Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #150

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree - this girl is a minor and her condition should not have been disclosed to the media like this. Now she will be a media target and ridiculed by people at school, etc. However, I am only a little less angry over a panic attack than I am about a suicide attempt. Panic attacks can be very serious, but my point is the little girl should have never been involved period. Thanks for clarifying.

IIRC her mother went to channel 9 with the story.

Hey guys...newbie here, and I may have missed it, cause I havent read through every single post in every thread(omg!lol)

but WHY havent they made Casey take a lie detector test yet?? Is there some sort of legal bs that is going on, does she have to be charged first for the murder, or what? I do not understand why they are not doing more!!! Of course I realize that we dont know whats going on behind the scenes, but man...is this frustrating!

ok. lets calm down here for a minute. The myspace page is PRIVATE- nothing can be seen. It's public access to the heading........lets just drop it at look at the REAL issues here.

If Caseys bond said to have no contact with someone under the age of 17, SHE VIOLATED HER BOND..........very simple.

Her case manager I KNOW told her verbally that this would not be accepted, anything that was in this order will be hold to the highest standard.

If this story is true, she should be re-arrested before tomorrow morning.

Thank you. Just because Casey emailed her doesn't make it wrong. Not on Casey's side, but could you imagine if Caylee is found alive and we sit on this board and accuse her of murder. There are facts and lies and such, but let's see what the outcome is. Sorry JMO

If that is the case, boy will my face be red, but I wil be one of the happiest people in the world, my faith in mankind will be restored, I will apologize and beg for forgiveness from the Anthony's. All of them. If Caylee were to be alive I just can not even begin to tell you the relief....I don't even know this child, but in a miniscule way, compared to the people who knew and loved her, I feel like I am grieving for her too.

So then which is it? Are panic attacks serious or not?

THE CHILD WAS HOSPITALIZED. Another poster is dismissive of this..."It's just a panic attack."

It's no small deal for a 12 year old child.

I'm confused. I was AGREEING that people are hospitalized all the time for panic attacks. I was agreeing to the terrible things that are going on mentally and physically to this child! I was NEVER dismissive. I even gave my own story in a previous quote.

Hey guys...newbie here, and I may have missed it, cause I havent read through every single post in every thread(omg!lol)

but WHY havent they made Casey take a lie detector test yet?? Is there some sort of legal bs that is going on, does she have to be charged first for the murder, or what? I do not understand why they are not doing more!!! Of course I realize that we dont know whats going on behind the scenes, but man...is this frustrating!

Welcome TMO

Can't make someone take a lie detector test - they have to volunteer.

"Do you mean the bullet missed his heart? Gee whiz!"

That's what I remember.

Oh my God! I had forgotten that! This is a close second to dear Diane. Nice to meet another Ann fan!:blowkiss:

Even if you take the whole Caylee case out of the mix. I really want my 12 year old daughter to learn about:
- Getting tatoos
- Multiple partners
- Drinking
- Drug use
- Gang Signs
- Partying at clubs
- Having a baby at 19
- Stealing from friends and family
- How to become a habitual liar
mmmm...my kids are older but I see your point.

Inflammatory news stories sometimes bring opportunities for parents to sneak in those "teachable moments". Using good judgement and considering the child's readiness-level of course.

Not sure at what age kids are emotionally ready to learn that moms can kill, though. Too soon and it might give them panic attacks.

ok. lets calm down here for a minute. The myspace page is PRIVATE- nothing can be seen. It's public access to the heading........lets just drop it at look at the REAL issues here.

If Caseys bond said to have no contact with someone under the age of 17, SHE VIOLATED HER BOND..........very simple.

Her case manager I KNOW told her verbally that this would not be accepted, anything that was in this order will be hold to the highest standard.

A voice of sanity! Mitch where have you been all my life??!!!??

She isn't in violation of no unsupervised contact. The girls mother okayed it.

If that is the case, boy will my face be red, but I wil be one of the happiest people in the world, my faith in mankind will be restored, I will apologize and beg for forgiveness from the Anthony's. All of them. If Caylee were to be alive I just can not even begin to tell you the relief....I don't even know this child, but in a miniscule way, compared to the people who knew and loved her, I feel like I am grieving for her too.

AMEN! Let's see what the outcome is, not assume it.

No doubt that those of us who believe Casey is sooo guilty that we can smell that reek, but the problem is if it is against the bond, WHY hasn't it been revoked? Why haven't we heard anything about it from LE? One would think they would hop and skip right over to collect up and take her (hopefully) back to jail in (hopefully) gen pop.

IDK, Maybe LE just found out about it this afternoon? Maybe Casey is heading back to the slammer on other things.

I'm not only upset with Casey though. I'm upset with the adults in this girls life.

This 12 year old girl has been dragged into this by Casey. Her mother is clearly not the most sensible of people. Now, this child is going to be all over the news, her name, probably her face is going to be splashed everywhere. If the child was under stress before then this is only going to get worse for her. Shame on her mother, shame on the press for printing her name and shame on those who have posted a childs myspace links here. Sorry but I find this absolutely shocking!

So then which is it? Are panic attacks serious or not?

THE CHILD WAS HOSPITALIZED. Another poster is dismissive of this..."It's just a panic attack."

It's no small deal for a 12 year old child.

I get them, and I find them overwhelming, and I'm 35, not 12.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red carpet fiber