Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #151

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, they are saying that Amy hadn't firmly pressed charges on the stolen checks and money until tonight. Baez is trying to bail her out.

Might TP/LP have been given the heads up as they were debating about revoking her or not, that they could be ready to go as soon as she was rearrested and REVOKE based on her new arrest?

That way her folks and JB who are trying to bail her on the lesser charges today wouldn't be able to without starting all over again?

IMHO they arrested her for her own good. Things were heating up with a lynch mob type mentality.
The thing is that anyone with 300 dollars can bail her out again.
That seems rather strange to me.

Yeah, don't know who's truck that is.

Showing Casey through the door. Looks like a ghost. I don't know how to explain it. She looks soulless. Like empty.

Mark Williams says that the wheels are turning that the $500k bond is still possibly going to be revoked.

More breaking news. Watching the person that we see on the camera now who is speaking. Same girl.

Police are patrolling. JB is supposed to show up at the house any minute.

Yeah, don't know who's truck that is.

Showing Casey through the door. Looks like a ghost. I don't know how to explain it. She looks soulless. Like empty.

Mark Williams says that the wheels are turning that the $500k bond is still possibly going to be revoked.

This is a re run. This is not the live show.

something about expecting Baez back at the house any moment... <with Casey, I guess they are assuming?> that's a question, not a statement BTW

Can someone enlighten me? What is uttering a fraud?

""Uttering and Publishing" is when you sign a check that's not yours. Fraud by check. Basically, stealing someone's check and signing their name to it.

Sorry if it's rambling that I'm posting. Just posting what I'm hearing. Now repeating part of the press conference.

So the woman that is on the webcam right now is the person from NG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sqwkie