Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #151

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to add Ted to the list of poeple on edge tonight.. I wonder if he was trying to stay logged in here too?
]

OMG...thank you so much for the laugh...much needed break in the tension!!

Jose is on foxorlando now. He is telling same story I've read above about fax, timing, display of LE, Using the big guns for the arrest. Jose says DNA is DNA and you can't tell if a person is alive or dead. Body Farm information was leaked by Law Enforcement. Jose doesn't have it. OCSO is making leaks, Jose says it's about time,and it's a little bid ridiculous that they want to make puppets out of us all. They knew about the protest and the cameras and did this minor charge arrest showboating. They should be looking for Caylee. I'm going to keep trying to talk to you with the most amount of dignity I can. We have a constitution, kids are in Iraq dying to protect it. And presumption of innocence. The grandstanding is very upsetting to Jose. They knew about Folks, this is a perfect example of what these police officers are doing. We hope our police officers would be doing this justly. Wow, is he on a rant. I'm going to stop typing now, You get the gist.

It's almost creepy, isn't it? It's like she has no human emotion.

Right, and then to hear that Tim Miller said she has never mentioned Caylee and is on her computer and/or cell phone every time he is there??!?!?

WTF??

She doesnt care enough to talk to him about helping to find her little girl??

Baez needs to crawl back under the rock he came out from.

I don't think this makes LE look bad in any sort of way. I think they saw the opportunity and took it. My suggestion is to lock the witch up and throw away the key! JMO.

They didn't owe Baez the courtesy of bringing her in. He's been jerking LE around for over a month.

JB says he knew before. LE says he didn't. Who do you believe? I'll go with LE....jb has been proven quite the liar today with the immunity deal stuff. IMOO

Oh there's a "GAG" order all right.. Cindy huggin all over JB while he talks.

Sounds like it's not the family disputing the DNA, but the attorney.

I am disturbed by Baez..really....now we are talking about Iraq....conspiracy by OCSO...Cindy kissing the rosary! Cindy hugging Baez!

To me Casey looked like she was full of contempt for everyone.

waaaaambulance... bhahahahahaah

Anyone in that "Anthony Camp" doesn't deserve the truth. Boo-hoo, JB was lied to by LE, let me call him a waaaaambulance !!! Now you know how we feel with all your lies. Kharma's a B*TCH !!!! Hope you sleep well Casey!!

They didn't owe Baez the courtesy of bringing her in. He's been jerking LE around for over a month.

Yes Suzie! He and his client have played LE like fools and turn around is fair play!

I hate Baez

JVM on NG just said that she believes the people in front of the house are behaving badly and have no right being there... I gotta give her that...

I am not attacking you, so note that this is in reference to specific statements in your post.

IMHO, any parent, and their nuclear support team, that has gone to these lengths to prevent the discovery of and proper burial of, an little tiny, Toddler, need no defense or excuse.

I might be entirely, absolutely and utterly wrong, but I do not believe that anyone outside of this house has behaved more inherently 'wrong' than in comparison to anyone inside of this house?

Not sure, and this is not fact, but I just haven't read a single validated, supported statement yet from within the house that would lead LE or TES or anyone else to Caylee?

I don't have to give 'them' anything - nor does anyone else.

99% of the (nasty) rhetoric will dial down IF someone steps up to find and properly attend to Caylee's remains.

People SEEM to be protesting the Anthony's specifically, but if you look deeper, read, research and understand, what they are REALLY protesting is inadequate laws.

You can't change the facts, nor the results, of this case.

Nor can you alter the impact of what we're witnessing now in regards to current laws.

What you can do, is channel your ire into researching and lobbying for changes to existing laws.

Personally, MY efforts will go towards preventing POI involved in potential Child Murders to obtain bond.

You can work your own magic to defend the family.

quid pro quou.

Someone please smack Cindy and Baez right now! And Baez needs to learn to speak like a real lawyer when in public. He sounds like an uneducated idiot.

Baez is mad. Sounds like Cindy too thinks LE is being unfair. Cry me a river.

Baez thinks he's being bullied? Wahhhhhh

Jose comes right out and says that if Casey is crazy it is due to the case and still saying that she has a reason for what she is doing and that they still have secret info. Will not comment on whether he thinks Caylee is dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomasfrank