Casey Anthony and Tony L.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
While I wouldn't wish Casey on my worst enemy, IMO, TonE is a piece of work all by himself.
I have daughters, and one son. I would be sickened if any of my girls got involved with someone like TonE. I would probably go to jail if I found out my son treated a girl the way TonE treated Casey.
My opinion, which I have tried to instill in my son, is if you don't care enough about a girl to have her involved in your life for all eternity, keep it in your pants.
Boys will be boys is a lame excuse for inexcusible behavior. He isn't some innocent victim in this, he thought he found a girl to use and abuse, and he got more than he bargained for.
Jesse has my sympathy. Not TonE.
Lanie

:woohoo: Thank you for being you! Hop on board my "Be A Man" campaign.:blowkiss:

I really don't think that KC was ALL that into TonE either. I think he suited her "purpose" while she was with him but it's quite obvious that she had already put out "feelers" for his possible replacement! I don't think that he or his relationship with her had anything at all to do with Caylee's demise.

MOO

Seriously trying to Understand?! the attack against TL? Wow, some things are really off the wall.. What did he do wrong that any of us know of? Casey was probably using him way more than the other way around?? Can anyone here help me understand what TL did?

I honestly think it is sad that everyone having anything to do with this case at all, at some point is accused of being more involved. I am a mom of 2 boys and a girl, and I understand how hard it is to just believe she did something like this out of pure evil.

I believe AL is just a typical immature young man.. as far as healthy relationships versus a fling. I don't find it strange at all that he wouldn't really question where caylee was, and I also don't find it that strange that he would say he didn't want any girls.

He is young and immature as far as relationships, and especially relationships with women who have kids. For him to tell her that he didn't want any girls, could be the fact he grew up with sisters and had his personal opinions about how some girls are growing up as far as emotions, and hormones and all that fun girl/woman stuff.

I can't see why he would question where Caylee was when he had not been dating KC that long, and didn't know her routines, and habits involving Caylee. I am sure there are quite a few younger moms that he has probably heard of or know that let their parents or others take care of their children while in school, or having nights out. He probably didn't think twice about it, especially since he is a young man and it was convenient for him to have KC around without Caylee, he was getting what alot of young guys want.

A female when it is convenient, someone to cook clean when he wants......no ties to her. I think KC is a master manipulator, she has learned how to manipulate most anyone after she gets a feel for them. She thinks from batting her eyes, and wiggling her walk a little she can get whatever she wants. JMO

Seriously trying to Understand?! the attack against TL? Wow, some things are really off the wall.. What did he do wrong that any of us know of? Casey was probably using him way more than the other way around?? Can anyone here help me understand what TL did?

IMO

TL/AL did nothing wrong that any of us know of.....He isn't the one who had the responsibility of reporting a child missing, knowing where the child was, or anything else for that matter. He was not her father, he was not KC's husband, he hadn't really known her that long.

He is/was a young college student who has his priorities which at the time wasn't being a father. I see nothing wrong with that. Did he do anything wrong?? Yes probably getting involved with KC in the first place considering he wasn't ready to have a child around.

Unless the real reason he's laying low is that he's a witness for the prosecution (which I'm much more inclined to believe of Amy than him), he may well be laying low because he helped her dispose of the body. It's been confirmed in the document dump now that he told Casey he wanted boys, not girls, so that might be one of several factors in Casey's motive to get rid of Caylee permanently. It was motive enough for Susan Smith to kill her boys...
What I can't believe is that people are raking the meter reader (the true hero of this case in my book), over the coals, yet they cut Tony a free pass.

He is a very important witness for the prosecution. He was with her the day the child went missing, per Casey's own words (31 days). He was there in the days after while Casey was "searching" for her, he was there in the end. He didn't want "girls," Casey can move in, but not "Caylee," He'll testify to her BS about Caylee being at the beach, Disney, etc etc,

Big witness for pros. Huge.

He is a very important witness for the prosecution. He was with her the day the child went missing, per Casey's own words (31 days). He was there in the days after while Casey was "searching" for her, he was there in the end. He didn't want "girls," Casey can move in, but not "Caylee," He'll testify to her BS about Caylee being at the beach, Disney, etc etc,

Big witness for pros. Huge.

I agree with you on this, I think this poor guy is going to have to testify to stuff he doesn't even want to think about ever again.

I see nothing at all wrong with TL's place in this situation.

He did what most young adult/barely teenaged boys are doing these days.

Move away from home to go to school.

Got a job in his college town.

Participated in a social networking website and picked off a local girl or girls to date.

Found a good time girl and began dating her.

Good time girl planted herself in his apartment and cooked and cleaned for him.

So he was getting some booty, and having his other needs attended to.

