Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #151

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot believe the lack of emotion she has had throughout this entire time and again tonight she will never admit to what she did to Caylee, not ever. Now that LE has confirmed the decomp in the trunk I know that Caylee is no longer with us. I knew before but still had a teensy bit of hope, that is gone and I am left in tears for poor Caylee

did le say 3k bail? because she should have to go before a judge who will set bail and that usually doesn't happen over the weekend. he could even say "no bail" and she will be stuck there.

They are speaking of refocusing the investigation...obviously to a murder case. Tim MIller went in after she was rearrested, said that Cindy was numb and feels that everyone is out to get Casey. Tim reassured her.

did le say 3k bail? because she should have to go before a judge who will set bail and that usually doesn't happen over the weekend. he could even say "no bail" and she will be stuck there.

The bond has already been set at $3000 somehow. This was said during the PC.

• WFTV is saying this could be for theft charges stemming from incidents with friends and family.
  • Anthony was arrested on what are possible charges of stealing money or perhaps check fraud, Local 6 reported Friday night.
  • The arrest had nothing to do with the disappearance of her daughter, Caylee, Local 6 reported.
  • Tim Miller with TES is speaking with investigators shortly
  • Casey could be arraigned as early as tomorrow.
  • Sheriff's office presser at 9:30 confirms Casey was arrested for economic crimes, petty theft, forgery and fraudulent use of personal information, this all appears to stem from the checkbook in Amy's car. The bond amount could be just $3k, or it could be set higher overnight.
  • Sheriff's office confirms decomposition in the car.
  • Sheriff's office says TES has been giving locations to search that their expertise can most useful.
But remember....they would only have to pay $300 to get her out of jail if the bail is set at 3k.

They are speaking of refocusing the investigation...obviously to a murder case. Tim MIller went in after she was rearrested, said that Cindy was numb and feels that everyone is out to get Casey. Tim reassured her.

wow WTH

Poor Yuri. I don't think he intended to spend his holiday weekend talking at a brick wall again. Did you?

uh-huh. (Affirmative.)

Tim Miller just on NG... he was in house talking to Cindy after police left with KC...

When there is an arrest, or an arrest warrant, it can state on there "no bond".........they DO have judges that work on the weekend and there are times when you are arrested, that once you are booked into the jail- you are allowed to leave on your on reg. but obviously this will not happen in this case!

But remember....they would only have to pay $300 to get her out of jail if the bail is set at 3k.

agreed although $3k is the guidelines for these charges we have already seen they have special bail for Casey.

do they not think she can bail out then? have they commented on Padillas bond?

If you are arrested. You have to have an arrainment and bond set. Maybe there is no judge available this weekend for arrainments.

The bond has already been set at $3000 somehow. This was said during the PC.

thanks, i missed part of the pc. that's not how it works in texas. too bad, i was hoping the judge would say "no bail" considering everything.

I am very curious, the young lady that was with the family tonight- the one that put her arms around Cindy as they took Casey off to jail- what this one of the security team membes from the BH's? If it was, they need to get rid of her- a good security member will remain impartial in order to do there job.

Tim reassured her that yes everyone is out to get Casey...because she is evil and they feel that Caylee needs a voice! (I wish)

Sorry. But kinda a big mistake to say this is bail issue when there is no evidence of it. Did she just think that she heard that? Maybe she can speak for herself, as I asked where that came from.

Hey, is that a vein popping out of your forehead?

Mellow down & play nice.:slap:

Just checked KC myspace, her mood was listed as "worried", Lee is still "jedi".

I honestly can not comprehend that there is a person like KC on the earth. I truely believe she is void of a soul.

How does a person get that messed up in 22 years. Nature vs. nurture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ACEmama