Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #151

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Panel questioning why homicide was sent to pick up someone on petty theft charges.

We need to add Ted to the list of poeple on edge tonight.. I wonder if he was trying to stay logged in here too?

ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!

Tim just said that this girl casey spent all of her time on the computer!

I am utterly disgusted!

You are seriously telling me that Cindy nor George took away the computer…I MEAN TAKE IT AWAY FROM HER… SHE DOES NOT DESERVE TO READ A BOOK!

This is just so ridiculous I GIVE UP I just don't get it!

Who in their right mind is allowing this to happen?

Leave her with a bed and that's it!

No wonder George leaves for the day he is probably on the verge of slapping the truth out of her…

how come in questioning they don't Man handle her like in the movies?

Now there's the CarBOZO I used to love to hate during the SP trial

It was posted on the "padillas knew this was coming" (totally disagree with THAT) that Tim Mller said when he was there Casey said hi and went back into her room stayed on the computer. Way to go with your girl Baez!!! Glad she's back in the pokey.

Baez called in to Fox..he says LE just wanted to make her "look bad" Pssssstttt..to late for that Jose.

PATTY G

We really appreciate what you do for those of us who do not have national or Orlando local news.

Thank you. I can't wait to see the footage.

I'm glad she's behind bars but I do agree with the rest of the panel that I feel this was handled badly and makes LE not look too good. I don't know if it was just me but the cop (Yuri?) who came out of the house first while Casey was still in there, looked like he was smiling to the crowd.......

tim reassured her that what happened tonight was not going to stop them from looking for caylee, i heard him say this, he did not reassure her in any other way

Baez is like MAN I had to get out of my PJ's for this..

Oh, my new hero......Ted on Greta.

He is HAPPY her butt is in jail!

Go Ted Go, he was honest and was talking like a human being; a caring loving parent......not a defense attorney.

I LOVE TED!!!!!!!:blowkiss:

I want to know is how did all these people KNOW it was going down..It was all over the place...man.

The people that said something big was going to go down had a 50/50 chance of being correct. Did any of them say who, what , where and when. I didn't see that.

eta: Oh that's right, if they told us they would have to kill us!

she will be out by morning; unless they have more to charge her with by then.

Baez saying that police just put on a show......said that they didn't even tell casey what she was being arrested for......I just don't believe that

I agree...totally agree, I think Baez is spinning...ummm, humm, just like his client

Baez saying that police just put on a show......said that they didn't even tell casey what she was being arrested for......I just don't believe that

The police aren't going to do any thing that could result in the dept. being sued for false arrest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red carpet fiber