Casey Anthony Deposition FILED 2.25.2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's always about YOU! grrrrrr forgot how sickening she was! I, ME, MYSELF, ugh

Poor Caylee.

I am more than offended by that! :snooty: <---- That's a KC imitation.

You know, one other thing from way way back, when the cameras and protestors were out there. George walked out of the house one day ( looked like he just needed to get the heck out of that house) and headed to the right on foot, towards suburban, someone, maybe lee went after him and he came back to the house. I always wondered we're he would have gone.

I bet that's when he found out where the body was. Does anyone remember the exact timing of that? Was KC home then?

Was that before or after Cindy had "her people" check out those woods? I think that was the night that they (Leonard and his people or the Texas Equisearch guy) tried to get Casey to sit down in front of a map and point to an area of where they should look.

There were several times that George could have and should have (IMO) confronted Casey and not backed down until she told them the truth. It's to bad that he didn't retrieve his man parts from Cindy's purse and stand up to both Cindy and Casey for Caylee's sake.

MOO

What ever happened with that whole thing? I don't recall hearing any more about that trip to the woods that their PI took. It seemed awfully hinky then and yet nothing was done about it. :waitasec:

What ever happened with that whole thing? I don't recall hearing any more about that trip to the woods that their PI took. It seemed awfully hinky then and yet nothing was done about it. :waitasec:

Nope. Nothing was done. But then we are talking about the Teflon family here. Heck, Cindy lied on the stand and nothing was done. And some folks wonder why Casey feels and behaves so entitled. Why wouldn't she? She and the rest of the clan have never had to pay for their crimes.

MOO

I think George's walk was when casey was home, and it was early on. I thought the was storming out just to get away from c&c the 2 kooks inside, but nobody ever left the house in that direction, ever.
Just wonder if he knew by then where she was... Remember how he was seen by other woods, looking at them? Then he said he was looking for places to put the tents up.

Steely I think the PI didn't find anything that day.

I watched the July 25th, 2008 jailhouse visit between Cindy/George and Casey again. The lawyers for Zaneida really only need that one visit to prove that Casey gave permission to Lee, Cindy and George to speak for her to the media. That visit is also when Casey says "To the best of my knowledge, no, but quite possibly." when asked if Jesse knew Zany.

IMO it is clear from that visit that Cindy was giving Casey a way out of the lies that she had already been caught in. Cindy and Casey are both so much alike that Cindy will not let Casey take the blame for anything. George on the other hand tried to support Caylee, as long as the women weren't around.......during the interviews he did with LE by himself. All of them failed Caylee. George, Cindy and Lee all knew what Casey was capable of, they just didn't care or love Caylee enough to protect her.

MOO
BBM

One of the many gifts these 2 share.:rolleyes: All their code/investigator talk makes me crazy... That's the video when ca confronts fca with the "photo" of Zanny's apartment, knowing it's RM'S- but asks her if it's Zanny's- and as soon as ca see's what fca's getting ready to do with that (uhm, lie! Duh!), ca immediately jumps in there and bails her out... Fca did her usual double talk when first answering though, she never says yes, that's Zanny's, she puts a little feeler out 1st and says yes, Zanny has a drum set like that in her apartment...??? So weird! But, ca got what she needed out of it, and then neatly tidied it all up for fca. Gah! How dumb do they think we are? ...

I think George's walk was when casey was home, and it was early on. I thought the was storming out just to get away from c&c the 2 kooks inside, but nobody ever left the house in that direction, ever.
Just wonder if he knew by then where she was... Remember how he was seen by other woods, looking at them? Then he said he was looking for places to put the tents up.

The PI claimed to have found nothing and the video that was taken that day showed nothing. However, the PI could have found Caylee but couldn't move her because of the condition of the bag and her remains. Cindy knew to look in that area, and what to look for. The PI knew to look in that area and what to look for. Jose and company knew to look in that area as well. Thankfully nature had taken it's course before that group decided to go and get Caylee or she would have never been found.

