Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #151

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldnt her emailing a 12 year old little girl be grounds for bail revocation?

I thought I'd be able to get some scrapbooking done tonight. Wrong! I'm not usually for protesters, but I think it's funny that they were all there right when she got arrested again.

My wife is not following this case, but she did happen to watch "Inside Edition" she said that Cindy was asked about Beth's involvement in the case and she tried to cry...but no tears came.

"what a phony" She said.

This has been an amazing evening.

Justice.

wait.. Cindy called Beth a phony.. or vice versa?

Channel 13 read a statement from OSCO that says the news conf. at 9:30 will be to discuss the charge or charges on this evening's arrest. News 13 has a crew stationed at OSCO and will be reporting it live at 9:30.

If I can get on the board I will try and type and post as I hear it.

Is there a link for thr press conference? When are they supposed to have it? I've got the homepages of hte Orlando stations up, but I don't see anything for a press conference...

We'll have to wait and see. CinA seemed quite calm as she dialed her cell phone. Maybe she was called the attny. Maybe her son.
It happened during the protest and on LIVE TV, amazing.

Its about time someone other than the media questioned her - IMHO

wow, watching videos of what the protesters were saying to cindy. NOTHING that has ever been said here is as bad as what these people said to cindy

I think they are taking her back into custody because her safety cannot be guaranteed. JMO.

wow, watching videos of what the protesters were saying to cindy. NOTHING that has ever been said here is as bad as what these people said to cindy

I think cops did it on purpose....while demo was going on.

Amy filed charges - fraud, petty theft, uttering

That's because nobody else can get on to post anything LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members