Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #151

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Baez is pissed ... these people do not cease to AMAZE me.

Jose on the phone w/Greta. He's mad because the police ignored his fax volunteering to surrender Casey.

And Officer Allen told him they weren't planning any action tonight? Must have had his fingers crossed.

"All they care about is making her look bad."

Sorry, Jose, there is no way humanly possible to paint that monster in a worse light than she does herself.

can't get greta - can someone do a play by play?

Greta is interviewing Jose Baez............he's saying it's a pathetic attempt by LE to make Casey look bad.

He said the arrest was leaked and when he found out he called Det. Allen and said that Casey would surrender. He says they told him they weren't going to re-arrest, and then this happens. He's upset.

He doesn't want to discuss the forensics as he doesn't know what they are.

I could have sworn this question was asked at the presser,,,...it was just as i was able to connect..

My error, I edited my post to reflect. Likely happened between my servers being too busy. My apologies.

STUPID people out front with little kids. Shame on them.

JB says that LE leaked this and he got wind of it and told them that they would bring Casey in voluntarily and they told him that they weren't planning on doing anything............

JB on Greta right now. Blames cops for show. Says he told them he would bring her in for any new charges. Does seem to be a bit of a show for cops. He says they wouldn't tell her on phone and only told her outside house about charges. He claims significant that not fraud crime cops -- but big cheeses came to do arrest. He is "disgusted" by all this.

I think the attorney just lied, you know the police have to tell you what you are being arrested for. not to be mean, but you know maybe the police would not be acting in the way they are IF cindy, george and casey would help find this child.

Baez saying that police just put on a show......said that they didn't even tell casey what she was being arrested for......I just don't believe that

Baez reminds me of a pimp

so what we really have is a *advertiser censored* Murderer and a Pimp

ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh

They are speaking of refocusing the investigation...obviously to a murder case. Tim MIller went in after she was rearrested, said that Cindy was numb and feels that everyone is out to get Casey. Tim reassured her.

Please tell me that Tim hasn't been drinking the Kool-Aid....that will break my heart.

Anyone else hear this report? I thought I heard something funny at the end there. Anyone else?

I didn't... what?

And BTW, I used to think Jeff was hot, but that hair!

And GO TED!! He just said "Who gives a damn" about what Baez was saying

I want to know is how did all these people KNOW it was going down..It was all over the place...man.

Ted williams said no matter what happened, he's happy that she's back behind bars.

it was probably much safer FOR casey to have law enforcement come get her rather than have her lawyer and the BHs surrender her.

blah blah blah. they are killing time.
the new name for the protestors is "the haters" apparently.

Now that Hillary supporters have freed it up, maybe they should be called "bitter-enders".

I think a lot of us are protesting this horror show in our own individual ways, and I for one plan on sticking around until the prison doors close on the Mummy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red carpet fiber