Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #151

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, I think this move was very calculated by LE...let her sit in jail, isolated and think about the immunity deal that expires on Tuesday morning.

My blood pressure is through the roof right now. Thank goodness hubby is playing poker tonight with the boys and again doesn't know that I watched a garage door all day and am now frantically refreshing websites with like 10 internet windows open....

AGGGHHH

OMG! Me too! Too funny.

Attorney saying that Padilla is probably not going to get involved this time around and that family will probably bond her out this time and that he expects her home tonight or early tomorrow.

But remember....they would only have to pay $300 to get her out of jail if the bail is set at 3k.

Thats only if a bondsman is involved...right? Otherwise they have to put up the entire amount.

Who's truck was that in the photos - can't read the logo on it except the phone number on it said 407-267-7866?

Any news coming from NG or Greta? There are some folks in the driveway - a heavy set woman, a woman in a motorized wheelchair and some kids.

Tim told her that he would still and continue to look for caylee- please don't make it sound like he is getting involved on what went on tonight- he is not that way- he is there for caylee

Is it just me or is everybody kinda bitchy tonite? LOL Guess this is taking its toll on all of us.
Not sure what you are calling "bitchy" -- but I will admit that I am adament when someone posts something that could be key information in the case and then when you ask them where they got it -- they don't reply -- and then you get a post from a third party saying be nice. I'm just trying to get to the facts -- and yes -- I think it's ok to put a little pressure on someone who posts what appears to be a blatant falsehoood -- without checking. If someone made an honest mistake -- that's fine -- I've done it many times. I'm particularly talking about the post about LE saying this had to do with bail revocation for talking with 12 year old. THis is not an argument about theory. How do you report this when it was never uttered by LE? I'm just asking. NOt trying to make trouble. How do you post that without ever having heard it? OR, if you heard it, respectfully, please point me to it.

eric chase defense attorney on NG talking about making the new bond says " I expect her home tonight or early tomorrow morning"

Thats only if a bondsman is involved...right? Otherwise they have to put up the entire amount.
They asked a similar question on NG and it was answered that they would only have to pay $300. Personally, I don't know the answer to that question. I was just really surprised to hear $300 could get her out. Disappointed more than surprised...

*snip*
My blood pressure is through the roof right now. Thank goodness hubby is playing poker tonight with the boys and again doesn't know that I watched a garage door all day and am now frantically refreshing websites with like 10 internet windows open....

AGGGHHH

My husband called from the Persian Gulf yesterday, and during his call, I kept one eye on WS and the web cam garage shot, clicking back and forth and refreshing the whole time. I kept saying "D*mn!" whenever the cam went to gray -- he'd go "What??" Good thing he didn't call during NG. They had better find Caylee soon!!!

If she could be out for just $300 tonight, why even bother? I wonder what all of this is leading up to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sqwkie