Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #151

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim Miller saying that he has spent a lot of time with the family and that he has no idea what Casey is thinking. He asked no questions, but she was smiling and Caylee very rarely came up, which made him wonder. She was on the computer most of the time, very rarely coming out to talk to him. Very high frustration and confusion in the house. Cindy has not tried cornering her that Tim saw.

Nieve's stated earlier how unemotional she was. Just the same as the day they arrested her.

She looked blank tonight, like she is missing a soul. And I think she is. She didn't look upset or anything.

Tim just said on NG that casey spent most of her time on the computer, would come and talk for a bit, then return to her room

Tim miller just confirmed... in the three days that he has been in the house KC has mostly been on her computer and very little mention of Caylee

Okay, they are done now. I'm on a live feed channel, but it's down.
They said we'd hear from Jose, but we did not, at least not with this report.

Not sure what you are calling "bitchy" -- but I will admit that I am adament when someone posts something that could be key information in the case and then when you ask them where they got it -- they don't reply -- and then you get a post from a third party saying be nice. I'm just trying to get to the facts -- and yes -- I think it's ok to put a little pressure on someone who posts what appears to be a blatant falsehoood -- without checking. If someone made an honest mistake -- that's fine -- I've done it many times. I'm particularly talking about the post about LE saying this had to do with bail revocation for talking with 12 year old. THis is not an argument about theory. How do you report this when it was never uttered by LE? I'm just asking. NOt trying to make trouble. How do you post that without ever having heard it? OR, if you heard it, respectfully, please point me to it.

Hey Puff....I agree, we might all be a bit touchy and stressed, but let's remember to try to stick to facts.

Tim Miller saying that he has spent a lot of time with the family and that he has no idea what Casey is thinking. He asked no questions, but she was smiling and Caylee very rarely came up, which made him wonder. She was on the computer most of the time, very rarely coming out to talk to him. Very high frustration and confusion in the house. Cindy has not tried cornering her that Tim saw.

cindy ain't gonna corner casey either...cause she believes every word her baby says....quite sickening

Jose just said LE was trying to make Casey look bad?! Sheesh.

Baez saying that LE is trying to make Casey look bad?!! She makes herself look bad! And Baez needs to get off his butt and look for Caylee! He is upset that they did not let Baez bring Casey in.
His client has played every single detective since day one! Karma sucks.

Nieve's stated earlier how unemotional she was. Just the same as the day they arrested her.

She looked blank tonight, like she is missing a soul. And I think she is. She didn't look upset or anything.
to me she looked like she was medicated

I will eventually get everything uploaded. All of NG shows, FOX 35 coverage and Greta. It will take a long time to load, but once it's loaded it will go in the Media Forum. Phew!

I wish Ms. Big Mouth would let Tim w/TES talk.

She is rude and LOUD.

Don't you just love how Tim said that Casey stayed in her room most of the time he was there, on her computer.

UGH!:furious::furious::furious::furious:

Anyone else hear this report? I thought I heard something funny at the end there. Anyone else?

Okay, they are done now. I'm on a live feed channel, but it's down.
They said we'd hear from Jose, but we did not, at least not with this report.

Not sure But I think it goes black during commercial.

"WRASTLNG" tonight

in this corner we have _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ !

and in this corner we have _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ !

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member