Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #150

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So did her parents not know about the communication until the girl tried to hurt herself?

Her myspace sounds like she's suicidal.
On the bright side. The parents are on notice they've got a 12 year old with issues and they took her to a hospital and she can get professional help.

Thank you everyone. I can see it now after rebooting.

Does anyone have the link to the blog, I think it was WESH. I forgot to save it! :(

In the news report, the grandmother said she was fine with the communicating because she thought maybe Casey would tell her granddaughter something......

Oh OK. Using your child as a pawn in a possible murder investigation. I must have missed that in WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU'RE EXPECTING.

Where are you getting "how" this came out? Press vs LE. I'm interested in knowing. Sorry if it's obvious.

It's on local 6 - link and text is earlier in the thread, but you can read it here:

Peter contacted Local 6 News about the relationship and has since informed law enforcement, saying she hopes the Anthonys do not feel betrayed and that she wants the "madness" to end.

Can someone confirm to me that Casey actually came back to the house today? I haven't seen anything on this at all and last I saw, George left and Cindy came home. Where is Casey? I am asking because this would play into the suspicion of something actually going to happen today still.....

OMG, bet that wont stop the crazytrain from docking at the Anthony's again. That is sick.

Blink, could the Anthony's get ANY kind of charges if that is true? Isn't there some way that Casey could be charged further? Please say that through some mu=iracle of the law, some further justice can be meted out.

Looks like media reporters are baiting the Anthonys by making reports standing on their property while the tripod camera is on the neighbor's curb/sidewalk right of way. They are in the County so the County of Orange would have an easement for curb, gutter and sidewalk with a landscape strip in between.

I have a question for some of the legal eagles around here. If Casey wrote and mailed the letter from Baez's office, or used a computer while in his office to communicate with this young girl, would he also get in trouble?? If so, what kind? Disciplinary action, disbarment or what?

CASEY ...needs to go back to OCJ! I was all for LP trying from the beginning but it is more than apparent that getting her out of prison did no good for anyone.

The only "good" that came from LP bailing that biotch out is her planning time she got with her attorney......(good for Casey NOT Caylee)

That is absolutely ALL THAT SHE HAS DONE CONSTRUCTIVE is plan her DEFENSE.

YES she has a constitutional right to bail but LP has NO obligation to provide her with that constitutional right.

Leonard..........PLEASE REVOKE...BAEZ is a Piece of SH@@

Exactly!!

I simply do not understand a parent/grandparent that would allow their child to communicate with a POI in a possible homicide case. Is there no end to the lack of parenting skills here?! Birds of a feather or what? (Shaking my head)

The reply said that Casey felt lucky to have the girl and her mother as supporters, so I suppose the mother is aware of the situation.

Okie dokie. This girl and her family need some intervention asap. Use a 12 year old to see if she can get information out of a sociopath???!!! Omg!

In the news report, the grandmother said she was fine with the communicating because she thought maybe Casey would tell her granddaughter something......
ouch. i have to read this report before commenting further about how letting your granddaughter be a Casey troll is walkin' that thin line.

So, it appears I must be on everyone's ignore list. Very sorry. I will delete posts. Apologize.

So did her parents not know about the communication until the girl tried to hurt herself?

Her myspace sounds like she's suicidal.

No the parents knew about it. Here's a link and the video is on the right hand side. In this report they don't day anything about her hurting herself, just the stress. I think someone may have overspoke on the actual news report on TV.

Okay, let's not blow this up. This little girl has been with the Anthony's for a while at vigils and having one of her own. She is a 12 year old girl concerned for Caylee. She went to the hospital because the News reported that Caylee may be dead, not because of the Anthony's or what they did.

I personally feel that this is a very special little girl who has become affected as we all have. She is 12 and cannot grasp the idea that a mother would harm a child. She is watching too much news and maybe that should be something her parents watch and limit. Let her believe in Caylee until the outcome.

Can someone confirm to me that Casey actually came back to the house today? I haven't seen anything on this at all and last I saw, George left and Cindy came home. Where is Casey? I am asking because this would play into the suspicion of something actually going to happen today still.....

I have been asking this question since 4pm and no answer--I guess we'll have to wait and see!!

Where is everyone?

I don't know where everyone else is but I was off looking for a pink balloon, then trying to figure out how to put it on here. Now I am going to post this ... and hope all of you don't see how completely bonkers with this laptop I really am. so here goes:praying:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CAC6968