Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #151

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are discussing whether it was done intentionally during a live broadcast. Saying that they were just waiting for the right time and that it might have been scheduled. LE being accused of causing a mob scene intentionally. Saying that a source has disclosed LE's strategy and that they have been planning this arrest for awhile.

I cant imagine there will be a big line of bailbondsmen available to bail her out this time....

You can't bail out on a Friday night, on a Labor day weekend. Good luck!!
Maybe it is possible, but why would she want to go back to that mess anyway.

Is there a reason the truck in the driveway couldn't pull in straight. You know George is going to be pizzed about the lawn.

I like how the spokesperson giving the latest presser was asked if he called the home before they came to arrest Casey. He said, LE does not forecast their actions! I hope it was a big shocker for Casey!!

Commercial on Greta here.

I haven't seen anything about her bond violation with the 12 year old.

They have been working this for quite some time and they have been planning to rearrest her on these charges. They have been working on it all day and didn't get it done until tonight.

Amy's name is brought in which ties her to the charges. She was rearrested because of Amy's charges. They have videosurveillence (sp) writing the checks at a target and a Bank of America.

I agree, I think this move was very calculated by LE...let her sit in jail, isolated and think about the immunity deal that expires on Tuesday morning.

My blood pressure is through the roof right now. Thank goodness hubby is playing poker tonight with the boys and again doesn't know that I watched a garage door all day and am now frantically refreshing websites with like 10 internet windows open....

AGGGHHH

They say they have video of Casey using those checks at a Bank of America.

She is being interrogated again. LE is probably sitting around laughing at her.
Still wondering why they sent 6 stinkin cop cars?

they have surv tapes from Target and a bank showing KC using AMy's checks...

Why didn't they charge her on more than petty theft?

It's not over yet. This is just one of the cases that they have on her. Grandmother with the routing number and Casey used the routing number to go get money out of that account.

NG is back on MONDAY!

Well if they have video of Casey doing the check thing...WAS CAYLEE WITH HER?????

Is it just me or is everybody kinda bitchy tonite? LOL Guess this is taking its toll on all of us.

• WFTV is saying this could be for theft charges stemming from incidents with friends and family.
  • Anthony was arrested on what are possible charges of stealing money or perhaps check fraud, Local 6 reported Friday night.
  • The arrest had nothing to do with the disappearance of her daughter, Caylee, Local 6 reported.
  • Tim Miller with TES is speaking with investigators shortly
  • Casey could be arraigned as early as tomorrow.
  • Sheriff's office presser at 9:30 confirms Casey was arrested for economic crimes, petty theft, forgery and fraudulent use of personal information, this all appears to stem from the checkbook in Amy's car. The bond amount could be just $3k, or it could be set higher overnight.
  • Sheriff's office confirms decomposition in the car.
  • Sheriff's office says TES has been giving locations to search that their expertise can most useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member