duct tape over a baby's nose and mouth except to kill them. I think Casey blames George and Cindy for Caylee's death, if only they'd agreed to babysit that night, she wouldn't have had to kill Caylee.

Interesting you should post this...

During the past few days testimony with the crime scene photos, it crossed my mind that KC's agitation was partially fueled by:

1. The fact that CA, GA & LA were "free" to skip viewing these disturbing photos.

2. That KC was unable to "distract" herself by viewing their pain (as she did during CA's breakdown during her early testimony).

I have all kinds of reservations about the A's and what they've done since July 15th but I have to say, I was completely taken aback by the depths of cruelty ICA is capable of when CA recounted how she prepared meals for KC's "made up" people who never showed up. That really floored me.

The duct tape throws the accident theory right out the window. There is no explanation for placing duct tape over a baby's nose and mouth except to kill them. I think Casey blames George and Cindy for Caylee's death, if only they'd agreed to babysit that night, she wouldn't have had to kill Caylee.

Yes, I agree chilly. Maybe my post was a little confusing. I've been seeing her for the person she really is since court day after day. I get it now. There's no doubt in my mind. She's guilty.

Yes, I agree chilly. Maybe my post was a little confusing. I've been seeing her for the person she really is since court day after day. I get it now. There's no doubt in my mind. She's guilty.

No, it was my post that was confusing, I understood your point, I only meant to reinforce it.

I'm watching a special on MSNBC on women's prison and if she goes and is in in general population, she will use her sadistic ways to pit women against women. I found it interesting an inmate said "ALL the women are in relationships with other women and if you're not, you WILL be before you leave (if you leave).

I'm sure ICA will try and be "queen" in prison..*shudder*

Edit to add: This is a prison in TN, they have a beauty shop and inmates can become Costmetologist while there...hmmm.

This is one of the reasons I'd like the DP for KC, she needs to be cut off, live alone, eat alone, get fresh air alone, then die alone. jmo

I have all kinds of reservations about the A's and what they've done since July 15th but I have to say, I was completely taken aback by the depths of cruelty ICA is capable of when CA recounted how she prepared meals for KC's "made up" people who never showed up. That really floored me.

...that, and waiting in the parking lot of Universal for an hour and a half to meet Jeff Hawkins?!!? What kind of evil glee was KC relishing? I'd like to slap her myself.

Oops I was going to contribute to your thread!
haha

There is no doubt in my mind that CA and GA believed ICA. She was a very very good liar. Her lies and stories are totally plausible and not at all outlandish. I think any good mother wants to give their child the benefit of the doubt. I think she is completely evil. Total Narcissist. Selfish. Never a thought in the world for anyone else. She didnt CARE that her mother was baking cakes for imaginary people who were NEVER going to come for dinner. I think she REVELED in the fact that she COULD and DID manipulate her parents so easily. I can only imagine how GA and CA feel, having been duped for so many years. :(

Ssejors, you're right. Cindy and George bought every lie that fell from ICA's mouth. But I see the reason behind their being able to accept what she said in a different light. IMO It was easier for them to believe her than to do a little digging or confronting ICA about her stories.
It seems to me when they did catch her in a lie the fur really flew but they never learned their lesson. George and Cindy continued to believe her or accept what she said as the truth.
Cindy herself knew her daughter could not be trusted. There were incidents where Cindy warned other people about her daughter. But she didn't take that warning to heart, even when it came from George himself when he tried to make Cindy understand ICA did not have a job.
True, ICA is a snake and she did manipulate her parents but I believe they allowed it all to happen over and over again.
jmo

Nice to see you back Chilly Willy. It has been a while. :crazy:

Ssejors, you're right. Cindy and George bought every lie that fell from ICA's mouth. But I see the reason behind their being able to accept what she said in a different light. IMO It was easier for them to believe her than to do a little digging or confronting ICA about her stories.
It seems to me when they did catch her in a lie the fur really flew but they never learned their lesson. George and Cindy continued to believe her or accept what she said as the truth.
Cindy herself knew her daughter could not be trusted. There were incidents where Cindy warned other people about her daughter. But she didn't take that warning to heart, even when it came from George himself when he tried to make Cindy understand ICA did not have a job.
True, ICA is a snake and she did manipulate her parents but I believe they allowed it all to happen over and over again.
jmo
I would accept all of this as easily as you do; save for the fact that they left a minor child in her care.

moo

Based on my own experiences with pathological liars, I would bet that many of these incidents were the result of Cindy pushing for proof of what she suspected were tall tales. It's the liar daring her to believe that she would go this far if it were really a lie.

I think that is why Cindy had such a hard time re-hearing the 911 calls on the stand . Now she knows that ica knew Caylee was dead the whole time and she could hear her frantic self which makes it even more horrid . Then to hear Casey get on the phone so calmly must make it that much more evil .

Sadly, I think the most heinous part of Casey's sadism was reserved for private times with Caylee. I do not believe she would ever do one single thing that would show up as abuse on Caylee's body, but if CA had been smart enough to OUTSMART her own daughter with a hidden 'nanny cam', I think we would all be disgusted with what we would see. I think she subtly tortured that baby a lot.

The "silent video movie" cams that we've seen of Caylee with no talking or interaction with her is all I need to see.

Who films a silent video of their child eating, and say not one word to them when they are reaching out and trying to communicate with the person that is with them, and, videoing them.
Then, moves the camera to film from UNDER the highchair??

There is also another silent movie of Caylee, that I have wondered if that was indeed filmed on a Nanny Cam.
She is in a bedroom, window shade down, and playing on the bed, then, glancing out the window, then, goes up close to whatever or whoever is filming her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back