MOO

Was that before or after Cindy had "her people" check out those woods? I think that was the night that they (Leonard and his people or the Texas Equisearch guy) tried to get Casey to sit down in front of a map and point to an area of where they should look.

There were several times that George could have and should have (IMO) confronted Casey and not backed down until she told them the truth. It's to bad that he didn't retrieve his man parts from Cindy's purse and stand up to both Cindy and Casey for Caylee's sake.

MOO

It is interesting that she wanted her "people" to check out the woods but didin't want TES to search for a "dead" Caylee. These people are so fake and disgusting!

BBM
That was the end of October 2008

Publix had asked them to leave their property and George was out looking for another location to set up the KidFinders Tent...

On October 30, 2008 he was spotted, around 6:15PN, in the area of South Goldenrod Rd and Hoffner Ave

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/george-anthony-spotted-near-caylee-search-area/nFCrp/

"Caylee Anthony's grandfather is desperate to find his granddaughter. An eyewitness reportedly saw George Anthony standing and staring into the woods near Hoffner Avenue in east Orange County"

It says that the Judge ordered FCA to answer some of the questions under oath, but it was posted at 10:19 am and the hearing wasn't scheduled to start until 10:30.

Did the Judge make an early decision or was it a mistake in the article?
If true, was she to answer the questions directly to him or will another date be set to continue the deposition?

I'm not a lawyer, but I think it means that Casey Anthony will have to sit for another deposition and answer the questions, under oath, which do not involve Caylee's whereabouts.

I'm waiting to see if the Judge issued any SANCTIONS against Mason for his inexcusable behavior in a federal court case deposition! If SANCTIONS are not issued, that means the Judge condones Mason's misbehavior.

So she doesn't have to answer about Caylee's whereabouts. Judge May likely knows only a fraction of what everyone here knows about FCA's case and trial and self, but he knows that Caylee was already dead on July 25, so putting the blame on any ZG speaks to her state of mind.

However small it might be, its a victory that FCA will be hauled in for another depo. If CM keeps on being himself he's gonna get slapped with sanctions. Doubt very much he will put FCA before his own well being, and knowing how p'ed that will make FCA is another small victory.

I'm not a lawyer, but I think it means that Casey Anthony will have to sit for another deposition and answer the questions, under oath, which do not involve Caylee's whereabouts.

I'm waiting to see if the Judge issued any SANCTIONS against Mason for his inexcusable behavior in a federal court case deposition! If SANCTIONS are not issued, that means the Judge condones Mason's misbehavior.

Or, he might have warned CM. Either way I doubt CM will flip the bird to May by repeating his performance. Too likely to seriously anger May and this process isn't over yet.

Remember how OJ was innocent, then he got in trouble with the law for theft and they threw the book at him. Maybe that will happen to Casey. She'll get maximum penalty for this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No problem with not as nswering questions about Caylee's location. Just ask her if she knew Caylee was dead when she claimed a kidnapping. Then ask why she made such a claim and why pick that name.

IIRC it was when the padella (that Pi that bailed her out) that George got upset. Thexe was some confrontation and angst between him and fca

I LOVE the file photo they chose of her to run with the story. If she doesn't have to answer here, she will have to burn in hell for eternity- I can maybe live with that! Let the devil wipe that smug grin off her face- someone needs to.

I don't understand why the Judge didn't allow questions as to whether Zenaida had Caylee as it could possibly incriminate her in criminal matters for which she has already been acquitted... huh? Doesn't double jeopardy apply?

"One motion presented to the judge was a request to ask Anthony specific questions about why she told police Zanny Gonzalez had her daughter when she knew that wasn’t true. The judge denied this motion saying it could possibly incriminate Anthony on criminal matters for which she has already been acquitted."

So this means her lie can't be addressed in court in any other matters that might be relevant in current accusations?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back