Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #150

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She "hopes the anthonys won't feel betrayed"? I don't get that at all. I don't see the point in putting that info out to the media as far as ending the madness. She said she already informed the family, so why bring it out to the media. Just another clown in the circus IMO.

Thanks for bringing this over. I had copied it and was going to bring it myself. I couldn't figure out what to snip b/c every line in it is very important. My first thought is that at least some one has a grandmother who is willing to look after her well-being!! I guess Casey is getting people to go out shopping for her too since she was able to send the little girl a gift - disgusting!! If I were that little girl's parents I would DEMAND that all communication cease immediately!! How heartbreaking...she just keeps adding more people to her list of victims!! :furious:

You are welcome wishing tree... I have kids and in NO way would I allow any communication... this truly pizzed me off when I read it.. That por girl now suffering with lost hope and traumatized is sickening beyond belief.

I posted about Cindy being on Inside Edition today at 3:00pm Central time.
I was wondering if anyone has found a video link.....she had a lot to say, mostly about Caylee being alive. I would have to say the interview was very recent since she looked the same as she did when she was flinging the hammer and no trespassing signs around her yard.

:
This biotch's parents are obviously going through hell with the denial and constant hounding by the media, while she is being chauffered around and catered to like some sort of celeb.

This is BS! I want to see that little child killer walk her a$$ out and give the media an interview on her own! Da** it this is so pizzing me off..

Cant she do anything for herself???

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

This biotch's parents are obviously going through hell with the denial and constant hounding by the media, while she is being chauffered around and catered to like some sort of celeb.

This is BS! I want to see that little child killer walk her a$$ out and give the media an interview on her own! Da** it this is so pizzing me off..

Cant she do anything for herself???

That's a good point.

Have you ever seen Cops or a news show when they come up to a criminal? What do they always do? RUN!

What does Casey do when outside? RUN!

Oh geez Louise! People get waaaaay too emotionally connected to cases that dominate the news. There are plenty of people who deserve MUCH more sympathy and support than Casey, the liar! Wow! Unbelievable!

Seriously! This is an unhealthy level of involvement. I've had this case on my mind for weeks but boundaries are necessary. Granted, she's 12 but she shouldn't have been allowed to start communicating with Casey in the first place. This reminds me of those people who end up marrying someone on death row. Geez.

So the family let themselves and the little girl get so caught up in this she's hospitalized for stress after hearing the dna news? And the lightbulb finally went on for them and they called LE? Oh brother.

i wouldn't even want my GROWN daughters talking with her much less a 12 year old!!

A dunk tank just pulled up the house . . . A clown is juggling bowling pins . . . there go the unicyclists!

The web cam is awesome!

I simply do not understand a parent/grandparent that would allow their child to communicate with a POI in a possible homicide case. Is there no end to the lack of parenting skills here?! Birds of a feather or what? (Shaking my head)

I'll tell you why- these people always FIND EACH OTHER. Misfit of Island Toys, same principal. That is why I am so vocal that the Anthony's are continuing to perpetuate their enabling is continuing the cycle of those who think it's ok.. and now there's a dead baby to show for it. This has to end.

Bringing my post over from previous thread. I see a number of us are in agreement.
Today, 05:53 PM
puffster
Registered User Join Date: Aug 2008

Where are the parents of this 12 year old? Forget a bout having the myspace underage, how about allowing your daughter to communicate with a known person of interest in a murder case? How can parents let a kid get wrapped-up in this?

Is that the same little girl that has been seen with Cindy and George during their vigils?

Bumped from previous thread bottom of final page

Quote:
Originally Posted by impatientredhead
http://www.coping.org/grief/denial.htm

Persons in denial:

Appear to be irrational to those who know the problems and losses they have suffered.

Appear to be calm and relaxed to those who do not know the problems and losses they have suffered.

Are a cause of frustration to those who want them to confront the truth of the problem or loss honestly.

Appear to be unemotional, apathetic, or indifferent in the face of loss.

Are considered pathetic and pitiable by those who have tried to confront them with the denial and have failed.

Appear to be caught up in magical thinking about the loss involved.

Appear to be excessively involved in fantasy thinking about the loss or problem.

Appear to be childlike, very dependent on others to nurture them and reassure them that everything will be all right.

Appear to be running away from the truth concerning their problems or loss.

Appear to be avoiding or rejecting those who are intent on confronting them with their problems

So did the 12 year olds family not know about any of this until after she had a panic attack or whatever? Is that why her family contacted the Anthony's and LE? Sounds like the girls family may not have known....maybe. Someone set me straight.

I'd like my grown daughter to have five minutes alone with Casey!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow