Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #151

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
apparently, Mr. Baez is not quite ready to come out of the house for his statement...? The news I'm watching has switched back to the jail location.

she'll be held on no bond status tonight. cannot get out tonight. until go to judge tomorrow.

Mo bond status tonight. If you are out of jail on bond and are rearrested, you cannot be released on bond before going before a judge. The judge could modify bail.

Nobody understands why they were referring to Caylee during the new charges. Also saying that this might take the immunity deal off the table. Confused as to why they didn't let this wait until after the immunity expired.

Well, all, I gotta tell all in regards to the posts that people on the forum are some-what "bitchy" tonight...I know that I am certainly on edge tonight. I think that all of us here are very vested in this case and the welfare of Caylee.

I think most of us agree that Caylee is no longer "with us" (don't mean to speak for those who feel otherwise) and all of the denials and lies from the family are frustrating and heartbreaking. AND, we know that all of this is just further dragging this case out----there is a precious little girl out there somewhere--alone! (oh crap, just teared up)

We are all sitting on pins and needles to see/hear what will happen and I think we all just want justice and resolution for that beautiful child.

Oh, I will never understand...never!

that's the rule if you're already out on bail, then are arrested on new charges, first you have to go before the judge before you get any bail option again. Solitary - they'll hold her for protection.

he's mad because LE leaked it and didn't give Casey a chance to turn herself in with "dignity". Per announcer.
:boohoo:
different note: you can pay the full $3000.00 bail or you can go through a bondsman and pay 10%. If you do the bond thing, you are personally responsible if that person doesn't show up in court. I would think the same would apply for the 3000.00 bail but obviously, $300.00 is way less expensive.

Mo bond status tonight. If you are out of jail on bond and are rearrested, you cannot be released on bond before going before a judge. The judge could modify bail.

Thanks. Things are starting to make sense.

would someone be kind and do me a big ol favor???

i just moved to the boonies, and currently only have dial-up internet :)furious:) and no cable. would someone mind "paraphrasing" what the protester yelling @ cindy said, and what cindy's response was? she actually invited her inside?? i HATE not being able to watch these videos. and actually mind myself missing mrs. interupter NG.

thanks in advance!!!

i can't remember everything, but the poster was mad at what cindy said today, someting about maggots, the poster was very emotional in that she felt that cindy is not being a grandmother and that she should be out there looking for her grandchild. the poster also told her "I got my *advertiser censored* up to come over here" in reference to a previous nasty statement by cindy. this one poster was not actually so bad, it was the others that were really over the top

casey looked quite shocked. (first I heard of that).

just quoting the announcer...

nobody understands why they were referring to caylee during the new charges. Also saying that this might take the immunity deal off the table. Confused as to why they didn't let this wait until after the immunity expired.

psych!!!

Held on no bond tonight per myfoxorlando, until she goes before the judge tomorrow about 11:30 eastern. Judge can change terms of 500k bond.

Why would LE give Baez the courtesy of him turning his client in when she has disrespected them over and over by lie after lie...and then an outright refusal to tell them anything about where Caylee is!!

Baez needs to get a clue.

Don't know if judge will be Strickland or another judge.

blah blah blah. they are killing time.
the new name for the protestors is "the haters" apparently.

hearing at 11:30 AM tomorrow for Casey on the new charges.
announcers still killing time.

Well, all, I gotta tell all in regards to the posts that people on the forum are some-what "bitchy" tonight...I know that I am certainly on edge tonight. I think that all of us here are very vested in this case and the welfare of Caylee.

I think most of us agree that Caylee is no longer "with us" (don't mean to speak for those who feel otherwise) and all of the denials and lies from the family are frustrating and heartbreaking. AND, we know that all of this is just further dragging this case out----there is a precious little girl out there somewhere--alone! (oh crap, just teared up)

We are all sitting on pins and needles to see/hear what will happen and I think we all just want justice and resolution for that beautiful child.

Oh, I will never understand...never!
Agreed. 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members