Still Missing CA - Maya Millete, 39, missed daughter's birthday, Chula Vista, 7 Jan 2021 *husband arrested* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I meant more about their mother being missing and their father being a suspect. They are getting older and while they may never stray from the paternal's side theory of what happened to Maya, some if not all, may start questioning what happened.

Published August 6, 2024 • Updated 1 hour ago

Trial begins for guardianship of Maya Millete’s three children - Maya’s sister battles paternal grandparents for custody in bench trial.
1722989319577.png Larry Millete
is sporting a new cooler hairstyle. Hot
weather here.

See News Video - Updated: 6:12 pm August 5, 2024

Wednesday, August 7th:
*Trial continues (Day 3) (re Guardianship) (@ 9am PT) - CA - *May “Maya” Millete (39) (last seen @ home on Jan. 7, 2021, near San Miguel Ranch area, Chula Vista & reported missing Jan. 9, 2021 by her sister; not found). *Larry Ibarreta Millete (40/now 42) charged (10/18/21), arrested (10/19/21) & arraigned (10/21/21) with murder. Plead not guilty. Held without bond. Denied bail (11/4/21). Found mentally competent to stand trial (9/26/22). San Diego County (South Bay)
*Larry Millete (39/now 41) regarding gun violence restraining order on possession of guns (1/7/21) <<temporary GVRO in place against Millete was dissolved 12/1/21. Plead not guilty. San Diego South County
*Murder Case: Next Motions hearing on 12/2/24 thru 12/5/24. Trial set to begin on 1/6/25 was vacated.
*Conservatorship case: Next review hearing on 8/12/24.
*Guardianship Case: Family Court Case #37-2021-00046499-PR-GP-CTL: Tabalanza, Pabilot vs. Millete, Larry / Family Court Petition for Visitation Case #FL21005040S
The battle over guardianship of the Millete children continues in San Diego probate court between Larry's parents & Maya's sister. Both sides are arguing over visitation during the summer months. At a hearing Monday, the judge said a final decision on custody of the children likely will not be made until after Larry's murder trial is concluded. Larry Millete’s parents & May Millete’s sister are both seeking guardianship of the children.
Trial began on 8/5/24.
Judge Olga Alvarez presiding.

Case & court info from 1/7/21 thru 8/1/24 & Trial Day 1 (8/5/24) reference post #910 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...-7-jan-2021-husband-arrested-5.600342/page-46

8/6/24 Tuesday, Trial Day 2: The start of a custody trial that is expected to last up to a week. No actual info available. Trial continues on Wednesday, 8/7/24.

Those articles you posted @Curious Me - did not give much info - but I could not access the CBS8 one - is there more info in that one regarding "what" happened in court - for my notes? TIA! :)

Those articles you posted @Curious Me - did not give much info - but I could not access the CBS8 one - is there more info in that one regarding "what" happened in court - for my notes? TIA! :)
@Seattle1 posted some of what is going on in the guardianship trial, and already mentioned the murder trial motion to delay.

It's only a video from the News8 site that I posted. The second half is more about the guardianship trial that started Monday and is expected to maybe go into next week. No cameras were allowed in the courtroom for that.

News8 video also shows Larry in the Chula Vista courtroom on Monday with his new buzz cut. Here's what it conveys about Larry's murder trial. That's all I got out of it, @Niner.

Larry Millete was in a Chula Vista courtroom Monday afternoon for a hearing in advance of his murder trial currently set for January, but the Judge said his defense intends to file a written motion to delay the trial to a later date. Both sides will argue the motion on September 10, 2024.

@Seattle1 posted some of what is going on in the guardianship trial, and already mentioned the murder trial motion to delay.

It's only a video from the News8 site that I posted. The second half is more about the guardianship trial that started Monday and is expected to maybe go into next week. No cameras were allowed in the courtroom for that.

News8 video also shows Larry in the Chula Vista courtroom on Monday with his new buzz cut. Here's what it conveys about Larry's murder trial. That's all I got out of it, @Niner.

Larry Millete was in a Chula Vista courtroom Monday afternoon for a hearing in advance of his murder trial currently set for January, but the Judge said his defense intends to file a written motion to delay the trial to a later date. Both sides will argue the motion on September 10, 2024.

Thanks for that info... :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmeyer
Back