Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #151

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This chick on NG is driving me insane! She has too many teeth in her mouth and she just seems so snarky. I never thought I'd say this, but I miss Nancy.

he's mad because LE leaked it and didn't give Casey a chance to turn herself in with "dignity". Per announcer.

OMG! Me too! Too funny.

I keep having to tell my family that there are other people just like me. No, really there are.. look, hey, come back , look, see, they are watching the garage too... see... they post too. I know they are talking behind my back.:eek:

Why the heck is JB making another statement? He hasn't even seen his client since the arrest, so how did he get instructions from her that it was ok to comment to the press on this? I think he wins a record for most press conferences in a day...i think the last 2 days he's now up to 3 pressers a day...makes his client look worse with each one. She needs a new lawer...IMO

Tim reassured her that yes everyone is out to get Casey...because she is evil and they feel that Caylee needs a voice! (I wish)

Why does she think it's strange that people are upset with her daughter for "losing" Caylee and never reporting it.
:eek:

as an aside- cindy did an interview today with access hollywood today- i think she is giving up on giving interviews to the main steam media

Jose at the house, making a statement in a few. They are saying that Jose didn't see it coming or he would have been there at the beginning. He would have tried to stop the circus and bring her in. Everyone saying it's all about police power and wearing her down with meaningless fluff charges.

can I bail her out? I have $300 and an RV.

Reporter on Fox 35 said Caylee was not in the surveillance videos of Casey cashing checks.

I keep having to tell my family that there are other people just like me. No, really there are.. look, hey, come back , look, see, they are watching the garage too... see... they post too. I know they are talking behind my back.:eek:

Hilarious

would someone be kind and do me a big ol favor???

i just moved to the boonies, and currently only have dial-up internet :)furious:) and no cable. would someone mind "paraphrasing" what the protester yelling @ cindy said, and what cindy's response was? she actually invited her inside?? i HATE not being able to watch these videos. and actually mind myself missing mrs. interupter NG.

thanks in advance!!!

Phone number on that truck goes back to Inside Technology of Orlando.

and...where is Mr. Garrison, the family spokesperson? All day, no Mr. Garrison.

what did great mean by telling leonard to go and get his money back because casey had been re=arrested again

JVM on NG just said that she believes the people in front of the house are behaving badly and have no right being there... I gotta give her that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lufferli