Of course Caylee wasn't very important to him- he was dating Casey for about 6-8 weeks- met Caylee a couple of times. Lived with other guys, drank, smoked pot, participated in the club scene.

We can all hope that our kids "keep it in their pants" but how realistic is that? And if they don't it does not make them bad kids or accomplices to murder. It makes them exactly what they are- young and finding their way.

He made a horrible, terrible choice in hooking up with Casey. But who could have known that all this would happen?

He has done the right thing- cooperated with LE, stepped away from Casey and stayed out of the press.

Look at all the other possibilities we might have seen from a boyfriend of Casey's- there could have been drug arrests, refusal to talk with LE, public support of Casey, sale of stories and photos............

This kid is handling a horrid situation with grace and dignity. Too bad the Anthony family could show half as much class as TL.

And RE: Full Sail- My son took a computer class when he was in 9th grade and the teacher invited Full Sail into the classroom to talk with the kids. The FS rep took the kid's e mail address, mailing addy and phone numbers and began calling, e mailing and sending junk mail incessantly to a bunch of High School Freshmen. We had to change his e mail address and cell phone number because they would not stop calling. I had to threaten legal action to make the calls to the home phone stop. Since the computer class was a freshman requirement, many of my son's friends experienced the same barrage.

Full Sail is like an obnoxious used car salesman. I know nothing of the quality of curriculum but their recruiting practices are nightmarish.

tony is just a boy doing what boys do. i feel that people are trying to apply to him the standards they would hold a 30yr old man to. he's not a cad - he's a kid.
he doesn't want to get married (why should he? he's not grown up yet)
he doesn't want to be a daddy (why should he? he's not grown up yet)
he had a pretty girl happy to supply him with sex and home cooked meals every day so he accepted. what boy wouldn't? seriously?
i don't understand why everyone's so angry with him.
i see no crime or moral outrage here.
i just see a boy.

This kid is handling a horrid situation with grace and dignity. Too bad the Anthony family could show half as much class as TL.

Agreed.

I am interested in the "rest of the story", though; ie: the other interviews we haven't heard yet.

Agreed.

I am interested in the "rest of the story", though; ie: the other interviews we haven't heard yet.

I have a strong feeling he's going to be one of the prosecution's smoking guns. And I also believe they have made that crystal clear to him. He's kept a very low profile- they are going to bring him in there as the only person who had practically daily personal contact with Casey. During that time he was closer to her than anyone else.

Can you imagine the effect of his testimony on a jury?

SA: On June 16, the date Casey says Caylee went missing, did you see her?

TL: Yes. We went to blockbuster to rent videos, went back to the apartment and partied, went to bed, and had sex.

SA: Did Casey spent alot of time away from you after June 16 that could not be accounted for?

TL: No. We partied alot at Fusion and at my apartment. Drank alot of beer. She cooked me dinner every night and did my laundry twice a week. Did I mention we had alot of sex?

Tony is going to demolish any claims Casey makes about being preoccupied with searching for Caylee after she disappeared. This will lock in a guilty verdict.

I was also a little perplexed by his comment about only wanting male children... that was odd knowing you really can't pick which sex your children will be. hmm... anyway another comment that I thought about reading this thread now that it's come back to life is knowing KC most likely killed ::shuddering:: Caylee on the 16th & that being the same day KC & Tony rented movies, it creeps me out knowing the types of movies they rented/watched that night. I remember them being morbid, IIRC without searching for the movie plots. This KC is very disturbed... :eek: :furious:

Just my opinion, but I got the impression he enjoyed pushing her buttons. As he said " to get a rise out of her" I have met people like that , and it is a form of teasing that is really masking hostility.

TL was a young guy, away from home and going to school. KC was making his meals, cleaning his house, and sleeping with him. He had it made, what more could a young guy ask for? I doubt he even thought about staying with KC, as evidenced by his "pushing her buttons". A summer fling for him at best, too bad he made such a lousy choice. Now I feel like singing songs from Grease.

tony is just a boy doing what boys do. i feel that people are trying to apply to him the standards they would hold a 30yr old man to. he's not a cad - he's a kid.
he doesn't want to get married (why should he? he's not grown up yet)
he doesn't want to be a daddy (why should he? he's not grown up yet)
he had a pretty girl happy to supply him with sex and home cooked meals every day so he accepted. what boy wouldn't? seriously?
i don't understand why everyone's so angry with him.
i see no crime or moral outrage here.
i just see a boy.

I'd bet money that he's grown up quite a bit now!!

imo he's no different than most other young guys, he got hooked up with Casey and was thinking with just 1 thing. I don't think he saw any type of abuse or mistreatment of Caylee or had an inkling of what was to come.
I would have been more worried if he was wanting Caylee there all the time and offering to watch her when Casey was at work, we read way to many stories here about single mothers and their boyfriends and what happens to those kids.

VB

IMO - I think Tony is so sorry he ever met Casey and is, as stated, staying as far out of the limelight as possible. I know I would!

Can you imagine how you'd feel if you found out you'd been sticking your hand in the same popcorn bowl as a potential cold hearted killer, the very night she'd 'potentailly killed her own daughter'?

Let alone shopping videos, and swapping spit all the while the baby is rotting in the trunk of her car!

I'd want to become as small as possible and vaporize. I would hope that no one on earth would remember that about me and where my private parts had ever been.

I'm sorry. I just don't find anything odd about this guy wanting to fade to black.

I am not saying that he is at all responsible for Caylee's death but can you imagine going through life and having played a part in a death of a little girl. I can't help but believe as he matures and has a family of his own someday (which with the way karma works will probably be all females) that he will feel some if not a lot of regret having made the remarks he did. Of course he had no way of knowing the situation he was getting into but with time the magnitude of events has got to be very hard to deal with if he has one ounce of humanity in him.

I don't believe Casey killed Caylee for the LOVE of a man. (men were easy to get, Tony was the flavor of the month)
If she had planned to kill Caylee, she would have staged an accident and got double pay by some insurance agency. Plus sympathy and all that...

She murdered Caylee to keep A's from getting her.

Cindy threatened to take her,and Casey knew she had no job, no home, no way to show
she was stable and able to keep Caylee if CA and GA pressed the point of taking her.

Casey, knew, growing up in the A's household had made her Crazy and decided Caylee would be better off DEAD than to be raised by Cindy and George.

Casey would not be the first mother who felt killing their CHILD was actually protecting them from something far worst than death.
This case has bothered me ,so much because I just couldn't figure how a beautiful 22 year old kills her beautiful daughter and looks so smug. She did it for LOVE.

She did it to keep Caylee from CA and GA. She wanted to see them, when she was trying to get out of jail. but once she no longer needed them, she has refused to see them.
What do you think???
I think she had several motives combined. Spite against Cindy was one of them, but so was disposing of the girl her boyfriend/lover didn't want. See the Motive thread, and the poll I added.
P.S. That's NOT love, that's sick. Andrea Yates killed for the reasons you mentioned above, I don't think saving her from a far worse life applies to Casey killing Caylee.

I really don't think that KC was ALL that into TonE either. I think he suited her "purpose" while she was with him but it's quite obvious that she had already put out "feelers" for his possible replacement! I don't think that he or his relationship with her had anything at all to do with Caylee's demise.

MOO
In the doc dumps it was reported she was doodling the name Casey Lazzaro with hearts around it, like teenage girls with crushes do. I think she was trying to get him to marry her. I also think his attitude towards women stinks!
Don't get me wrong, I also think Casey was using her feminine wiles to manipulate him, which is equally repulsive in my book!

Him saying he didn't want daughters just made me think he was trying to, in simple terms let Casey know "he was just not that into her". I think if he REALLY loved Casey he would love Caylee (no matter if she was a girl). He never loved Casey she was easy and convenient. I do not think he ever had any intention of getting serious with her. I feel sorry for him if he has to live with knowing he said this and now a little baby girl is dead. I am sure he didn't know Casey was such a spiteful b*tch. It was just easy to say hey I never want any daughters instead of saying I would never marry you. I am sure he still wanted sex, food and his apartment and clothes cleaned, saying he was just using her might stop all that. If he had really cared about Casey he would of been curious about what Cindy was saying to her. But, he just stayed and played video games. I am not sure if he ever even hit pause on his game to help Casey or ask where Cindy was taking her. He never had any respect for Casey and his actions show it. Plus not letting her stay in his apartment while he was gone speaks volumes.

That is just my take on it.

I'm only a little older than TL/KC, and let me tell you, marriage is the farthest thing from 99% of the people I know's minds. If you're going to college out of state - TL is from NY - you don't start looking to settle down in Florida. I'm sure he was doing just what everyone in college does - take classes, make (job) connections, date, have a good time, and look for an eventual job.

I went to college out of state, and even though it was close, I made it very clear to my "college bf" (what I now call him) that my career was going to come first, and I was moving back to NY after graduation. Even when things started to go downhill, its hard to not become passive if the person is always coming over, always making you dinner, taking you on dates. You just have other priorities where "breaking up" isn't the top of the list.

And about the "wanting boy children" - think about it this way. If you ask me my dream man, I'd say tall, blonde, tan, southern! I met my boyfriend who is none of the above and fell madly in love with him. You may abstractly want one thing, but then end up loving another. If KC wasn't mature enough to see that, that's not TLs fault.

And please... even on here the single/divorced moms always say, "its me and my kids or nothing!" - if the man doesn't understand that, you leave. You don't...kill your child and then blame the man? Please.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agirlnamedbob
Back